Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Will be getting my first new PC delivered today but of course didn't have enough to get the SSD, so I had to stick with just the old mechanical drive. Would love to have that SSD For my new mini case PC and dive into my first building experience upgrading it!

An extra ssd can allow me to try raid 0, which feels amazing.

Oh man.. That SSD would allow me to finally have decent loads on my computer! And I can put my other one to my Hackintosh drive! Or.. Magically make a type of software RAID.. or something! I can use it and make magic happen!

Mainline: MacBook Air M1 Display(s): Acer K272HUL; VIOTEK - GNV32DB Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech M720/K780 Sound: AirPods 3 Operating System: MacOS Phone: iPhone 13 Pro (Graphite)

I really want a new SSD because i am tired of my HDD slow boot time and new SSDs in my country is really expensive

I have an old 120 GB SSD, and it'd be nice to have something that's faster with more capacity.  It's probably one of the better upgrades someone can make to a system if other components are good to go.

Because i have an old conventional HDD. Like it is seriously a 10 year old seagate.

My laptop would be soooo much better with a boot SSD, and that Apacer looks good :)

I'm building up my new rig and a good SSD would fit in just great!

I think SSDs are important to have because it allows for much faster OS operation and for things just to be so much more snappier than they ever could be with a regular platter-based hard drive. Thank you for the giveaway guys!

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.6GHz • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 FE @ 1683MHz •  16GB DDR4 @3200MHz

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/QuintonAjStevens/

I've never been able to experience an ssd's speed before. I would love to have one for everyday needs and gaming.

For now I have a 120GB SSD and a 1.0TB HDD with 5400RPM so another SSD would come in handy because I have a spare slot I wnt to fill up and what better way to use it than an SSD :)

Don't currently have a SSD and would like to get one to improve load times on O.S , games etc...

I'm about to build a small home server, so winning one of these SSDs for that would be awesome and save me a ton of money.
SSDs are simply fantastic and can help increase the speed of any system. Everyone should have one :) .

SSDs are super cheap for a decent capacity these days, so there's little reason not to have them in a system, whether it is a desktop or laptop. 

I think everybody needs an SSD for the reason that I need one right now. The HDD in my laptop is clicking. It is still working but starting the click of death.

SSDs make amazing cache data for nas builds and are great fast fast response times for programs you need up at a moment's notice 

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I really want to have SSD in my rig but here in my country SSD is expensive. Everyone should have SSD in their rig becaus SSD is 10x faster than HDD, OS would boot up quickly when installed on SSD. 

I want one because I currently don't have one  good luck everyone?

I currently DON'T at all own an SSD. Which is pretty bad for the standard of my PC (1200$ build but no SSD. I mean WHAT?). I really didn't care about SSDs as I wanted that sweet sweet processor and gpu performance ............................... Did a BIG mistake. Ofcourse I could buy one, but as you can see, I don't really have the money to buy an SSD after a 1200$ PC build. I would be glad if I could win one.

I would recommend people to get an SSD (if what people claim about SSDs are true) at all costs because I was pretty surprised from benchmarks all around the internet.

CPU: i5 4690K OC'd to 4.5Ghz      |             

|GPU: MSI GTX 960 2G 100me edition@ 1536mhz

PSU: Corsair CX750M                       |

|Case: Thermaltake V31 Core

RAM: ADATA 16GB dual channel    |

|CPU cooler: Hyper 212 EVO

Hard Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7400rpm  |

| SSD: None

i have a loud and slow hard drive sitting at 500gb i would love to with this ssd as i have never had one before and it would be amazing to run games on this

I want a new SSD because not only am i sick of slow HDD boot time, the new SSD will also allow me to try new things like drive cloning.

I'm broke and living on a fixed income so that's not changing anytime soon and I've already had to disconnect one of my drives to stop the constant clicking sound as Windows tries to mount it.  The drive is a TB and I honestly don't remember what was on it anymore so it can't have been that important but anything that helps me backup any of my data is welcome in my computer.

Everyone should have at least one ssd for their OS and drivers. Maybe one or two games but mainly to boot up and generally make using the pc just a bit faster.

Though an SSD shouldn't replace the standard HDDs. They should complement it. By taking the OS and drivers off the HDD and leaving the HDD for mass storage.

For those that win. Good for you. For those who don't. Continue on like normal.

I'd like to replace the HDD in my laptop with a SSD due to it better resistance to being bumped around or moved. For a portable device, moving parts are not ideal. I'd like to avoid RMA-ing another drive.  I just have no money to invest in a SSD at the moment, I'm just a poor college kid. :P

As for why everyone should have one? well...the faster boot times, overall peformance increases, and all around awesomeness of SSDs make them fantastic for any computer.

Spoiler

[CPU] Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core        [Motherboard] MSI B150 Gaming M3
[RAM] 8GB Kingston Black (1x8GB) DDR4-2133         [GPU] Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5
[Case] Fractal Design Define R4    [PSU] Corsair CX600M
[Storage] Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB, WD Caviar Blue 1TB   [OS] Windows 10