Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I am planning to build FreeNAS build and want to have ssd for caching. It would be really nice to that option in my hand.

I'm sure there are many others in my position, I have a 120gb ssd as a boot drive which is unfortunately full with essential programs so I rely on a hard drive for storage. I don't really need an ssd but in some cases like games with ridiculously long load times an extra ssd would be a life saver. 

I need a SSD to speed up my old PC, and to make it more faster in case of OS and Games. Everyone needs a SSD to push every MB/s of his rig and to make his PC perfoming better, and more reliable :D

I honestly just need a new SSD because mine is full and I'm super broke.

Day 23 everyone!! Day 23!!

I really want that ssd since i'm running out of storage and i can't go back a hard drive anymore, i'ts just too slow!

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I'm using sabertooth motherboard and this ssd will look awesome!

I'd love to have a SSD in my PC for better windows booting and for some game because we all know how stressful it is to wait on the loading screens. :D 

after not having a gaming rig for near 5 years iv just built an alfa gaming rig with used parts including a used ssd (first ssd iv had) and its a must.  this would be a great upgrade and save me a few £££ to put towards a new gpu and cpu 

I`d like do get a SSD   because my own SSD ist the SSD with i think the highest respondingtime i have ever seen in my life. I didnt know enough about PCs when i bought it or about SSD so its my fault but a fast SSD would make my whole Computer experience better :D

I want an ssd for quicker access for my files and help reduce game loading time.

Probably not gonna win, but gonna say it anyways. If i win this ssd i will make a video of smashing my old computer.

P.S need new harddrive for laptop :)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

My rig currently has a single 1tb HHD as the boot and mass storage drive. I would love to have a snappier system but can't afford to upgrade my pc at the moment.

i would love to upgrade one of my 2 250gb hard drives and the ssd give not only faster speeds but better performents to almost our hole setup everyone should have an ssd even if its just for your os

A SSD would be really nice, I've been wanting one for a long time now. Speed!! Power!! Faster is always better ;).

If I would get an SSD i would move my OS and games to it. I would also get a better power supply (Does not have an extra sata power)

Currently it takes 5 minutes for my comp to full turn on.

Well i had a 7 year old 500gb drive in my Pc for so long and im going to build a new Pc in two weeks and i think this would be a perfect addition to my build.

I new some new storage as my current ssd is getting a littel bit ful. It would help a lot! :)

Hello! I'd love a new SSD for my old computer I'm now using to stream media to my living room. It would give me more storage, which I am quickly running out of, and finally put an SSD in that rig, and grow my small stash of hardware, so I can start running my own experiments with in home networking, media play back, and read/write qualities, as well as turn that old machine into a local storage server (I'm sure there's a better term for that).

With software becoming larger and larger chunks of data, and them writing/downloading larger and larger files, it's not only storage size that is important - speed in reading and writing all of that stored data is also important if we want to do anything in less than what can sometimes feel like days. And they're silent! An often overlooked feature of SSDs. Computers can be very loud, and without quiet parts, quiet moments in movies, games, and other media are a little tarnished by the jet in the corner of the room.

I want it because SSD's are obviously much better than Hard Drives and I would like to replace my Barracuda.

Current PC

CPUIntel Core i9 9900k

GPUGTX 1080 8GB FTW EVGA

MotherboardASUS PRIME Z370-A II

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB) DDR4 2400 Mhz

Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Storage 2: Hyper X 240GB

PSU: Corsair RM750 80 Plus Gold 750W

Peripherals: Logitech G502 Hero//Corsair K70 MK 2 Cherry MX Red

Display: BenQ XL2430T 24-inch 144Hz

my Thinkpad is getting a little slow so this would be a huge step up for me. Thanks for this awesome giveaway. 

Any old computer will become like new with some even decent SSD drive

My ssd is now 5 years old and I'm scared that it will die on me soon...so a new SSD would be nice <3

、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``
、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽマッテェ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、
ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``

My current SSD has reached the end of its lifecycle and I'd be happy to swap it out for one of the Panthers.