Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Nice....i always wanted to test an Apacer SSD, plus i need a system ssd for my rig...would appreciate one. Thank you !!!

I have been running hard drives for so long that I only heard legends of how fast an SDD can go. I would love one just to kick the HDD in my system outta here. Everyone should be saying the same thing unless they actually own an SDD themselves. Looking at the AS330 Panther SSD, it looks like it would leave panther's in the dust.

(If you hate it - Actually, please don't hit me. If you like it - You know what to do.)

"By you, who used to be my good provider,

My secret nourisher, and mine alone.

The strength you taught me I must used against you,

And now with all my strength I wish you gone."

Then she, my enemy, and still my angel,

Said in that harsh voice that once was sweet:

"I will come back, and every time less handsome,

And I will look like Death when we last meet."

By "Naomi Replansky"

I would love an SSD because my boot time is complete garbage and I do not have an SSD to begin with yet, it would be nice to have one on the new computer that I am building as I save up money.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I think I should win the ssd because I made a  build for my brother but was on a fairly tight budget... And by that mean I bought a 500 gig no name hard drive. He really deserves this after putting up with slow boot times and not having room to store much. My build has a Kingston 120g v300 so I am fine. Thanks for reading :)

My laptop could also have SSD. Right now i have there only 500GB HDD.

128 gb SSD on main machine and only HDD in VMware lab computer. takes a long time to spin anything up.... SSD would be awesome, problem - cant afford something decent now...

I would really like to have an SSD for my laptop, I could put my current SSD into my laptop and use the Panther in my desktop.

I currently have no SSD and think it would be awesome to have for certain games and being able to boot up extremely quickly.

Why I want the SSD ? I built a new PC before 2 months , but it was on a budget and no money had left for SSD , or new HDD.Currently I'm using 10 years old HDD (500GB - Sata II).

My build : Z170-A , i5-6600k , R9 290(Got this awesome card for 165 EUR)

In this day and age you just can't live without a SSD.  Everybody needs 10 or less boot times haha.

I have a 120gb ssd inside right now, as a boot drive. It can hold a game or two, but most of my games are going on a normal HDD. It would be great to have more solid state storage to put games on.

Also, I'm going to college for music production. It would be incredible to have an ssd to save projects and work to. 

I'd love to get an SSD for a boot drive because my computer boots really slow because hibernation and a HDD don't mix well

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

As a full time student and also full time robot builder, my budget build struggles to load my teams larger assemblies. It certainly doesn't help that I have to wait an extra 5 minutes for the parts to just load before they even start building, not to mention that my old 280gb hard drive is barely enough to store any software and media combined. An SSD would increase my productivity a ton and make it much easier and less frustrating to CAD on my computer.

Every computer I've ever seen before and after ssd has felt like new all over again. Even in a 8 year old laptop or desktop, it breathes new life into everything and makes the computer feel hundreds of dollars faster. The amount of time and annoyance saved I'd say is a huge benefit to anyone without an SSD. 

Well any decent PC should have SSD inside. Doesnt matter for work or for gaming purpose. It improves experience alot!

And i would like to get one if possible coz my OCZ Vector died just recently :(

I have a 250Gb Intel 535 ssd, I would love another ssd to be able to load some more games

SSD's are amazing for the average user. They make everything soooo much faster and snappy. SSD's are also great for content creation, one of the things a friend and I really enjoy. Being able to load large pictures or video files, or blender projects is such a beautiful feeling. I already have a 256GB corsair force LX, and even though I would love to keep it for myself to run in raid 0 or figure out another use for it, I would give it to my friend who I recently built his PC for him(and troubleshooted and de-infected) seeing as how he is extremely interested in content creation and is currently on a hard drive :S. This sounds like it will be a fun little giveaway. Best of luck to all.

Corsair Graphite 760T (Black) - Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P (rev 1.0) - AMD FX-8320E (OC 3.5Ghz) - Asus STRIX GTX 970 (OC 1200) - Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB (4x4GB) - EVGA Supernova G2 750W - Corsair Force LX 256GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - 3x Corsair 140mm AF fans with green painted rings and 2x 120mm SP quiets with rings painted green on a Cooler Master Nepton 240M - 3D printed stealth MOBO shroud with painted green accents - Lots of razer peripherals and random chords.

HDD scratchy sounds really grind my gears, SSD is a must to live in a peace.

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

I am in great need of more fast storage and am on a very tight budget. This giveaway would be amazing for me, thanks! 

Lol I currently have a 70 gb hdd in my pc thats about 8 years old I would love somthing newer before this one kicks it I float with about 4 gbs of free space all the time 

14549225976281365912834.jpg

Stll rocking 500gb 5400 rpm hard drive... I got used to it but wanna try SSD, becouse all the hype around it.... And I'm building new PC in couple of months so this SSd would be pretty welcome... Have a nice day!

i, like many other people have a 120ssd boot drive. i would like to make an upgrade to the amount of storage on an ssd in the system. and retire my 120gb drive as a linux boot drive.

Stay Awesome!

I want a new SSD so i can use this one for my current OS, and  put an older OS on the old one so i can play some of my favorite games without weird compatibility issues.

THAT or just more storage in general