Funny or too far? Razer Mocks Apple

TidaLWaveZ
1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

Oh sure, I find it entertaining, but again, it'd never make me want to BUY the product. In fact, it does the opposite. Apologies for my edit above after you quoted.. 

Lol, I just did the same thing.

I just see too many clickbait articles solely to get people pissed enough to visit the site and see a product.  I honestly don't even have twitter so I don't know if people actually follow companies professionally, but it seems like if there were an acceptable outlet to make a crude joke, twitter would be it.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

Apple should be like:

1dgwtp.jpg

Ahem

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

1 minute ago, Centurius said:

Ahem

*hides in corner*

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

*hides in corner*

Just change QC to PR and you're golden!

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

3 minutes ago, Centurius said:

Ahem

I really miss the old G5 towers or even the mac pro towers. Those things were marvels of engineering inside and even had liquid cooling! That's the only mac I currently lust after. Even though apparently they're a bear to make work correctly now-a-day and are loud as hell.

macpro-expansion-100027588-large.jpg

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Just change QC to PR and you're golden!

1dh3li.jpg

back in business B|

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

I really miss the old G5 towers or even the mac pro towers. Those things were marvels of engineering inside and even had liquid cooling! That's the only mac I currently lust after. Even though apparently they're a bear to make work correctly now-a-day and are loud as hell.

macpro-expansion-100027588-large.jpg

good days indeed. Sometimes it feels like Jobs was the only telling Ive his ideas were shit when they clearly were 

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

I'm not offended or anything by it, however it is pretty childish. Something a grade school kid might say to another.

I prefer something that's a bit more witty with more thought put into it.

This is Family Guy level. Come on Razer, be at least Rick and Morty or higher.

I agree let's watch something mature and serious, like politics!

*turns on TV*

Grab em by the pussy!

*turns off tv*

*drinks bleach*

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

I'm not offended or anything by it, however it is pretty childish. Something a grade school kid might say to another.

I prefer something that's a bit more witty with more thought put into it.

This is Family Guy level. Come on Razer, be at least Rick and Morty or higher.

3 minutes ago, Xorbot said:

snip

5-Forgetting-Sarah-Marshall-quotes.jpg

3 hours ago, Daveeede said:

I like it. Now install macOS on the razer blade pro and you have a real macbook pro killer. 

I think a lot of windows users would be interested in at least trying Apple's OS if Apple ever released it for general purchasing.  I've considered doing it myself, but i really am not interested in going the hackintosh route. 

2 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

especially Feminists in the Twitch community who are on the bandwagon with Origin or Corsair.

What band wagon?  I am genuinely unaware. 

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

I agree let's watch something mature and serious, like politics!

*turns on TV*

Grab em by the pussy!

*turns off tv*

*drinks bleach*

Hahaha. Yeah. I don't know about you, but I fully intend to watch the US elections on Tuesday.

Can't wait to see which form of fucked they pick.

It's just unfortunate they're also picking for the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Xorbot said:

Haha. Yeah. Never did find the humor of that show particularly enthralling.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

10 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

It's  stupid joke, that's all.  People are going to forget about this in no time.  I remember awhile back Min Liang  Tan posted something to Facebook with a bunch of sexy Korean maids in it and people got all upset.  Surprise, no one really remembers / cares about that incident. 

Probably right, but things like this slowly build a negative outlook on males in gaming/tech.  Each article just adds fuel to the fire towards a feminist movement. Each one convinces more and more people that males in gaming/tech are all ruthless homophobic misogynists and once there is enough evidence a large movement could start up and the fun free nature of gaming could be lost forever to accompany the emotionally weak.

1 minute ago, goodtofufriday said:

Does this not Simply mean "Shake My Head" ?

Haha, no that would be "smh". They said "S my D".

7 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Haha, no that would be "smh". They said "S my D".

Ah i see. i am still young but man am I outta the loop on texting lingo lol

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

Just now, goodtofufriday said:

Ah i see. i am still young but man am I outta the loop on texting lingo lol

I'm fairly old and have too look things up all the time, last week was "omw" for me.

1 minute ago, laminutederire said:

It's "courage" ;)

"Perseverance" even.

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I'm fairly old and have too look things up all the time, last week was "omw" for me.

I just had to now as well aha. And if you grew up with the street sharks then youre likely my age dude. Not as old as some users I know 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

4 hours ago, Daveeede said:

I like it. Now install macOS on the razer blade pro and you have a real macbook pro killer. 

Too bad that trackpad looks like a disaster that I'd never get used to. Looking forward to Linus' review if he's doing one.

i thought the same thing like with it being below i can use my thumb here and there and not take my hand off the keyboard BUT then i also thought how diffrerent is it then taking your hand off the keyboard like when you use a desktop idk id love to try it though just curious 

I mean when Apple is making hardware more of a pain in the ass than it should be, they deserve it.

Spoiler

I'm a believer that Marketing should be free, without constraint*. If they're going to do something stupid, they're only going to damage their own brand. 

* - Free... So long as you don't directly attack brand or person with the intent of slandering their name/brand, or has the intention of insulting a person directly. If a person takes offence to an ad that wasn't intended to offend, that's their own problem.