What did you get for Christmas?

Overkilled

It is? I suppose my month and day are in there but I didn't recognize that until now.

Well, i can't really say anything about the social security numbers that you have in the US, since I don't live there.

I was talking about the social security numbers we have in Denmark. That is composed of your birthdate, birthyear and a random number code. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Well, i can't really say anything about the social security numbers that you have in the US, since I don't live there.

I was talking about the social security numbers we have in Denmark. That is composed of your birthdate, birthyear and a random number code. 

Oh, yeah here in the US I suppose it is different.

what I got,

Battlefront is not that bad now. The A-Wing is still massively op. Tip: Bind pitch up to space, and pitch down to left alt. Then turn left to A and right to D. Helps flying massively.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

I got to see my grandmother again (been a year) which was long overdue.

As for presents, I got money. :)

Christmas came late.

post-82418-0-53110000-1451381126_thumb.j

Owning the retail copy was a must for me. :D

Definitely my favourite singleplayer game ever.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds