Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I am a under graduate student of computer science. My laptop has 1TB 5400 rpm drive. I only use this for education purpose. For this HDD laptop is very slow and unusable. So I really need this SSD. Thanks

The reason I want the SSD is because I've recently started building my own PC, and I don't have an SSD. I'm waiting on my processor and power supply, so I'm almost done. Adding the SSD would really just complete my build.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm currently building a new rig and since I'm running low on budget , I thought for I'll just use HDD for few months  and later on when I have enough money i would buy an SSD.

But anyways good luck everyone.

Why I want an SSD? Well, because:

1. I've never experienced an SSD (yes, really)

2. I'm planning to upgrade my PC from a HDD to an SSD

3. I want my computer to be quieter

4. I've never won anything physical on the internet

5. I'd like my computer to be faster (eg. load CS:GO faster)

6. Less money to spend on planned upgrade (new mobo, CPU)

7. show off how fast my computer is to women...

Hi!

I woud like to won the SSD, because at the moment my system needs it. It woud be super cool if I can get it from you guys. :)

Fast as a Panther! :)

It would be an honor to have in my build!

I'm building  my first computer, and being able to save money on a boot drive would allow me to potentially get a better graphics card or something. I may not be advertising what things i'll be doing specifically to look good, but theyre probably lying.

I need a new form of storage device, my current HDD is only 500gb, and it basically just limits everything I do, mainly because I need to dedicate most of it to game development which I am currently studying. If I want to play games, I need to remove a game to free up the space. Not only will the space be welcomed, I'd no longer need to sit there for long periods of time waiting for the HDD.

I Have an Samsung 840 SSD 250Gb and i got it for the fast boot up, the ability to have my HDDs off when I am just browse the internet and (at that time) for faster response in games but my observations showed that it did do much of a difference to load up any game only "heavy" programs like premier and Fl studio took advantage of the higher speeds  so a new SSD will just make my programs work better and maybe put some games in the old one maybe...

American by birth, Greek by ancestry and pride, Geek by enthusiasm, Electronics Engineer by choice , Musician by passion, Blackbeard by appearance.

Pc: Name Vanericus Creation date 11/20/2009 

Laptop: Name Blackbeard date 27/7/2016 Msi GT72S 6QD Diminator G                                            

SSDs boot so fast and I have an old laptop with an HDD that NEEDS a new boot drive because it takes like, 20 million years to boot

ME: Dad I need an SSD.

DAD: What is it?

ME: It's like Hard Drive, to store files.

DAD: What happened to the one that you bought few months back?

ME: It's HDD, it's slow and SSD helps in faster video editing.

DAD: Why do you want to edit Videos, aren't you studying for Mechanical Engineering?

ME: Yeah, But I love to make videos.

DAD: Concentrate on your studies now, we'll get whatever drive you want after you finish engineering.

//He offered to get me sunglasses for 250$ but can't get me Gopro session for 199$.

//It's really hard to convince my dad to get me tech stuff.

//It'll be really awesome if I win this.

//I'll make a video about this, not that my videos get a lot of views but still it's something I could do back in return.

So like everyone else I want an SSD  @LinusTech

Honestly, because why not? I think everyone should have more SSDs.

I haven't had money to buy an SSD for my PC and i have heard many good things about them. SSD would be good for be because i need to transport my PC a lot and harddrives dont like being transported

Wouldn't mind to upgrade my little sister's laptop a bit.

no idea what to put here

I'm that guy like many who just signed up to have a chance to getting that SSD (great job guys it worked) anyway why I need a SSD? Well everyone needs and SSD so do I. Everyone likes free stuffs and so do I. Besides I'm one of those gamer out there who don't have them fancy 4k or even 1080 gaming pc, would appreciate if I got :)

why everyone one should have them, its like the thing from dvd to blue ray, the next "change". 

I want an SSD because my pc is very slow at startup and I need more space

I'm building a new pc (already posted it on the forum) but unfortunately i'm out of my budget so i postponed the SSD :l It's a good addition to every system, faster boot up and maybe some games that have lots of loading screens work way faster on an SSD!!

I would like an ssd to dual boot my computer to linux and windows without messing up my current windows ssd.

I want a SSD so my boot up for my computer faster, right now I am using a 5400 rpm as my boot drive.

I want an SSD because I'm tired of my 5400 RPM HDDs failing. I had two fail on me the past 6 months and I could really use an SSD for OS and important files storage.

I would love to have ssd in my system. Currently im running on mechanical hard drive.

And its slow, laggy and drives me crazy! C'mon Linus gimme that ssd pls!

I was shocked how quickly my 128gb ssd filled up when i strategised to put ZERO applications on it - ONLY chrome and office. It was still full within 10 days of temp and page files. 

Now I see 240gb as bare minimum, and i really want a 480gb for myself. Then i might be able to put some apps on it.

OR just use it as a scratchdisk.

People must have SSDs in their because it is just stupid to wait for the computer to take 1 minute to boot