• Non American
  4. 4. I'm not American, but I'd vote for

• Clinton
    • Trump
    • American non voter
  5. 5. I would vote to legalize Marijuana

• Yes! Them tax dollars.
    • No. Drugs are bad M'kay.

I'm Canadian, but I would vote for Trump purely because the end result would be funny. Endless news headlines of Trump doing or saying something hilarious each week would make for excellent small talk during breaks at work. I can't imagine the same if Hillary were to win. Email scandals just aren't very good for laughs.

Interestingly, my group of coworkers are overwhelmingly Hillary supporters. We're all university-educated ("college" for you USians) with at least a Bachelors.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

14 hours ago, dizmo said:

Truer words were never...

don't+vote+don't+bitch.jpg

What about those of us who can't vote? Are we still entitled to bitch about the election process?

About the horrendous amount of time it takes to elect new leaders?

About the numerous charges of slander that both Trump and Hillary should be charged for?

About how both choices are horrible, and how America is really just picking the lesser of two evils?

We should be talking about things like how [in]competent Hillary's policies are, and how [ugly]nice Trump's hair is today. :)

Because I remember those were the truly important things when we elected our last Prime Minister :D

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

6 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I've listened to a few of them and they are mostly what his supporters want to hear rather than what needs to be actually done. In other words his speeches are more sensationalism than actual proposals. I can also say the same about Clinton, I don't know the details of either nominee's policy proposals other than the titles because each of them are too busy saying how the other is a terrible choice.

Tbh i've also seen 2-3 of them last week and yes they are mostly sensational but the issue i mostly have is how the media here handles the whole election thing.

I haven't heard a single good word about trump while i'm sure there are good thing to say about him.

And hilary, well, this morning they said the whole e-mail FBI thing is nothing special and nothing to worry about because even tho everything was on a not very well secured e-mail server, all was fine.

But as most people on this forum it's perfectly possible that the server was breached and everything got stolen, but i got the impression that the radio station was sure that didn't happen while they can't possibly know that.

Also they said a few months ago north korea doesn't have internet which is also completely false.

I'm just sick of it tbh, that's why i stopped following the news like i used to, it's mainly clickbait and BS anyway.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

14 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

where is the turnip option

Maybe Donald Trump could be "accidentally" misspelled as Donald Turnip ? :D

In all seriousness though, the voters should have more choice than just two candidates, more choice means a better chance of someone good being voted right? It's unfortunate that it always comes down to just 2 candidates, instead of more candidates having an equal chance of winning the election...

Just my two cents...

12 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Also they said a few months ago north korea doesn't have internet which is also completely false.

To be fair, the grand majority of North Koreans don't have Internet except for a few in their government. I also remember reading something a few months ago that their internet connection went down for a period of time.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

16 hours ago, dizmo said:

You're not voting? There's so many things on the ballot, way more than just a President choice.

I think that Clinton won't spoil the first female presidency. We don't need them to do anything incredible because there should be women presidents and we shouldn't hold them to a different standard. Just because you think she won't be an exceptional president doesn't mean she shouldn't get your vote, because at the very least she'll be a good president, and that is better than the stinking pile of garbage that is Donald Trump. 

2 hours ago, Weird Face said:

I'm Canadian, but I would vote for Trump purely because the end result would be funny. Endless news headlines of Trump doing or saying something hilarious each week would make for excellent small talk during breaks at work. I can't imagine the same if Hillary were to win. Email scandals just aren't very good for laughs.

Interestingly, my group of coworkers are overwhelmingly Hillary supporters. We're all university-educated ("college" for you USians) with at least a Bachelors.

Because nuclear annihilation isn't in my opinion a laughing matter. 

2 minutes ago, Younger Than Windows 95 said:

I think that Clinton won't spoil the first female presidency. We don't need them to do anything incredible because there should be women presidents and we shouldn't hold them to a different standard. Just because you think she won't be an exceptional president doesn't mean she shouldn't get your vote, because at the very least she'll be a good president, and that is better than the stinking pile of garbage that is Donald Trump. 

Enjoy your proxy wars if she wins.

I'm not voting for anyone this election. I hate politics. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, Younger Than Windows 95 said:

Better than a nuclear war if Trump wins

Clinton wants to go to war with Russia whereas Trump wants to make peace with Russia. Can you connect the dots or is that too hard? Trump wouldn't nuke a thing.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Clinton wants to go to war with Russia whereas Trump wants to make peace with Russia. Can you connect the dots or is that too hard? Trump wouldn't nuke a thing.

I can connect the dots. Trump would kick eleven million minorities out of the country, stop an entire religion from entering the country, hurt LGBT people and people of color, build a costly wall with Mexico, lower taxes on the 1%, and countless other terrifying things. Hillary is a politician with actual plans that help people in need. 

Just now, Younger Than Windows 95 said:

I can connect the dots. Trump would kick eleven million minorities out of the country, stop an entire religion from entering the country, hurt LGBT people and people of color, build a costly wall with Mexico, lower taxes on the 1%, and countless other terrifying things. Hillary is a politician with actual plans that help people in need. 

We have laws, follow them.

You obviously haven't heard him correctly because he does not want to ban an entire religion. Restricting travel to places of war regardless of what religion someone is does not mean he's banning an entire religion from entering this country, from anywhere. But hearing the truth is harder than believing bullshit you're told.

And uh, how on Earth is he gonna do that pray tell?

Wall's already started m8, and was pretty popular too.

Oh no taxes. You're either having the money in the economy or putting it through a broken welfare system that doesn't work. Pick your poison? I'll take my chances with the economy because you guys really have no idea how to have social programs.

Such as?

No she doesn't, she doesn't give a shit about you or any of her voters for that matter. She's shown time and time again she'll change her opinion on an issue solely because it'll be better for her public image. She'd sell your sorry ass the the lowest bidder just to continue having government power.

And yeah, Hillary is a politician. And that's exactly why Trump got so popular. Politicians are corrupt pieces of shit that don't care about their voting base.

Where is the 3rd party option? Neither trump or Hillary should represent the us. Neither of them are getting my vote.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

4 hours ago, Notree said:

80%. I really doubt that.Done from a poll of 1000 ppl. Probably 1000 democrats.

That's canada's population right? 

JK

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

I say this with all my Heart. Who vote for Clinton is fucking retarded.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

14 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Oh no taxes. You're either having the money in the economy or putting it through a broken welfare system that doesn't work. Pick your poison? I'll take my chances with the economy because you guys really have no idea how to have social programs.

Don't forget, the ultra wealthy don't pay full taxes anyway. Between trusts, foundations, and every other loophole in the tax laws, they don't need any help in not paying taxes.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

11 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Don't forget, the ultra wealthy don't pay full taxes anyway. Between trusts, foundations, and every other loophole in the tax laws, they don't need any help in not paying taxes.

Yeah, it really doesn't make any difference for them. Only benefit of his tax plan is lowered taxes for everyone else, not great for government revenue but they kinda waste the money anyways sooo.. eh fuck it that's a different discussion.

36 minutes ago, Younger Than Windows 95 said:

Hillary is a politician with actual plans that help people in need. 

Hillary is a corrupt politician that has been skimming money off her foundation, using an unsecure email server and is by and large a complete and utter bitch.

People say "women shoudn't vote for trump".

I disagree. Tho he hasn't shown the most respect, voting in Hillary would be a terrible thing to do for Women. 

I am 100% not against Women President. I don't think a lady president would be appropriate either, I'd want a fighter. Hillary is NOT a fighter for us, she is for herself. Like many have joked, "Obama is the LAST black president," hillary will probably be the last woman president too.. 

Women need a chance, but I think voting for someone because they are a women is Sexist. Hillary is not for women. 

I don't think it takes much to realise that her own freaking husband got impeached for sexual assault. Her TOP aide is married to A FREAKING PEDOPHILE. WHAT THE HECK.

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

If I lived in the USA (which I don't, thank god), I'd vote for someone who would focus on the various needs of the people of the country instead of placating the rich and powerful... What was that? No candidate like that? Yeah, that'd be right.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

......and cure world hunger, and save the dolphins

Yeah, that'd be right, indeed.

The dolphins for sure.