Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Hi i currently don't have an SSD as the price's in the UK are "just plain stupid still" would love to be able to use an SSd in my Build

I have a 120gb ssd and it's just not big enough for games and windows. However the boot time is amazingly quick!

I have only HDD and its a 500gb one... so sad since i have nice components (390x STRIX and i5 6600k) i didnt have money for ssd so i had to buy hdd and i didnt have even money for 1 TB disk...

I NEED IT SO I CAN PUT WINDOWS AND GAME CLIENTS ON IT!!!

GL everyone :D

well having never owned a SSD but having only sata drives i would love one , would be amazing to experience what its like to have a SSD, the speed not having to wait for boot up

1. I want an SSD because I need one for my Steam Library and everyone should have one for DEM boot times!

R5 1600 + Noctua NH-C12P SE14
IceQ 7950 Turbo
16gb DDR4 Corsair

I built my first computer when I was 12 and I have slowly upgraded it to become the computer it is today (i5-4690k, GTX 970...) however, one of the last components I need is a great SSD to speed it up immensely!

I need a SSD for my new (incoming) computer.

For noise reason, of couse, and booting time.....of couse?

If I win I will use this as a boot drive for my windows and I think nowadays everyone should have an SSD at least for the os drive because it's much faster.

I will be building my first gaming PC this December and I would like to get an SSD because this would be a great addition to my  build and it will truly let me have the best experience in the PC MASTER RACE! Also because this would save me a lot of time saving money for the build :D 

My old 7200RPM drive just can't keep up with my gameing needs anymore. It's just too slow :-( So an SSD upgrade is the way to go, if i had the money this would have been done ages ago.

Best regards from Denmark

my 500gb harddrive will be soon full

i download lots of films and this folder is above 100Gb 

so i want a liitle more storage but have no money to buy a ssd or harddrive 

i would be rather lucky if i win

It's a fact that SSDs are faster than hard drives and everyone should go out and buy one (if they don't get it from the giveaway of course). I just have a 1TB HDD and it's PAINFULLY slow and filled up with junk and it takes like ten minutes to boot up so I really want an SSD. I can't get one because I spent all of my savings on a new gfx card, CPU, motherboard and RAM (btw I'm a kid).

I never had an SSD... So I never expieriend the improvement on this! I need one.

im not even kidding, the day i got my two 120gb ssds they were full. i have plenty of steam games and other misc applications that are really bottlenecked by me hdd.

curently rocking a 120 ssd so would be nice to upgrade to a bigger one

I want to have an SSD because I only have 2 150Gb Harddrives running in RAID0 in my System and they are slow af. 

I have a 128GB ssd which came with my prebuid pc and it has not great write\read speeds I would love to win this ssd 

Well i need ssd for my boot device cos rly that WD 500gb is rly bad and in all that it is Greed WD... SSD GIEF!

All should have SSD for boot and if possible for all storage aswell cos simply u need to!

Well i don't know what it feels like to have an SSD, and i badly want one, in my area there is always a fluctuation of power like it comes and goes within some seconds. i do have a UPS but it is shit it has less than 1 second of backup power, and i always fail to reconnect in time to the game, my pc takes literally 4mins to startup and get a little stable, while the reconnecting is limited to 5mins, i even want a HDD but it is taking a lot of time for me to save up for a damn HDD the SSD gets out of question,

well that's my story xD

It would be really helpful if i win one of those SSD! 9_9

I don't even have an SSD yet. I would love to have one. I think it's great that you're giving away SSDs, thank you for being so generous. :D

Good to be lucky, lucky to be good.

I am recently rebuilding my PC and have never had an ssd so I'd think it would be pretty cool if I won this to experience the difference between an ssd and a normal hard-drive!

This is the giveaway ive been waiting for.

My ancient ssd had its best time and its time for an upgrade so it would be great to be winning a new ssd,

Everybody shoulkd use a ssd  because its so much more fast than a hdd.

Booting from a ssd  is so much faster!