BF4 second asualt DLC only on XBOX one

alek

It's coming to PC just later.

XboxOne will get all DLCs early.

The Ps3 got all Bf3 DLCs early.

^ what this guys said.

Sadly this is how many AAA game Dlc's work

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

well.. i hate ea but i seem to love battlefield i feel im being screwed

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

except every cod is a dlc for the last lol

Is BF4 really any different than BF3? I mean just look back at BF2142 vs BF2.

I hate console. It has ruined gaming in general. Video games would be so much better of consoles would die out.

Without them there wouldnt be enough money to sustain the industry and all that would be left is facebook, cell phone, and social games that can be sold to the mas populous. There would stil be some indie games but even many of them are developed for consoles first.

Is BF4 really any different than BF3? I mean just look back at BF2142 vs BF2.

Without them there wouldnt be enough money to sustain the industry and all that would be left is facebook, cell phone, and social games that can be sold to the mas populous. There would stil be some indie games but even many of them are developed for consoles first.

Those that want to play games would go to PC. Which is much healthier way for the gaming industry then console are. There is much more competition in hardware compared with the consoles. Also there is a much more diverse amount of games.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Meh, it's a shit DLC anyway, if you want Second Assault, go play BF3

also source?

Don't be that ignorant idiot talking shit.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Don't be that ignorant idiot talking shit.

"that ignorant idiot talking shit" seems like you just described yourself

"that ignorant idiot talking shit" seems like you just described yourself

You're at it again? Hold your horses.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

the 2nd assault dlc will be released on dec 2nd on the PS4 and PC for premium members 2 weeks after the release on xbox. we went through this last time, ms have a deal with ea that they get the dlcs first rather that playstation getting it first as it was in bf3. I dont like this kind of thing but it its not new, Activision have been doing this for years now with COD(I think it started with MW2).

your thinking of china rising 

No link or anything? Why do people just post a sentence and no link or a sentence and a link? 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)