Pc build help my new build won’t boot

Hi 

Recently I started a new pc build and it won’t boot.Only sign of life is 2 glowing ram sticks.Checked everything like cables to psu powerbutton and idk what to do next.If u need other info please write.Appreciate all the help:)

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Hi 

Recently I started a new pc build and it won’t boot.Only sign of life is 2 glowing ram sticks.Checked everything like cables to psu powerbutton and idk what to do next.If u need other info please write.Appreciate all the help:)

image.jpg

Huh a nice ProArt build, but ain't a ProArt case isn't it ? 🙂

The board has a debug LED but I don't see it, what does it show ?

Also try with only 1 RAM stick

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

4 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Hi 

image.jpg

First of all, check each individual RAM stick. See if it boots that way. Clear cmos. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

2 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Thx case is fractal design north xl 

5 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Yeah looked for the led but o can’t find it will try with 1 stick for now and o will clear cmos

2 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Yeah looked for the led but o can’t find it will try with 1 stick for now and o will clear cmos

How long are you waiting when turning it on? DDR5 initial RAM training can take upwards of 5 minutes. It'll sit on a black screen potentially for that long. Also, making sure you're not accidentally plugged into the RESET header on the motherboard and into the PWR button header properly.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15, CCD1 disabled

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional IT since 2017

1 minute ago, Agall said:

How long are you waiting when turning it on? DDR5 initial RAM training can take upwards of 5 minutes. It'll sit on a black screen potentially for that long. Also, making sure you're not accidentally plugged into the RESET header on the motherboard and into the PWR button header properly.

Oh I didn’t know that that might be an issue but the power button should be right

10 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Oh I didn’t know that that might be an issue but the power button should be right

Yeah it didn’t boot after 10 minutes 

14 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Did you check the power button wiring? So nothing happens when you try to power it on, like no fans spinning etc?

Just now, uzivkovic97 said:

Did you check the power button wiring? So nothing happens when you try to power it on, like no fans spinning etc?

Yeah but the power button I think works because when I press it ram starts to glow.Idk if u can see on the photo but power button is connected to 3 and 4 pin from the right 

image.jpg

6 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Yeah but the power button I think works because when I press it ram starts to glow.Idk if u can see on the photo but power button is connected to 3 and 4 pin from the right 

image.jpg

*left

18 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

*left

That should be okay. Can you disconnect it ant try to short those 2 pins with something metal like a screwdriver or sth?
Also, if that doesn't work, take out the MB from the case and try to power it on, maybe it's shorted somewhere with the case

5 minutes ago, uzivkovic97 said:

That should be okay. Can you disconnect it ant try to short those 2 pins with something metal like a screwdriver or sth?
Also, if that doesn't work, take out the MB from the case and try to power it on, maybe it's shorted somewhere with the case

Tried the pins and it didn’t work the mobo sits some distance away from the case but I can pull it out 

Just now, VvvVPi said:

Tried the pins and it didn’t work the mobo sits some distance away from the case but I can pull it out 

Pull it out, use 1 stick of ram, if u have integrated gpu plug the cable from monitor straight into the MB and disconnect discrete gpu. You can take the AIO as well (maybe mounting pressure can be the problem) and m.2 as well.

Just  do the bios reset, leave cpu inside, one stick of ram and hook 1fan just to see when it starts and try to turn it on that way.

Leaving cpu without cooler for some short time won't hurt it. If it powers on and boots, turn it off, put it in the case and hook AIO first and try to boot it. Then add 1 component at the time an try to turn it on every time u add new component

15 minutes ago, uzivkovic97 said:

Pull it out, use 1 stick of ram, if u have integrated gpu plug the cable from monitor straight into the MB and disconnect discrete gpu. You can take the AIO as well (maybe mounting pressure can be the problem) and m.2 as well.

Just  do the bios reset, leave cpu inside, one stick of ram and hook 1fan just to see when it starts and try to turn it on that way.

Leaving cpu without cooler for some short time won't hurt it. If it powers on and boots, turn it off, put it in the case and hook AIO first and try to boot it. Then add 1 component at the time an try to turn it on every time u add new component

Pc won’t turn on even with one stick of ram and everything 

Just now, VvvVPi said:

But power button is wired correctly 

8 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

It sounds like a faulty MB to me. 
BTW, do u have multimeter by any chance? If you do, check the voltage of the BIOS battery. Some Asus boards won't power on if the bios battery voltage is too low.

5 minutes ago, uzivkovic97 said:

It sounds like a faulty MB to me. 
BTW, do u have multimeter by any chance? If you do, check the voltage of the BIOS battery. Some Asus boards won't power on if the bios battery voltage is too low.

Newly bought MB maybe it’s bios update?

15 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Newly bought MB maybe it’s bios update?

New MBs can sometimes be faulty. But as far as I'm aware you can't do bios update if you can't make the MB to turn on. If that's possible then by all means try to update it.
What about the multimeter and bios battery? Do you have multimeter to check the voltage or a spare new or battery from another PC that you can use for testing?

3 minutes ago, uzivkovic97 said:

New MBs can sometimes be faulty. But as far as I'm aware you can't do bios update if you can't make the MB to turn on. If that's possible then by all means try to update it.
What about the multimeter and bios battery? Do you have multimeter to check the voltage or a spare new or battery from another PC that you can use for testing?

No maybe I can find a new battery 

1 minute ago, VvvVPi said:

No maybe I can find a new battery 

It's worth trying and it's inexpensive. Also, maybe you have some device in your home that uses cr2032 battery, check around. I know some scales, key fobs use it, maybe some rgb remote...

2 minutes ago, uzivkovic97 said:

It's worth trying and it's inexpensive. Also, maybe you have some device in your home that uses cr2032 battery, check around. I know some scales, key fobs use it, maybe some rgb remote...

I can’t find any right now but how could ram light up if mb was bad(right now it doesn’t light up)

1 minute ago, VvvVPi said:

I can’t find any right now but how could ram light up if mb was bad(right now it doesn’t light up)

Sometimes just one part of the MB dies, it doesn't mean it's completely dead. Maybe some capacitor for something is blown, or some traces for example that give power to the m.2 slot are not good but okay for everything else... Without someome looking at it with experience with fixing electronic components it's impossible to point out what exactly is the problem.

1 minute ago, uzivkovic97 said:

Sometimes just one part of the MB dies, it doesn't mean it's completely dead. Maybe some capacitor for something is blown, or some traces for example that give power to the m.2 slot are not good but okay for everything else... Without someome looking at it with experience with fixing electronic components it's impossible to point out what exactly is the problem.

Didn’t work with the battery 

5 minutes ago, VvvVPi said:

Didn’t work with the battery 

One more question. Have you checket CPU socket? Can you verify that all pins are fine? Not broken or bent?
If they are okay then there is probably something else wrong with the motherboard. There is also a slight chance that PSU is not good, but I bet on MB.