Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

A 250GB ssd gets full very quickly when you dual boot, so I would love to get another and allocate one to each os.

3 minutes ago, Manish XYZ said:

my 500gb harddrive will be soon full

i download lots of films and this folder is above 100Gb 

so i want a liitle more storage but have no money to buy a ssd or harddrive 

i would be rather lucky if i win

Capture.PNG

Oh man, SSDs are the best way to improve the "feel" of responsiveness of a computer! And I need a really fast one for gaming - I'm a busy man, I don't have those extra 0.12 seconds to wait until it loads, if I could spend it by picking up garbage in Fallout 4 :)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W3k6YJ 

My new build! Buying parts now. I posted in LTT and got a lot of great feedback to try and fix it to make a good quality value build. I used a bunch of LTT video's to help me comparison shop.

Everyone should have an SSD to run windows, or any OS, as the increased read/write speed increases performance, stability and boot time. Since you can put normal HDD or Hybrid drives alongside it, there's no reason to not run an SSD drive. 240 GB is perfect for that and running key things (an important game, some important software) alongside your windows or mac or linux OS. SSD's don't "brick" or fail do to movement or shaking, so it secures your PC from drops, breaks or falls by limiting moving parts. It's also much faster than the fastest HDD drives, comparatively.

Panther's a reputable company, competitive build quality and a gorgeous look is reason enough to stick to the brand.

I would love an ssd because my current rig is running of an old HDD which I'm sure will burn out any day now considering how many hours I have on it. Have a good night over there at LMG :) 

Yay my first post here. :P I would love to get an SSD for my wife's laptop. I have a gaming Desktop but lately times are tight and this would be a really cool gift for her. She likes to play a few steam games but sadly the 2 gigs of RAM I added to her laptop isn't enough to kill her uber long load times. 

Either way, I am excited to be on the forums. I have been watching the vids for a while and for some reason never signed up, figured better now than never....now to snoop around for custom builds and see if I did a good job with my tower. :D

I personally have a teeny ssd that can hold my OS and a few necessary things but thats all! I would love to use an SSD for the media for editing as well as put at least Fallout 4 on there because i dont want to wait 10 minutes to go outside for a loading time. Also theyre small, create little heat, and look really sexy in a powerful computer, which is half of gaming PCs

Linus Tech Tips is to awesome what SSDs are to performance non-volatile memory. What would the world do without them both!?

I currently have no ssd in my system and have been trying to put the money together to afford one. I am a full time college student paying $50,000 a year for school taking a lot out in student loans. That being said, when my last laptop died I knew it was time to build my first desktop. I got about $800 dollars together and with the help of an IT roommate and some Linus tech tip videos I built my first gaming rig. Since then I have started watching several of the LMG channels and have found some great content that has helped me improve my setup and helped me fix stupid little problems like having my r9 290 switched to quiet instead of turbo. I currently have one WD blue 1tb that I bought cause it was the cheapest good drive I could afford and was gifted a very old WD 500gb with hardly any cache (I mean less then mb/s transfers sometimes). I would love to have such an ssd and have been trying to save up to buy one until my headset just broke and I know need to buy a new one of those. So I guess my ssd dreams fade away. 

Everyone needs one b-b-because... 

You GOttA Go FFaaaassttttt!!!!

gottagofassst.gif

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

i want it cause hard drives are like crack to me. i can never get enough of them. i need this one because i need to upgrade a laptop for my mom soon even i fix her craptop load speeds dont make me wanna pull my hair out

My 1TB WD Hard Drive is spazzing out worse than a cat with bag stuck on its leg.

I can haz new ssd? 9_9

I need a SSD because i have a really cheep 120gb one that is full! Every pc needs a SSD just for the boot times!! I love the fact that my pc is booted seconds after i press the on button thingy!

yaaay, another giveaway! :D

and why should everyone have an SSD? because dat response time, bruh! :D

I want it because I just have a hdd in my laptop and want it to run slightly faster ;)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I already have a SSD but I would like one to give to my brother as a gift for his PS4. He would love to be able to brag to his friends that his ps4 loads faster haha.

Everyone should have an SSD at least for windows and commonly used programs because without it load times are unbearable.

I would really like a second SSD just for editing projects. My current SSD is half full but i like to save my games i play on it, for shorter loading times.

I've got an SSD for my gaming laptop and I would really love to have one for my server machine (to get some more performance out of it)!

I want a new SSD because I never owned one (REALLY), and everyone should have one because I hear they are fast :P

Just upgraded my dad to an ssd.. he could not believe the speed gain !

My pc needs more ssd's !

Never got an SSD because of the price, 

But having one in my school laptop would be so F*cking awsome! 

The only performance bottleneck that I have is in the storage. My 5400 RPM harddrive shoots to 100% usage as soon as I get to work.

An SSD would be helpful to give it a significant boost to any system new or old.

I need that cool ssd because i am from Bosnia and it s...s balls and i have like pretty old pc and my hdd diead , and now i am rovking on old 10 Gb hdd that sounds like ENIAC

I want an SSD because I don't  have an SSD and by winning this giveaway I can save more money for my CPU cooler.  I only have hard drive so putting this along with them would make my PC perform a lot better, so winning this would be great. Thanks for this giveaway!

"The best chapter of Naruto is when Goku helps Pikachu to prevent Spider-Man to drown at the Titanic." 
"I have a fear that one day when I attempt to take a shit, the shit will take me instead." 
"You wouldn't have won, if I hadn't loss, man."     "If you give a man an apple it'll keep the doctor away, but if you teach a man to apple he becomes a doctor for life"