Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I'd love to win the SSD because my current SSD completely out of room, 60GB fills up fast! Would be great to clone my OS over and have some breathing room, maybe even install some of my favorite games on it! Good luck everyone!

I personally have an SSD, only 32GB though, but enough to be my boot drive somehow :P
What I wanted is to buy a SSD for my dad, for his birthday that he'll have in a month, to revive his laptop that he uses for work :) He would need at least a 240GB drive, and I can barely afford a 120GB.. :/

Everyone should have a SSD in their system, feel the speed advantage and.. being less stressed by not waiting ages for all the tabs in your internet browser to load :D

Good Luck to everyone!!

im on the journey of making a new pc and this would save money and make getting a 2tb hdd easier since i will use this for os and games. im also using an old asus laptop that is about to die so this would help tremendously. :) 

I want/need an ssd because i had my pc build about 2 years ago and i never had enough money to buy an ssd. I would be happy if i could win this ssd because i think personally, i kinda need it

I want that SSD so i can boot up my system in 5 seconds and skip those annoying loading screens on games !

I have a 120GB SSD and i seriously need a bigger capacity SSD, like yesterday. It beats booting off an old mechanical hard drive and the speeds are great!

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I feel the need, the need for speed, super speed SSD you know you need one

I want one of those because I've never used an SSD and I'm like the  Apostle Thomas, I have to see the performance increase to believe it!

So if you want me to be a believer in SSD's you'll give me one of those xD

I need an SSD. I only have a hard drive of 60Gb capacity. Yes, 60GB. It was from a computer in 2007 I guess.

I have been a laptop user all my life but I decided now it's the time for new beginning. My laptop (HP ProBook 4540s) is loud and slow and can't handle video editing with Adobe Premiere. That's why I have to use Windows Movie Maker.

I need SSD for my upcoming editing/gaming PC which I'm going to build this summer. Storage space is very important and if you want your PC to boot up fast you don't want hard drives for that job. 

i want a new ssd in my rig because i have a seagate barracude 160gb that is over 5 years old

Quite literally everyone needs an SSD. The speed difference compared to mechanical drives is quite huge. Whilst still not the cheapest thing ever and not delivering the best capacity for the cost, with the emergence of more and more cloud based software - the need for local storage for most users is just not that high anymore. No more excuses!

I don't have have an SSD and I want to be like the cool kids and boot off a SSD

The family pc downstairs is a few years old and very slow. I want to upgrade some of the components so that it might run a bit faster and a SSD will make a huge difference in speed.

My Computer Sucks I Mean its 2009 buts works Like my first Computer when i was kid but my computer does do some bugs i  did some test and dident to much and i dont have ssd i mean i had it but died RIP ssd

my current rig has a 120gb hdd because my 500gb ssd died and i dont have the money to replace it (im a student) (save me from hdd please im begging you)

I'm currently building a gaming pc with a small budget and the SSD is pushing up the system price a lot! It would be nice to have one for no money at all :) 
Keep doing these giveaways LMG, you are awesome!!

I want a free SSD plus I only have one 1 TB HDD so additional storage would be nice.

I bought an SSD, put two games on it, now it's full. I need a bigger SSD Q_Q

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Want the sad cause my 5400 Hdd sucks weasel livers

Pls

This would be a grate upgrade from my 120GB and my other storage device is dead. So this would help me out a lot. Well there we are.

I would really like to give a boost to my mom's pc! It is so...Fuc** slow lol

I got my First and until now only SSD back in 2012, It has 120 GB of space ant was full from the start. Now 4 years later I still have this SSD ( its an Adata by the way) 

it never failed on me but it is still full with just the basic software ( Os, and some edeting Programms from Adobe)

But since I want to upgrade almost everything inside my pc this year, the new SSD would be a Very nice start.