BF4 second asualt DLC only on XBOX one

alek

The new  second asault DLC for BF4 has only been released for the xbox one launch day and there is no release date for PC or PS4. Yet again microsoft is trying to kill pc gamers

One of the only reasons for me to go with Xbone instead of PS4 (Of course PC will always remain the best.) is this kinda moves , microsoft always sends 10 trucks with money to the game devs and than they only publish it for Xbone'' And Ofc Halo.

Interested in Business and Technology

What the actual fuck, EA.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Yet another BS from the previous generation that spilled over to this new one.

Exclusive DLC shenanigans once again...

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

They did the same thing with BF3 on the ps3

EA is gettin ass fucked now by Xboner but the last 2 years it got ass fucked by gay station

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

They really need to stop doing this........

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Well i'd rather have a netcode fix then the dlc atm tbh:P

As for a source, well ea has been saying it since june i think that second assault would come first on xbone (http://news.ea.com/press-release/ea-games-label/dice-throws-down-intercontinental-challenge-who-takes-top-billing-battl)

The Showdown will mark the debut of Battlefield 4 Second Assault, an expansion pack available at launch first on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not really a FPS fan to care.

No, screw that. Even if I'm not a FPS fan, EA can get wrecked.

It's just a deal they struck with Microsoft... The Xbox one gets BF4 DLC's 2 weeks early, just like BF3 on PS3.

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

it's a timed exclusive, it should come to ps4/pc any time between china rising and spring 2014

EA needs to get back handed if this is true, i doubt ill want second assault anyways, unless noshar canals and if  there are new guns, i expect that the dlc will come to the rest of us in two weeks.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The second assault map pack looks pretty good, youtube Levelcap Gaming and he has put up video's on what the new maps look like

I must say that Capian Border looks amazing now, here's the video's

Operation Metro

Caspian Border

Gulf of Oman

Operation Firestorm

the 2nd assault dlc will be released on dec 2nd on the PS4 and PC for premium members 2 weeks after the release on xbox. we went through this last time, ms have a deal with ea that they get the dlcs first rather that playstation getting it first as it was in bf3. I dont like this kind of thing but it its not new, Activision have been doing this for years now with COD(I think it started with MW2).

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I'd be more annoyed at DLC that is ready to launch on release day, to be honest.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

This happens with cod all the time so nothing new.

It's not exclusive for Xbox One. It's just getting released there before all the other platforms.

your right for the rest of the dlc but this ones not comning to other platforms for a while 

except every cod is a dlc for the last lol

I hate console. It has ruined gaming in general. Video games would be so much better of consoles would die out.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard