Girlfriends

chimmychunger

I think girls actually just want to have fun... :| 

I don't view arguing with someone for 2 hours continuously "fun",but they might,Who knows?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm too young. At 20 years of age I have other, more important things to focus on in life. Finish school, experience more things, discover more hobbies, etc

Don't get me wrong, relationships are fulfilling, I'm sure of that, I'm just not ready yet.

(No FA)

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I'm 15 and never had a relationship because I don't want to have one yet. I've rejected a few girls though.

I've been living for 18 years and does not have any friend. Fuck having a girlfriend..

Daily Girlfriend Tip: Don't Be Shy. Be Open. 

Once I showed a girl my penis, this trick won't work man.

Who told you to be that open? You must be crazy... Put some thoughts into your actions...

um how old were you, were were you and was the girl hot

That's the worst thing to link someone to... You will find a better match going to a zoo or somewhere :| So many girls... everywhere :D

At the zoo... really.....you might find a fat Hippo to fuck.

Girlfriends are a touchy subject for me. (Get it, touchy?) I have turned down girls because I don't want what happened to me and my ex to happen again. So here's the

Back in late 2011 or early 2012, I played Roblox. I played that game so much. Mainly for chatting up people instead of actually playing a game. I was a dumb child, like everybody else and didn't even know sexual offenders were a thing. So like a lot of other kids on Roblox, I did a thing called online dating. I was really dumb, okay. So this one day I met a girl named "sabrinakitkatfan". We chatted, and she gave me her Skype. So we video called. We talked for hours at a time. And like a human would, I gained an emotional attachment for her. So I had this one friend at school, and she got involved and met her. All three of us talked a lot. About a couple weeks after introducing my friend to her, the two of us were dating. We dated for about 6 months. In July, she told me she was going to a camp. I didn't like this, and worried so much that I'd lose her. And that's what happened. She got back from camp in August, but didn't talk to me until a few weeks later. My friend and I were worrying. When she finally did start talking to me again, we weren't really talking. At least not as often as we used to. Day by day, I was thinking about her less and less. I had this other friend that I met probably from him watching my videos that added me on Skype. So I introduced him to my ex. And one day, he added me to a group call with a Russian [that I will call Ivan] and my ex in it. Sounded like my ex and Ivan were chatting it up. Ivan told my ex he had a bear scar. I didn't like this. Me being me, I was feeling insecure and left the call. And sure enough, about an hour later my ex tells me that "This isn't working out." I felt terrible from then. I tried not to think about her, but that was the exact opposite of what I did. I was depressed so much. What pained me the most was that she found her future boyfriends through me, and that is the reason I will not get a girlfriend to this day. All I could think about was that cheesy song called "Want You Back" that was out at the time. So then 2013 came along. My friend from school I still talked to, but my ex just sat there in my contact list. My ex decided to call me her "brother", because once you're out of second base, you're not getting back in. My ex and I talked occasionally, but not that often. In between all this was a friend my ex and I called Wolfy. Wolfy was a wolf in our "family" and we recorded horrible Minecraft weeping angel videos together. So we added my ex into this and that got us talking again. Not as much as I wanted, but enough to be friends. And in summer of '13, I asked her if I could get back into Second base. She predictably, said no. Then I talked to her less. But Wolfy and I still talked. I'm pretty sure Wolfy liked her as much as I did. After all this happened, I became less emotionally attached, but still caring. To this day, I envy happy couples and will not get a girlfriend. I talked to this one girl I never talked to about this relationship, but in less depth. She told me to just move on and get a new girlfriend, but I'm not sure she knows how long the "getting over" process takes. Currently, I still talk to the girl from school and Wolfy. I haven't talked to the kid who found me through me videos, and haven't thought about him until today. Stopped playing Roblox and only started re-using Skype today because everybody else uses it. That is why I will not be getting a girlfriend anytime soon, also because I think the girls in my school may have commitment issues. All the girls at school think I'm ripped, though, so this will be an interesting year.

I had a girl firend when I was 8 (as much of a girlfriend as you can have at 8) she was into tech if playing minecraft counts :P (once again we were 8)

Then you must be really young 'cause Minecraft released in November 2011...

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Guys if you want to have/keep Girl friends, keep these things in this order:

1.GF

2.Sex

3.PC

But mine goes

1. PC

2. PC

3. PC

:(

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

LOL I've done that many times through Kik.

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I'm so lucky I always get bitches...what can I say?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

24 and never had a gf.

I am a nutcase with a serious mental illness though, so it's kind of expected that I'll stay this way.

24 and never had a gf.

I am a nutcase with a serious mental illness though, so it's kind of expected that I'll stay this way.

Would you mind telling us (me) more?

That feeling when you remember it was your gf's birthday and you forgot about it...

Met this girl at a party and kept in contact. Pretty excited to see where it goes :)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I'm 13, girlfriend is definitely on the bottom of my list now.

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

2 years with my current GF, she's 2 years older than me. I'm 16 and she's 18, both are still in high school. We know college won't be easy, lucky she's going to school 20 miles away instead of in another state.

My advice? Don't be a bitch and just make her happy. Don't play with her feelings, play with her in the bedroom.