Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Hi! I'd love to try how an SSD can speed up things here on my old PC. Maybe my old 120GB sata drive can rest now.

I'd love to win one of these amazing SSDs for my wife's laptop as its components are good but its sluggish and long boot times (even after cleaning) would be immensely improved! The, in comparison to old fashioned HDDs, really fast read and write speeds in combination with an increased physical stability due to not having moving parts makes SSDs perfect upgrades for everyone with a PC or Laptop with SATA support. And though still more expensive than more traditional storage solutions, the perks that an SSD brings to the market are well worth the difference in price.

Appreciate the world as you appreciate your loved ones.

Respect others as you wish to be respected.

Be the better person in any situation for a better future for us all.

I would love to get a ssd, all my friends keep telling me buy a ssd because they get late as my game loads slow. And it would also help in video editing for my school projects. 

I have no SSDs on my system, and I have more than 800GB on my PC that are completely full of games. If I could just have some of them on an SSD, it would literally save me many hours of my lifetime every year

If you are a computer enthusiast there is no reason why you shouldn't have a SSD. Faster boot times, faster load times, faster file sharing, ... those are just a few benefits of an SSD so why are you still running a HDD? 

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Everyone should have an SD in their system because it makes it a hell of a lot faster for program load times, and it gets rid of that horrible hard drive sound, that we all despise so much.

I currently have a pathetic 120G SSD that's already showing it's age and an upgrade would diffidently make my days happier. Also, SSDs are a must these days because of their capability to increase productivity in any application both for leisure activities and for work.

I want a new ssd because I dont have one. It was not in my budget #poorpeople and is still not in the budget for now.,I just finely got a gpu.

The only storage that I have in my system is a 2005 Samsung 500GB drive that slows down my entire system with load times and even just trying to open chrome. I did have an extra 2.5" Samsung 160GB drive that I got out of an old laptop that no no surprise failed and lost all of the data on it. so it would be a massive help to both me and my system If I could get a speedy SSD to put in it.

Talking about the LMG format: Holy S**t

did-david-tennant-really-just-reveal-the

I was considering upgrading my 90 gb SSD since after a month from the windows install it is already full of crap...and well...a panther 240GB ssd should do the job! 

“The computer is incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Man is unbelievably slow, inaccurate, and brilliant." Albert Einstein

This would be a nice to have in place of my existing 500gb hard drive in my lap top. Since I'm in coledge learning information tech and programing more often than not I'm waitting for programs to execute or just open. Visual studio, Netbeans, Eclipse, SQL management studio, all of them take AGES to open and like straight up lag when the project becomes a little big. It's getting frustrating. As for the hard drive from my lap top I'd use it as an external one.

I'm going to buy an pc over 2 months, but had not enough money for an SSD, i would love to get 1 it's only for mine C drive and D so no games on it. But still and SSD. And ofc who would not like to have an SSD in there Setup???

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I don't want this SSD, ill be waiting for the Jaguar, cuz that sounds much more BADASS!!!!

JK it could be called kit-kat for all i knows, as long as it performs well, and for what I've seen,

it does.

WHY I WANT SSD:

Building my first pc... Don't have the budget to buy one.. Would be helpful for editing.

REASON TO HAVE ONE IN EVERY PC:

It's fast and saves time... Faster workflow and TIME IS MONEY...

SSD's Both increase performance aswell as boot up times! if you are either a gamer or just an every day user who shuts their computer down every day.. then gone is the times of 2-5 minute boot up times and say hello to sweet 20 seconds! I want an SSD to join said elite group :P

When I saved up for my SSD, I anticipated it but still had no little idea how much I would fall in love with it. An SSD is, IMO, needed in almost every PC these days. Oh, the boot times.

But IF I win this, I would probably just gift it to my sister because she has a pretty terrible laptop 5400rpm HDD with boot times of around 2-2.5 minutes on windows 8:$. I would have gifted her one anyway.

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

I would love a new SSD to my computer because i bought only a small one and the windows was pretty messed up when it didn't have enough space so I had to move OS to my HDD... I miss the booting speed a bit ..so..plz :D

Isn't the answer so obvious..mechanical hdd sucks, and my laptop internal WD hdd just died on me..and I'm not saying that just me..everyone needs ssd ,I'm just tired of my hdd running at 100% and my system hanging all the time cause of it..even if my hdd had not died on me i was gonna swap it out soon..whats bad is i lost my data..and data recovery is costly as fuck.i  know I'm rambling but I'm beyond frustrated now..  

Plz god pretty plz..i need those ssd

I'll be honest I'm only posting for a chance at the apacer SSD (but arent we all). However I am running off a 80gb HDD that's starting to get louder so its time for an upgrade.

An SSD makes your pc so much faster in everyday tasks, that's why everyone should have one in their pc.

I need an SSD for my new gaming rig and everyone should have one so their games load faster

Hey Linus Media group! Well i need a new SSD because I just got inspired by you guys and I'm on the road to assemble a new rig! Its i5-6600k, a gtx960 and Asus Z170 Motherboard and 8gigs Ddr4 (obviously :p)! Well I'm making this rig because i want to enter graphic designing and I'll be learning Unity and stuff! The game development courses as that's my dream! And yah after putting a core i5-6600k and a gtx960! I'm totally out of budget for a new SSD! Well I'm just 17 living on my parents money! So can't be demanding much! So it will be a great help to me! If i win 1 of those! And Thanks! Also never stop doing what you are doing! Its seriously inspiring! 

And why everyone should have ssd's? Its the next generation! With Usb TypeC and 4k and even 8k coming in to all mainstream devices.. I guess the world should get ready and at least make their computers boot up a bit faster :P