What did you buy from the Steam Summer Sale?

razor767

So what did you all buy from the Steam Summer sale?

Here's my haul: 

Assetto Corsa

BIT.TRIP presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien  (refunded)

Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall & The Brigmore Witches DLC

Electronic Super Joy

Invisible Inc. - Contingency Plan DLC

Prison Architect

Rainbow Six: Siege

Sniper Elite 3

Spelunky (refunded) 

Transformers: Devastation 

2 minutes ago, razor767 said:

Here's my haul: 

Assetto Corsa

Electronic Super Joy

Prison Architect

Sniper Elite 3

Spelunky (refunded) 

SUPERHOT, Universe Sandbox 2, Waveform, Six Sides Of The World.

Not much. Waveform and SSOTW were picked up for less than 50p total and I'm having a blast with SUPERHOT. Universe Sandbox 2 is beautifully nerdy, too :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

All of their game sales suck. Nothing good imo.

Got Bioshock 2 DLC and The ROOM

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

b8a2DZB.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Nothing. 

Origin was on sale too.

Bought battlefield hardline.

Didn't even finish the campaign. 

That game is under developed. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

20 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Nothing, I don't want to buy games I didn't intend on playing.

Fair enough. I intend to play all of the games I bought........eventually.

19 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

SUPERHOT, Universe Sandbox 2, Waveform, Six Sides Of The World.

Not much. Waveform and SSOTW were picked up for less than 50p total and I'm having a blast with SUPERHOT. Universe Sandbox 2 is beautifully nerdy, too :P

Thought about getting Superhot but didn't in the end, maybe next sale. 

14 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Nothing. 

Origin was on sale too.

Bought battlefield hardline.

Didn't even finish the campaign. 

That game is under developed. 

If your eligible you can refund it. 

2 minutes ago, razor767 said:

Fair enough. I intend to play all of the games I bought........eventually.

If your eligible you can refund it. 

Nah.. it is too late for that.

Lesson learned. 

Thanks for the info though.

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

1 hour ago, razor767 said:

I highly recommend it. The campaign is really short (when I replayed it last night it took less than 2 hours) but the real meat of the game is in the Endless mode and Challenges.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Assassins creed 2 deluxe edition

Assassins creed brotherhood and revelations with dlcs saying the same thing below :)

assassins creed 3: Liberation with dlcs that unlock extra levels/areas 

Asassins creed IV with dlcs related to extra levels/areas

I'm a sucker for the assassins creed games except for 3 and 1 which I heard was boring and not as good as other games...

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

middle-earth, shadow of mordor

Tales from the Borderlands

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Metro redux bundle

Dishonored

The vanishing of Ethan carter

This war of mine

All in all I'm fairly pleased :)

20 minutes ago, LordZanshin said:

The vanishing of Ethan carter

I finally picked that up as well. Beautiful game, interesting story so far and pretty creepy.

I also got:
Firewatch

Gone Home

Life is Strange Complete Season

Age of Empires II HD Remaster because I loved that shit when I was a kid

4 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

All of their game sales suck. Nothing good imo.

Got Biosock 2 DLC and The ROOM

I was going to get a bunch of the Bioshock DLC's, but I just didn't pull the trigger for some reason. Then I saw the news of the 'Remasters' due out this fall which will include all of the DLC for the trilogy..whoooo.

Building soon so I decided to buy most of the games I had missed out on. 

Gta v

Doom

Middle earth

Borderlands ps

Culling

Far cry 4

Batman arkham knight

Bioshock 2 Minerva's den

Shadow complex

Also battlefield 4 from origin sale

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

Sunless sea

Frozen Synapse

Cities: Skylines

and I like all of them, (some more than others)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Fahrenheit: The Indigo Prophecy

The Orion Project

Fable Anniversary

Darksiders 2

Crysis 2

around $2.50 in Civ V DLC, which makes my Civ V collection complete

Skyrim Dawnguard and Hearthfire, which completes my Skyrim collection and makes it the Legendary edition, which means I'll receive Skyrim Remastered for free when it comes out

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Picked up Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, FORCED, and got a copy of Borderlands 2 for my wife. Gettin' my co-op on.

48 minutes ago, Omon_Ra said:

This! I absolutely LOVED life is strange!

58 minutes ago, Omon_Ra said:

I finally picked that up as well. Beautiful game, interesting story so far and pretty creepy.

I also got:
Firewatch

Gone Home

I was going to get a bunch of the Bioshock DLC's, but I just didn't pull the trigger for some reason. Then I saw the news of the 'Remasters' due out this fall which will include all of the DLC for the trilogy..whoooo.

I got Bioshock Infinite seasons pass as a b-day gift. Still have not played the DLCs yet. Didn't know there was a DLC for Bioshock 2, until I decided to check it out. And there was, so I got that. There are no DLC for Bioshock. How much was the Life is Strange complete season sales price? I was about to buy it, but somehow when I saw it, the sale was only for episode one and not the rest. Maybe I've misread it or something. I wanted that game. Hopefully, they'll have another sale.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Some borderlands 2 dlc

Dead space 2

Torch light 2

Alice madness returns

Sonic adventures DX

Sonic adventures 2

Metal gear rising

Legend of korra

Gun volt

Transformers devastation 

BioShock 1 & 2

Dishonored 

Arkham origins 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

5 hours ago, razor767 said:

Here's my haul: 

Assetto Corsa

Electronic Super Joy

Prison Architect

Sniper Elite 3

Spelunky (refunded) 

Invisible Inc was on sale? Damnit

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

9 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

I got Bioshock Infinite seasons pass as a b-day gift. Still have not played the DLCs yet. Didn't know there was a DLC for Bioshock 2, until I decided to check it out. And there was, so I got that. There are no DLC for Bioshock. How much was the Life is Strange complete season sales price? I was about to buy it, but somehow when I saw it, the sale was only for episode one and not the rest. Maybe I've misread it or something. I wanted that game. Hopefully, they'll have another sale.

I haven't played any of the DLC for the Bioshock series.. I really need to, but I'll wait for the remasters. I just played through the trilogy not too long ago so come fall I'll be ready to return to Rapture.

Life is Strange Complete Season was $9.99. I imagine it'll go on sale again. I haven't followed much of that game, aside from hearing about how great it was; are there plans for more episodes?

50 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Some borderlands 2 dlc

Dead space 2

Torch light 2

Alice madness returns

Sonic adventures DX

Sonic adventures 2

Metal gear rising

Legend of korra

Gun volt

Transformers devastation 

BioShock 1 & 2

Dishonored 

Arkham origins 

Alice: Madness Returns is a great game, just be aware that the game is capped at 30 fps, you can fix this by editing the .ini file. More info here.

46 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Invisible Inc was on sale? Damnit

It was 66% off. Nevermind, you can grab it in the next sale. At least you got quite a haul to keep you busy for a while. 

Nothing, i just felt sad when i looked at the top seller list and noticed over half of the titles already in my collection :(

My credit card was in hand and i was itching to buy something..... anything... but it just didnt happen lol 

Picked up Insurgency and Far Cry 4. I don't know why I waited so long for Far Cry 4, 3 was like a top 5 all time game for me. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840