• Non American
  4. 4. I'm not American, but I'd vote for

• Clinton
    • Trump
    • American non voter
  5. 5. I would vote to legalize Marijuana

• Yes! Them tax dollars.
    • No. Drugs are bad M'kay.

I vote for Nihilism: People and specially politicians are skilled enough to win and cause just enough destruction to keep things going without our intervention. Pragmatically I am almost certain Hillary will win and that Trumpers will riot so black friday is coming earlier this year.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not an American, but as a Canadian, I just look at your election and wonder how the hell did you guys manage to put yourselves between a rock and a hard place with those two.

If I could vote, I'd vote for Hillary though. Just like 80% of Canadians apparently. Because between her and the compulsive liar that is trump, she is the better choice.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

i would not vote for any of these 2 but i would vote for a thirth party, not that that would make any difference but often times they have a better stance on things like the environment and are just not getting a lot of air time for people to even know they are there.

then again i don't know jack sh*t about hte current American elections exept that people can either vote for someone that is shown to be not propperly qualified and someone who is 

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

Let's see. Keep Russia as an ally vs. the person who lied about supporting LGBT rights, the person who had a private email server, the one who had their hand in Benghazi, etc.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Already voted for Trump via absentee ballot.

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Let's see. Keep Russia as an ally vs. the person who lied about supporting LGBT rights, the person who had a private email server, the one who had their hand in Benghazi, etc.

Since when is Russia our ally?

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

It's interesting to see how many people are voting against the legalization of Marijuana. I thought it'd be heavily biased towards legalization.

8 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Why, because half the time its the best name on the ballot I vote for, or some other trivial thing. I do not follow elections. I find with the US election, the news cycle is boring. But I do not watch much TV anyway. And when I do, I prefer local news. I like to hear about whats going on in my area. Politics has always bored me. Its a rigged system for sure. Sometimes its a circus, Rob Ford rings a bell.

I only follow US elections near the end, or occasionally when they're as unbelievably entertaining as this one.

Even if you're not a citizen, it does affect you.

I get how some people would rather not be informed though.

8 hours ago, squirrl said:

Because sometimes preferences for certain parties/candidates makes you a walking target.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Jo_Cox

Rarely.

7 hours ago, Speedyv said:

I don't vote for what I don't believe in. 

And the other items that are on the ballot? What of them?

7 hours ago, LazlowRave said:

If you burn down a forest, it brings new life. That in play, either candidate will likely run America further into the ground. So odds end, doesn't really matter anymore. 

Voting is more to do with what else is on the ballot, not simply the Presidential candidates.

Could always vote for a third party.

5 hours ago, malon said:

i would not vote for any of these 2 but i would vote for a thirth party, not that that would make any difference but often times they have a better stance on things like the environment and are just not getting a lot of air time for people to even know they are there.

then again i don't know jack sh*t about hte current American elections exept that people can either vote for someone that is shown to be not propperly qualified and someone who is 

It's worth noting that the stance of "not that it would make a difference" is why they never gain traction.

I'd bet that if everyone who thought that way decided "hey, I'll vote for them this time, what the hell" you'd see a much larger change than you'd think.

4 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

-snip-

Haha, I love GC. While is point is sort of valid, I really don't think Trump is one of the best people to be running America.

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump has many, many more negative points than just one.

His whole wall idea. Hopefully that's just a way to get some entertainment votes, because the costs would be staggering.

Not to mention the fact he could destabilize the entire Asia Pacific region.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Haha, I love GC. While his point is sort of valid, I really don't think Trump is one of the best people to be running America.

From what I've heard, Hillary isn't either.

I won't pretend to have intimate knowledge of anyone involved (politics gives me a headache for all of the wrong reasons), so my opinion is hardly the most valuable, but I don't agree with either of them and it makes me sad that they're basically the only choices.

Unless the third-party people are better... But I haven't looked.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

25 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

From what I've heard, Hillary isn't either.

I won't pretend to have intimate knowledge of anyone involved (politics gives me a headache for all of the wrong reasons), so my opinion is hardly the most valuable, but I don't agree with either of them and it makes me sad that they're basically the only choices.

Unless the third-party people are better... But I haven't looked.

I don't think they are. From what I understand they have a couple of good ideas between them but also massive flaws that make them...less than ideal.

With 300,000,000+ people, you'd think there'd be better candidates.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I should vote....but I don't feel like dealing with an absentee ballot. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I feel that both parties have failed not just me, but us as a whole. Therefore, I am voting for neither Trump nor Clinton out of protest of both parties, for failing to uphold their values and giving us these two shitty candidates.

Sometimes, silence is louder than words.

11 hours ago, Canada EH said:

just a MP.

An MP who made it publicly known that she was campaigning for Remain, and got shot for it.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

12 minutes ago, Daring said:

I feel that both parties have failed not just me, but us as a whole. Therefore, I am voting for neither Trump nor Clinton out of protest of both parties, for failing to uphold their values and giving us these two shitty candidates.

Sometimes, silence is louder than words.

You don't care about the other issues that will be on the ballot? Why not just vote for a third party?

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Just now, dizmo said:

You don't care about the other issues that will be on the ballot? Why not just vote for a third party?

Third parties have no chance of winning.

8 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Not an American, but as a Canadian, I just look at your election and wonder how the hell did you guys manage to put yourselves between a rock and a hard place with those two.

If I could vote, I'd vote for Hillary though. Just like 80% of Canadians apparently. Because between her and the compulsive liar that is trump, she is the better choice.

80%. I really doubt that.Done from a poll of 1000 ppl. Probably 1000 democrats.

19 minutes ago, Daring said:

Third parties have no chance of winning.

And never will if everyone keeps that attitude.

Just going to ignore the other questions on the ballot?

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

And never will if everyone keeps that attitude.

Just going to ignore the other questions on the ballot?

I'm not even registered to vote. Was considering registering Libertarian but Gary Johnson is even more of a joke than Clinton and Trump are.

Really did not like the selection choices.  I will be voting tomorrow but like the previous 3 Presidential elections i will be writing the name of a different candidate in.  So there really ought to have been an "other" option.

Also while i don't favor legalizing MJ i do agree with permitting medical marijuana for symptom relief for specific condition(s).  I also believe we should reduce current penalties for MJ use.

So a medical MJ option should of been available too.

13 hours ago, dizmo said:

Haha, I feel ya. The lesser of two evils?

I'd almost vote Trump, just because he'd be more likely to be impeached.

At that point you are basically trying to pick who has the best running mate, because that's who would be running the country.  I know a fair amount about Kaine, because i live in Virginia, but know next to nothing about Pence.  So i can't really make an informed decision. 

9 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Because presidential races have become "must win" scenarios on both sides.  So instead of picking a candidate for each party that would be the best at running the country; they pick the candidate who has the best chance of defeating the opposition. 

It used to be that incumbent presidents, meaning current presidents running for re-election, had to fight off their own party during the primaries before the general election.  However these days its taboo for anyone from the same party as the president to challenge them during an election year. 

3 hours ago, dizmo said:

His whole wall idea. Hopefully that's just a way to get some entertainment votes, because the costs would be staggering.

A wall across the entirety of the southern U.S boarder would indeed be a very bad idea.  However Walls across some of the more remote areas of the boarder which would help funnel illegal foot traffic into easier to patrol locations.  Currently these areas are tough to police, and it's a lot like playing whack a mole trying to get everyone.  However that should be paired with some sort of reform, or at minimum stream lining the immigration process.  Even if we don't admit more people, legally, it shouldn't be a pain in the ass to navigate. 

That is literaly the 1st time i see Trump being suported. I dont know Hillary, but she must be the Devil if ppl are willing to vote this idiot.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Sadly i can't vote because i live on the other side of the planet, but if i could i would vote trump.

Want to know why? I REALLY want to know what would happen if he wins, curiosity isn't always a great thing i know.

Also, with the media here being clearly biased in favor of hilary, i wanted to know what trump actually said, i mean we all know about the million dollar joke and the memes but there must be something in his speeches that makes sense, right?

Anyway, found the answer on reddit :D It's probably in favor of trump but hey i finally get to see the other side, which is something i never see in the media here...

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bnmiu/undecided_voters_here_is_why_you_should_vote/?st=iv8kg5qh&sh=8186c75c

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

6 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

there must be something in his speeches that makes sense, right?

I've listened to a few of them and they are mostly what his supporters want to hear rather than what needs to be actually done. In other words his speeches are more sensationalism than actual proposals. I can also say the same about Clinton, I don't know the details of either nominee's policy proposals other than the titles because each of them are too busy saying how the other is a terrible choice.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

18 minutes ago, Taja said:

That is literaly the 1st time i see Trump being suported. I dont know Hillary, but she must be the Devil if ppl are willing to vote this idiot.

Yes, no one likes her. She even fumbled her own health care bill when her husband was the prez.

Then her talks with the bankers. Email.

Its the same old same old.

Its going to be a tight race. Ohio is where its at, and Florida.

Tomorrow will be like the OJ trial, just rent movies.