Girlfriends

chimmychunger

If you are above a "7" it's easy as fuck honestly. One night clubbing lol. Easier than a math exam lol...

I don't know why i thought u were talking about height then if it wasn't for @zappian i would thought u were into giraffes :S

Above a 7.

Please dont use number systems to rate people :/

Thats highly subjective .

I would be extremely offended if someone rated me like that.

It's subjective within margin of error. "Beauty" is predefined in the brain (Cerebral/Brain Cortex) and generally speaking beauty=healthy looking. E.g. a woman with large hips has a higher chance of giving successful birth, but of course in proportion, if a really fat woman had a,"big" but it doesn't necessarily mean that she has above average "breeding" capacities, making her the more ideal partner. Roughly 80-90% of physical beauty is pre defined in your brain,the remaining space is filled up with influence from outside and the environment you grow up in. E.g. if you were to live in africa your whole life as an caucasian male, you have a higher chance than others that you find a dark woman more attractive.

Interested in Business and Technology

It's subjective within margin of error. "Beauty" is predefined in the brain (Cerebral/Brain Cortex) and generally speaking beauty=healthy looking. E.g. a woman with large hips has a higher chance of giving successful birth, but of course in proportion, if a really fat woman had a,"big" but it doesn't necessarily mean that she has above average "breeding" capacities, making her the more ideal partner. Roughly 80-90% of physical beauty is pre defined in your brain,the remaining space is filled up with influence from outside and the environment you grow up in. E.g. if you were to live in africa your whole life as an caucasian male, you have a higher chance than others that you find a dark woman more attractive.

I still find it offensive honestly.

The Physical aspects arent everything on a relationship.

If thats all you are looking for its a bit shallow IMO.

I've been with my gf for 2 years, in a LDR right now, though I sometimes spare some cash to go and meet her. She's not the best looking girl out there, but I won't leave her for any other

I still find it offensive honestly.

The Physical aspects arent everything on a relationship.

If thats all you are looking for its a bit shallow IMO.

Personality is 50% And looks are 50%. That's for me personally. But why would it be offensive to rate somebody, you do it all the time, maybe not using numbres or even saying it out loud, but i'm 99% sure you have rated somebody in your lifetime, ESPECIALLY if you are a girl.

Personality is 50% And looks are 50%. That's for me personally. But why would it be offensive to rate somebody, you do it all the time, maybe not using numbres or even saying it out loud, but i'm 99% sure you have rated somebody in your lifetime, ESPECIALLY if you are a girl.

Meh i guess but i dont rate people like metacritic scores.

Do you imagine how heartbroken someone would be if you told them , hey you are a four?

Meh i guess but i dont rate people like metacritic scores.

Do you imagine how heartbroken someone would be if you told them , hey you are a four?

Lol, do you really think that i'm going to approach a girl and tell them they are a four? I have told a few girs that I thought they were a 10(while in reality they were an 8-9) and it's worked for me.

Lol, do you really think that i'm going to approach a girl and tell them they are a four? I have told a few girs that I thought they were a 10(while in reality they were an 8-9) and it's worked for me.

Still dont like it dude :/

Anyways as long as you dont use cheesy pickup lines like most guys its fine by me.

Been with a girl for a year and a half. We broke up beginning of November. Hurts like fuck. It was great while it lasted but it feels better to be a free man.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

...but i'm 99% sure you have rated somebody in your lifetime, ESPECIALLY if you are a girl.

nice sexist remark there

-clap- -clap-

We all judge and rate everybody regardless of sex

People are not metacritic scores for me at least :/

Metacritic? Never seen that in my dictionary...

Anyways as long as you dont use cheesy pickup lines like most guys its fine by me.

Nah, you are a fail if you approach a girl and say, hey you're a ten, you"ll probably get laughed at. And of course not gettinf laid.

Nah, you are a fail if you approach a girl and say, hey you're a ten, you"ll probably get laughed at. And of course not gettinf laid.

Pro tip for guys.

This doesnt work.

Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

But its funny as hell.

Who in the world, uses pick-up lines, honestly? IMO they're just stupid, and it's good that they never work (well... Maybe works for idiots, but not for anyone with even half a brain). At least I haven't heard anyone here use any pick-up lines (so we have at least some hope for the future... :lol:)

I dont like being in relationships and usually back off when too close.

Cant get hurt if you dont try to get close at all.

I am stupid , nvm.

Ditto, that is if the word 'relationships' is changed to 'majority of verbal and physical human interaction'... :lol:

Heh heh... Heh.. Hee......   *Goes to sit into the dark corner, alone*

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

People are not metacritic scores for me at least :/

Me niether

There's no perfect line but I'd LOVE to know how you pick up girls

Who in the world, uses pick-up lines, honestly? IMO they're just stupid, and it's good that they never work (well... Maybe works for idiots, but not for anyone with even half a brain). At least I haven't heard anyone here use any pick-up lines (so we have at least some hope for the future... :lol:)

Ditto, that is if the word 'relationships' is changed to 'majority of verbal and physical human interaction'... :lol:

Heh heh... Heh.. Hee......   *Goes to sit into the dark corner, alone*

I feel you.

*sends hug*

Pro tip for guys.

This doesnt work.

But its funny as hell.

What doesn't work?

I've had a boyfriend for a little over a year now. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I am 15 and noooope, who dafuq would want me as a boyfriend? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Me niether

There's no perfect line but I'd LOVE to know how you pick up girls

From easy to impossible:

-Get a girl drunk and say sweet things. (you are so beautiful etc.)

-Go clubbing, start a conversation with a girl (buy her a drink) if she starts to talk more than you in like 5 mins, you're good, if she starts to stand further away from you, give other hints, just leave her alone and move on to the next one. It's very important to clearly state that you want to "do something with her" and not just to have a good time, if you are very good looking you can just nake out, if you are a little,less good looking (under a 6/7) you"ll have to talk a little sexual oriented and a little "naughtier" than normal.(it's hatd to know where the border lays,though)

-Approach a girl on the street, I can't really give you advice because I rarely,do,this.

-Ask any girl anywhere within a 5 min conversation if she wants to have sex, the chances of this working is ridiculously tiny.

Of course there is more to it but i don't feel like writing paragraph after paragraph. Especially on my phone.

all i have to say on this topic is from my experience with girls id have to assume they are all batshit crazy. i mean i think i shared this on here somewhere already but i had girls throw stuff at me, kick me in nuts, destroy my property, key my car (luckiely my car is a piece of garbage anyway), try to get with my friends and one girl once stole all my left shoes. i dont know what it is but i guess either im only attracted to crazys or its me who drives women crazy. eitherway temporarely im done with women. i need recovery time.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

all i have to say on this topic is from my experience with girls id have to assume they are all batshit crazy. i mean i think i shared this on here somewhere already but i had girls throw stuff at me, kick me in nuts, destroy my property, key my car (luckiely my car is a piece of garbage anyway), try to get with my friends and one girl once stole all my left shoes. i dont know what it is but i guess either im only attracted to crazys or its me who drives women crazy. eitherway temporarely im done with women. i need recovery time.

Can confirm we are all crazy.

I feel you.

*sends hug*

How does one hug? It's been so long...

Latest hug I gave to anyone was similar to this:

151018_tom-clancy-s-splinter-cell-c.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.