What did you get for Christmas?

Overkilled

@Comic_Sans_MS What time is it in australia and what did you end up getting

Its 2.50 am in singapore on christmas 

Happy new year!

Merry Christmas

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Family and friends that care about and support me, also I finally go my paycheck so ican eat that's all I want.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Thanks for making my feel like an asshole.

<sarcasm>I really appreciate it.</sarcasm>

Ita what adults do we teach lessons by shaming you :D

Just kidding that was unessary and could have been worded differently, what do you want? Maybe I can help give constructive advice :)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

This is computer AND car related, i got nfs 2015 PC (receipt for a pre order from gamestop) for Christmas. Im so hyped but im trying to not be hyped bechause we all know what happened to batman arkham knigth...

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

My wife bought me a linustechtips T-shirt for christmas, Also payed all outstanding credit card bills. Great christmas this year!

This is computer AND car related, i got nfs 2015 PC (receipt for a pre order from gamestop) for Christmas. Im so hyped but im trying to not be hyped bechause we all know what happened to batman arkham knigth...

Atleast you got something, reading this thread is turning me into a miserable old bastard that wants people of his lawn.

Atleast you got something, reading this thread is turning me into a miserable old bastard that wants people of his lawn.

whats happening?

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

whats happening?

you are literally one of the only people in this thread who got something for christmas

I got to open one thing on Christmas eve here so I got a g-shock watch. I hope to get PC parts or money for pc parts tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm just hoping for a Candlemass Epicus Doomicus Metalicus Vinyl. 

But as long as a gift has thought put into it, appeals to my interests, I will be happy. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Corsair Strafe RGB Cherry MX Silent and a Toshiba 6TB X300? HDD.

Then, some non-tech stuff like an airsoft AEP Deagle and some other silly stuff :D

So here in Germany we get out presents on Christmas Eve and I got a gtx 960(although I had to pay a part of it) and a Logitech g502, a raspberry pi 2 and some other things.

CX500m and Sapphire nitro r9 380X, and a soft box so i can get better light on my table when doing viideos. :D

I got an Asus ZenFone 2 laser :).

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

All Amazon links;

I got the PS4 controller for $40 for PS1/2/3/4 emulation(as they come out), the Mayflash+Gamecube controller for Gamecube emulation(SM: Sunshine FTW!), the NewIsland Speed Cube cause I wanted to get a nice Rubik's cube for fun, and the docking station for backing up/transferring stuff easier.

Oh and I already know what I got because my parents had me order everything over Amazon...wooh surprise :|

Not Christmas for me yet, but I know what I'm going to get: the electricity bill.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |