President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

7 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Lets hope we can add some more marks to that sheet.

My happiest feeling in the world is knowing that Trump now owns the worlds largest surveillance apparatus ever designed, including access to Five Eyes and Prism.  The Democrats took Bush through Obama, and made it ten times worse, and they just handed the keys to a Civic Nationalist and Populist, with hard-core conservatives in his entire cabinet.  And they can't get rid of Trump, because then they get Mike Pence, or Gingrich.  This is, by all means, the greatest moment in my life.  I'm ready to build that wall.

Image result for Trump Wall

11 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Don't forget that Trump will replace Scalia and given the health and age of many of the Judges of the SCOTUS probably one or 2 more sits even. So it actually could go that way.

This is honestly one of the only pro HRC thoughts I actually agreed with: Trump and by extension Pence having access to appoint to the SCOTUS is potentially devastating for individual rights.

Yeah but Trump is actually a moderate when it comes to that sort of thing, for instance he isn't against early term abortions he is just sickened by later term abortions and partial birth abortions, his stance can generally be summed up like this 

Ban late abortions; exceptions for rape, incest or health

11 hours ago, Thunderpup said:

When the democrats ended the filibuster rule for presidential appointments i imagine they never thought it would bite them in the ass this big.

Well Mitch McConnell warned them this would happen, and he stated he wouldn't set it back since the democrats were the ones to change and abuse the rule first so they reap what they sow.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

The good news is Pence will be sitting in the president's chair in 2 years or less.

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

Who is Pence?

Just now, zanthros said:

The good news is Pence will be sitting in the president's chair in 2 years or less.

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Who is Pence?

Just some guy that the Donald has hanging around to translate what he says. 

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

This level of divisiveness needs to continue among us Americans. We will never heal. We are a nation of rural areas and cites. 

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

45 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Yeah but Trump is actually a moderate when it comes to that sort of thing

Pence isn't. Since no other Republicans seemed to help him he probably signed a deal with that fucking Devil so to speak.

So Trump is considered moderate yet today we've find out that 

1) He picks a Climate Change Denier for the EPA linkie

2) He picks a Creationist for Secretary of Education linke

3) He picks a Goldman Sachs guy for Treasury linke

Not so fucking Moderate, actually hardcore fucking Republican.

-------

Current Rig

-------

34 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Pence isn't. Since no other Republicans seemed to help him he probably signed a deal with that fucking Devil so to speak.

1) He picks an Climate Change Denier for the EPA linkie

3) He picks a Goldman Sachs guy Treasury linke

Republicans say they wanted change and got a hard right moron instead. Brilliant 

Just another RINO

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

12 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

snip

By that sort of thing I more meant sexually related issues, birth control and such

As for his cabinet well we don't have any confirmations on that sort of thing yet, but Trump values loyalty so it is indeed possible though I think he would put Carson (who I'd assume you are referring to for education) in the Secretary of Health and Human Services slot due to the medical background. However keep in mind the info you just gathered seems to be from CNN so why don't we just wait before talking about his good or bad choices as it won't be long before they are announced.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

By that sort of thing I more meant sexually related issues, birth control and such

As for his cabinet well we don't have any confirmations on that sort of thing yet, but Trump values loyalty so it is indeed possible though I think he would put Carson (who I'd assume you are referring to for education) in the Secretary of Health and Human Services slot due to the medical background. But keep in mind the info you just gathered seems to be from CNN so why don't we just wait before talking about his good or bad choices as it won't be long before they are announced.

Media preview

3 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

As for his cabinet well we don't have any confirmations on that sort of thing yet, but Trump values loyalty so it is indeed possible though I think he would put Carson (who I'd assume you are referring to for education) in the Secretary of Health and Human Services slot due to the medical background. However keep in mind the info you just gathered seems to be from CNN so why don't we just wait before talking about his good or bad choices as it won't be long before they are announced.

Fair enough he should have a chance to confirm or deny this picks.

-------

Current Rig

-------

27 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

1) He picks a Climate Change Denier for the EPA linkie

3) He picks a Goldman Sachs guy for Treasury linke

Hey, that was Clinton's Goldman Sachs guy... wait, who won?  :D

20 minutes ago, stconquest said:

You jest but maybe not far off: The establishment probably fucked Hillary since they knew Trump would be had, perhaps even more easily.

-------

Current Rig

-------

31 minutes ago, stconquest said:

??? Hillary had Trump's campaign finance chairman on her short list?

2 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

??? Hillary had Trump's campaign finance chairman on her short list?

I think so.  Almost certain.  Too lazy to source it.

2 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

When a woman with a political career of 40 years, loses to a man who picked up politics as a hobby a year ago - hehehehehehe.  Welcome to my America.

'The world is against you, Athanasius!', the people screamed. The saint replied, 'Then I am against the world'.

Not quite. He's been pretty vocal about politics since about the early 1980s. 

He was just staunch that he didn't want to run for president because it was "..too mean and nasty a job for him." but he the one thing he's made abundantly clear since he started speaking on politics back in the 80's was that he was just tired of watching americans get screwed over in trade and in government. That he wanted someone to take the stage who would (And he used difference ways of framing this in the past) 'make america great again' in one way or another.

Funny enough, where as most candidates pickup their slogans during their campaign, trump has been using his in one way or another since the 1980s.

If you want some background, here's a compilation of clips from his various interviews and such throughout his life in regards to presidency. (And I have no idea why there's three pictures of lesbos kissing at around the 12:30 & 12:41 mark. Like, i honestly have no idea. No one else seems to have seen it but me...)

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

12 minutes ago, stconquest said:

I think so.  Almost certain.  Too lazy to source it.

Well tbh it makes some sense if he is a prominent banking figure as who else are you going to have run the government's bank and he formerly supported Clinton at some point, though it seems like Carl Icahn is just as likely. Just a bit odd.

3 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Well tbh it makes some sense if he is a prominent banking figure as who else are you going to have run the government's bank and he formerly supported Clinton at some point, though it seems like Carl Icahn is just as likely. Just a bit odd.

It makes sense partly because he has no idea what he is doing, so others have to tell him what to do.  Money gets you access.  Gullibility does the rest.

4 minutes ago, stconquest said:

It makes sense partly because he has no idea what he is doing, so others have to tell him what to do.  Money gets you access.  Gullibility does the rest.

Making american great again using the Same SOB that caused the financial collapse. You cant make this shit up.  

Just now, Biggerisbetter said:

Making american great again using the Same SOB that caused the financial collapse. You cant make this shit up.  

Predictable.  :|

Oh btw I found reasons to doubt the "short list" of cabinet members (minus some of the more obvious ones)

Mark Levin has a special message regarding speculation that Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn. (F, 45%) is being considered for secretary of state in the administration of President-elect

Trump: Hell No.

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Well with that particular person it would be more so due to him helping Trump's campaign as a fiscal adviser than anything else, Trump seems to value loyalty which may be unwise but we'll see what happens

2 hours ago, Atmos said:

a woman with a political career of 40 years

40 years? I think not! She was a lawyer for a time, not long. She failed at her bid while her husband was President, to make a health care plan. She actually failed her Washington DC bar exam. She was the one that started the Obama birther movement, not Donald Trump.

Clinton announced her campaign for Senate, despite the fact she did not live in New York state, or that she had never before had run for office. Despite early problems, and charges of carpetbagging, Clinton pulled off is universally viewed as an impressive campaign. Spending over $41 million, she beat popular Republican Rick Lazio by a surprisingly wide margin - 55% - 43%.

She has not accomplished anything in the little time she has had a political career.

I'd like to see a list of her donors.