Windows 8.2??

TOMPPIX

Windows 8.2. New Changes Are Coming

The recently released operating system Windows 8.1 is a thing of the past. Microsoft is attentively monitoring the reviews for this version and the company has already started to create a list of changes that will appear in the new Windows 8.2. We’re intriducing you the most interesting features of the upcoming Windows 8.2 operating system.

Start Menu

One of the main features (and a major disappointment) of the Windows 8.1 operating system was the “Start” button  return, which users had asked for so long. Surely, Microsoft has fulfilled its propise, but did it in its own way: pressing the left button now takes the user to the start Metro screen. And to open the familiar “Start” menu you have to make a right click on it . It is expected that the new Windows 8.2 will habe what we want to see it – the “Start” menu opening by pressing the left mouse button and the menu having a familiar look.

Release Date

It is assumed that the Windows 8.2 update will be released in January 2014. This stems from the huge amount of bugs in the current version. Let’s remind that Microsoft even had to remove from its Windows 8.1 RT version from the App Store due to the fact that it was working incorrectly.

Availability

Just like Windows 8.1, the new Windows 8.2 version will be a free update. It is a positive trend which is popular with users.

Internet Explorer browser

As you remember, in Windows 8.1 Microsoft introduced a new version of Internet Explorer 11, which looks no different from the previous version. However, Windows 8.2 will get the following modification of the browser, in which Microsoft will present its latest developments in the speed of loading pages increase.

File Explorer

The new version of Windows 8.2 Microsoft will restore the File Explorer library by default. Yes, it can be incorporated in the current version of the operating system, but Microsoft tech support has been written so many questions about where it can be configured in, so Redmond decided to show the File Explorer by default.

source 

This better be good.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

i always said if they made a windows 8 that worked just like windows 7 i would upgrade...

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Hahaha... Windows 8, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4 etc. etc. Good thing i didnt buy 8...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I think I will stick it out with W7 and wait for Steam OS and then side load Steam OS for games. Keep Windows for browsing the web. Unless Steam OS can do just as much as W7 then I will make a complete switch. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

How about telling metro to go fuck itself, problem bloody solved.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

How about telling metro to go fuck itself, problem bloody solved.

that won't happen. as much as enthusiast and pro users hate it the everyday facebooking mums love it,  for people who only do light web surfing facebook and emails the metro interface is great, just like their tablet (if they go with a win tablet) and microsoft is hoping just like their phone if anyone buys it (market share is increasing but it's early days).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Windows 8 pisses me off everyday.

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus Strix 1080 Ti | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: 2x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | PSU: Seasonic 80+ Platinum 1000W | Display: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q Cooling: Corsair H100i GT | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Audio: Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium with O2 DAC/AMP

that won't happen. as much as enthusiast and pro users hate it the everyday facebooking mums love it,  for people who only do light web surfing facebook and emails the metro interface is great, just like their tablet (if they go with a win tablet) and microsoft is hoping just like their phone if anyone buys it (market share is increasing but it's early days).

Hopefully windows 8 enterprise version doesnt have it, I dont see any office users liking it. Honestly the enterprise version sales would explode if that happened.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hopefully windows 8 enterprise version doesnt have it, I dont see any office users liking it. Honestly the enterprise version sales would explode if that happened.

Yep, office users wouldn't like it, it's supposed to be an interface to make it easier for casual users to swap between home pc , tablet and phone.  Were Microsoft messed up (I think anyway) is that they did not provide a way to customise or stream line the interface for power users or business users.  If they had of done that from the beginning, win 8 would only have had the usual number of haters instead of all the confused haters as well.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yep, office users wouldn't like it, it's supposed to be an interface to make it easier for casual users to swap between home pc , tablet and phone.  Were Microsoft messed up (I think anyway) is that they did not provide a way to customise or stream line the interface for power users or business users.  If they had of done that from the beginning, win 8 would only have had the usual number of haters instead of all the confused haters as well.

Also why does everyone now hate shadows, why is everything 2d, I really dont like that, i liked aero and how it blends in which stuff which depth of field and what not.

Listen if you care.

i switched to win8.1 few weeks ago. it was a rough start, but i got used to it in a few days. one thing that really grind my gears is that you cant restore files from windows 7 if you used windows backup and restore. they replaced that option completely, so restoring files was a pain. the games ive played on it seemed great. bf4 is smoother on win8.1 than win7.

PLEASE tell me this has a thing that lets you toggle it to be like win7

They should simply make a mode called windows 7.

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

idk why everyone is complaining about win8, just check start to desktop and be done with metro all together...

if i need to start a program, i just write the name and press enter or just click a shortcut on the desktop, it isn t hard

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I see no reason to not keep your OS up to date. They are all free, so...

It's a free update why do you even care?

I currently have windows 7,not windows 8.

I have a pirated version of windows 8.1 ready to install from a dok,could i upgrade to 8.2 once it comes out even if its not a legit copy?

I'll just wait for Valve linux OS to take over gaming and stick with windows 7 until then.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

There's no source. This entire news post is a lie designed to track you and show ads to you.

snip

source 

Yeah if you could stop changing the text colour in your posts that'd be great, as black text on black background doesn't work too well for those who are using the dark theme.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.