What did you get for Christmas?

Overkilled

i got:

Clothes lots of clothes..(why more I can go like 3 weeks without washing and then still have 50 shirts hanging up in the closet)

overpriced usb splitter...(not sure why I have 4 of them that I'm not using right now anyway)

Original Pebble watch... (I don't wear watches, my eyes hurt from e-paper displays, also I get like 1 message every week.. I told everyone that I don't want a watch intentionally...)

Dollar store selfie stick... (because i detest them and bluntly call them the stupidest things ever every time someone says they like them)

On the bright side I felt like I could finally buy my multi-bit toolkit as that was the only real thing I actually came up for as useful for me at this moment in time (and only thing that I told anyone would make a good gift for me). 

(We do Christmas on Christmas Eve btw)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I got myself a new camera :D

ouTOhDN.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

1440p 144hz baby

post-196573-0-31070200-1451030722_thumb.

I also got clothes a pair of shoes Amazon vouchers and a popcorn maker cart

Not Christmas for me yet, but I know what I'm going to get: the electricity bill.

Nice present... But it can't be so terrible?

Nice present... But it can't be so terrible?

208$ is very terrible to me.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's nothing we pay more than €6000

But yeah it's stupid that it is on Christmas...

holy shite

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Got a G710+!!! My first mechanical keyboard!

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Well we open presents at midnight since it technically is morning. I got a shit load of candy and some shirts, but also $200. So I ordered a new 850 EVO 500GB and a copy of Star Wars: Battlefront, which I have been playing for roughly five hours now.

That's nothing we pay more than €6000

But yeah it's stupid that it is on Christmas...

Well, I pay it every two weeks and my pay checks are only 1400$. And that may sound like a lot of money, but it really isn't. :(

Where do you live that costs that much?!

holy shite

Sometimes it goes to 250$ if I have my heater on for the cold. Good thing I love the cold (until it breaks pipes). :ph34r:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well, I pay it every two weeks and my pay checks are only 1400$. And that may sound like a lot of money, but it really isn't. :(

Sometimes it goes to 250$ if I have my heater on for the cold. Good thing I love the cold (until it breaks pipes). :ph34r:

We pay yearly. But do you need to pay 250$ every 2 weeks? That's expensive :/ and if you have only 1400 than it sucks really hard...

Got a G710+!!! My first mechanical keyboard!

Hoping I have enough by the time ive seen the whole family to buy a decent mechanical keyboard, ive had this £10 "gamer" for far too long now

We pay yearly. But do you need to pay 250$ every 2 weeks? That's expensive :/ and if you have only 1400 than it sucks really hard...

Ah, yearly. That makes much more sense. If you had been paying that per month I'd be without words. lol

Yes. They threaten to turn me off if I'm late. Besides, if I don't, next time it'll be more and I wouldn't have the money to pay it. Still, 1400$ is better than 0$, so I can't complain much. :P

Lego Mindstorm EV3, LittleBits Wireless Expansion, CloudBit starter kit, $40 steam cards

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I might by myself the original primal carnage if i cant get 2 bucks for AVP or a little more for extinction

Sold my Titan black used money plus holiday money to buy a 980ti hybrid.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

I got nothing except for a sock monkey my aunt sent me. 

Wife pulled through as planned :)

PCmfg2vl.jpg

My Xmas dinner beverage.

Ry6lwyml.jpg