Asus ROG products show off - CES 2016 [Images Heavy]

Asus revealed several new products including their Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse.

Couldn't put the images in Spoiler, since there are only one to two images per product.

ROG Maximus VIII Formula

Z170 ATX motherboard for 6th Gen. Intel processors with CrossChill EK Hybrid air/liquid cooling.

The ROG Maximus VIII Formula is a Z170-based ATX gaming motherboard with an innovative cooling design that uses an exclusive CrossChill EK water block to cool its VRMs. ROG teamed up with EK Water Blocks to develop a custom solution with a high-conductivity copper channel for quiet and cool operation with air- or liquid-cooled builds. During internal testing with a liquid cooling system, the CrossChill EK reduced MOSFET temperatures by up to 23°C.
The Maximus VIII Formula features all-new Aura LED illumination and durable, laser-engraved ROG Armor. Onboard LEDs combine with a header for standard RGB strips to let users illuminate their systems like never before. Customizable Aura effects include breathing, strobing, and color-cycling modes. The lighting can also pulsate to the beat of your favorite music or change color based on the CPU temperature.
The Maximus VIII Formula has the very latest Intel Gigabit Ethernet along with LANGuard to optimize network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming. 5-Way Optimization lets users maximize CPU performance for gaming, entertainment, or productivity with a single click. SupremeFX 2015 brings together the best audio inputs and outputs, special shielded designs, and a collection of professional-grade hardware to ensure crystal-clear sound.

[spoiler=Product Images]

Maximus-VIII-Formula_Aura.jpg

Maximus-VIII-Formula_2D-s.jpg

Maximus-VIII-Formula_3D-1-s.jpg

ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura

Based on the AMD® 970+SB950 chipset, the ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura is the world’s first AMD 970 motherboard certified by NVIDIA to offer SLI support. It features Aura RGB LEDs for customizable lighting, SupremeFX and Sonic Radar II audio for precise in-game sound, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies for fast, safe, and lag-free networking. The ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura also has a dedicated water-pump header and dual USB 3.1 ports. It even supports M.2 SSDs based on the NVM Express protocol.

[spoiler=Product Images]

970-Pro-Gaming-Aura-angle.jpg

970-Pro-Gaming-Aura.jpg

ASUS B150I Pro Gaming/Wi-Fi/Aura Motherboard

The ASUS B150I Pro Gaming/Wi-Fi/Aura is a mini ITX motherboard that features advanced Aura LED illumination for more customizable lighting effects. With five additional controllers and special firmware, The ASUS B150I Pro Gaming/Wi-Fi-/Aura lets gamers customize the frequency and direction of the lighting effects via the Aura utility. This allows more advanced lighting options in addition to the standard static, breathing, strobing, color-cycle, music, and CPU temperature effects.

The ASUS B150I Pro Gaming/Wi-Fi/Aura also has several exclusive technologies for superior gaming experiences, including SupremeFX and Sonic Radar II audio, plus Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.

A built-in M.2 socket provides access to the latest high-speed solid-state drives (SSDs), while dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi lets users connect to the fastest wireless networks. The onboard Wi-Fi supports multi-user MIMO and comes with an external 2×2 antenna to deliver optimal performance for online gaming. In addition, a dedicated onboard water-pump header ensures the very best water-cooling efficiency.

[spoiler=Product Images]

B150I-Pro-Gaming-Wifi-Aura_2D.jpg

B150I-Pro-Gaming-Wifi-Aura_3D.jpg

ASUS MG 4K Series Monitors

Asus announced two MG series monitor at CES 2016.

ASUS MG28UQ - 28-inch gaming display with ultra-fast 1ms response time and 3840 X 2160 resolution.

[spoiler=Product Images]

MG28UQ_R2.jpg

ASUS MG24UQ -  There is a little brother in the form of a 24-inch IPS gaming display with wide viewing angles, superior color accuracy and vibrant colors.

[spoiler=Product Images]

MG28UQ_F.jpg

The much-lauded ASUS MG Series now features a 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution panel in both its 28- and 24-inch models. The 28-inch MG28UQ has a rapid 1ms response time to eliminate ghosting and motion blur, while the 24-inch MG24UQ has an IPS panel with wide viewing angles and outstanding color accuracy for vibrant colors. MG Series features VESA Adaptive-Sync support for seamlessly-smooth gameplay with no tearing to give gamers the upper hand when playing the latest gaming titles. Both monitors feature ASUS GamePlus in-game enhancements, ASUS GameVisual technology for optimized gaming visuals, and ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light filter technology for comfortable viewing.

ROG Swift PG348Q Gaming Display

The ROG Swift PG348Q is a 34-inch gaming monitor with an Ultra-Wide Quad HD (UWQHD) 3440 x 1440 IPS panel that gives users highly detailed visuals across an expansive viewing area. Its 21:9 aspect ratio and curved panel provides an immersive panoramic gaming experience. The Swift PG348Q’s fast 100Hz refresh rate and built-in NVIDIA G-SYNC technology help eliminate input lag and frame-rate stutters for the smoothest, fastest, and most breathtaking gaming imaginable.
In addition, the Swift PG348Q features ASUS GamePlus in-game enhancements, ASUS GameVisual technology for optimized gaming visuals, and an exclusive Turbo hotkey so users can toggle refresh rates on the fly, without accessing the graphics driver control panel.

[spoiler=Product Images]

here-s-asus-new-34-curved-ultra-wide-100

PG348Q_image1.png

ROG GT51 Gaming Desktop

The ROG GT51, winner of a 2016 CES Innovation Award in the Gaming and Virtual Reality category, is powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700K processor and up to two NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X graphics cards in SLI. ROG Turbo Gear lets users maximize the GT51’s overclocking potential with just one click, while the ASUS-exclusive Aegis II application helps monitor system parameters. In addition, a USB 3.1 Type-C port on the front panel pushes transfer rates up to 10Gbps and can quick-charge mobile devices. The GT51 also features the exclusive ROG Band, which lets users overclock the system or activate Shadow Drive, a hidden portion of the hard drive.
The GT51 has an internal cooling system with a dedicated air tunnel that takes advantage of natural convection to efficiently manage heat during marathon gaming sessions. It has an aggressively designed ATX chassis with an Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper finish, a transparent side window, and customizable lighting effects with up to eight million colors.

[spoiler=Product Images]

GT51_front.jpg

GT51-side.jpg

ROG XG2 External Graphics Docking Station

The ROG XG Station 2 is an external graphics card docking station specially designed for ASUS laptops and graphics cards. It has a custom interface that lets notebooks harness the power of desktop graphics cards to significantly boost gaming performance. This docking station also helps charge the laptop, so users don’t have to carry the latter’s power adapter. It’s easy to hook up, as well, and it can be unplugged without restarting the laptop.

[spoiler=Product Images]

ROG-XG2_side.jpg

ROG-XG2_front.jpg

Linus's Video on XG2

ROG Claymore Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

The ROG Claymore is a gaming keyboard with Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches and a detachable, macro-infused numpad to give users flexible placement options. This backlit keyboard features customizable keys with RGB lighting and N-key rollover technology. It can be synced to ROG motherboards, with hotkeys allowing users to control fan speeds, boot up, overclocking, and BIOS access. The ROG Claymore has a durable aluminum-alloy frame with Mayan-inspired detailing for a premium look.

[spoiler=Product Images]

ROG-Claymore.png

ROG Spatha Wireless/Wired Gaming Mouse

The soon-to-be-released ROG Spatha is an 8200-DPI laser gaming mouse crafted for MMO glory. It has a magnesium-alloy chassis and features a total of 12 programmable buttons, including six ergonomic thumb buttons. The left and right buttons have a socketed design that lets users easily swap switches to customize the click feel. Out of the box, the sockets are populated with Omron® switches rated for a 20-million-click lifespan. Users have the freedom to use the mouse in wired or wireless modes, and they can enjoy polling rates up to 2000Hz in wired mode. In addition, the Spatha has customizable RGB LED effects across three zones.

[spoiler=Product Images]

Spatha-1_light.jpg

ROG GX700 Gaming Laptop

ROG GX700 is the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop with the detachable ROG-exclusive Hydro Overclocking System cooling module. GX700 is powered by the 6th-generation Intel® Mobile K-SKU (‘Skylake’) processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 graphics card to give users desktop-grade power at home and ultra-fast performance on the go. GX700 is also the world’s first 17-inch real 4K UHD gaming laptop to feature NVIDIA G-SYNC for smooth, stunning visuals.

[spoiler=Product Images]

1-GX700_docking_18.jpg

GX700-suit-case_-1.jpg

ROG G752 Gaming Laptop

ROG G752 is a powerful gaming laptop powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i7 (‘Skylake’) processor and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M discrete graphics. G752 has an aggressive design and sports the new ROG Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme. It features the ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber thermal system for more efficient cooling and increased stability, along with a backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover for precise input. G752 can be upgraded to up to 64GB DDR4 RAM for faster, more energy-efficient performance.

[spoiler=Product Images]

1-G752_21.jpg

G752_Metal_2.jpg

AVAILABILITY & PRICING: ASUS product availability varies by country and territory. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

"VESA Adaptive-Sync" is Free-Sync, right?

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

They really need to dial back on their product design - this stuff could be in the next Transformers movie.

Nontheless that 24" 4K monitor and the modular keyboard got my attention.

144Hz goodness

I'm just waiting for someone to finally capitalize and release a cheap 120hz monitor. Can you imagine the amount of sales that thing would get from CS:GO community (which is massive at the moment)

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Nontheless that 24" 4K monitor

I believe it is 1080p nvm it is actually 4K :blink:

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

"VESA Adaptive-Sync" is Free-Sync, right?

Yes, According to this http://techreport.com/news/28865/intel-plans-to-support-vesa-adaptive-sync-displays

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

They really need to dial back on their product design - this stuff could be in the next Transformers movie.

Nontheless that 24" 4K monitor and the modular keyboard got my attention.

may be it's either 2k display or FHD.

I'm just waiting for someone to finally capitalize and release a cheap 120hz monitor. Can you imagine the amount of sales that thing would get from CS:GO community (which is massive at the moment)

there is several of those. but not with Nvidia G-sync. Then agai, i live in a country where the cheapest 1080p monitors start at 150 bucks.

there is several of those. but not with Nvidia G-sync. Then agai, i live in a country where the cheapest 1080p monitors start at 150 bucks.

there aren't any.

the cheapest ones are around $250€ that's not even close to cheap. You can get an average IPS monitor for 150, why can't they make a slightly faster TN monitor for that.

doesn't even need to have any features, just 120hz and that's it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

OP can you put the images in spoilers? 

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

MSI did their boards way better. Those things look ugly...though I do like that they made a purple one.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So for the sake of the joke , does anyone know how much a kidney goes for these days ?

10000 to 15000 USD depending on kidney condition, "donors" age, in Thailand.

Also, depends if the black market surgeon is able to extract it cleanly.

OP can you put the images in spoilers? 

Each product has max of two images.

Putting in spoilers will make the thread look only text, dull.

Each product has max of two images.

Putting in spoilers will make the thread look only text, dull.

It'll also make it so people can actually load it.

It took me almost 5 minutes to load this thread and I have a decent connection.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Yeahhh LEDs everywhere!!! Finally I can have a computer that looks like a xmas tree.

But damn those look really good, too bad they are too expensive for me. 

Oh look, a black/blue MBO, Linus would'be been be so happy if he did a personal rig update now.

And a suitcase? I suppose that is for sponsorships, don't think anyone ever goes: "Yeah, I need a gaming suitcase for my trip".

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

It'll also make it so people can actually load it.

It took me almost 5 minutes to load this thread and I have a decent connection.

done.

THIS

ROG Claymore Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

ROG-Claymore.png

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

OHH A PURPLE MOTHERBOARD, TO BAD IT'LL BE LIKE $300. We all know Asus, all of this will be insanely overpriced.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

They have a solid lineup. 

What's the sensor in that mouse I'd like to know. Also will there be higher refresh rate free-sync monitors anytime soon like 165Hz one.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Yup. And if Mercedes sold an S-Class for $10 they'd get a lot of sales too. There's a reason that 120Hz+ monitors are expensive.. It's because the panel is expensive to produce.

Wonder if these monitors will be plagued by all the QC issues like the rest of 'em.