All i want for Christmas is.. ? *Post your wishes*

Peace on earth

Professional Girl

All i want for christmas is *

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Hey I actually got one last year :)

So nice to wear...

Just rub it in lol.

My Build: cpu: i7-12700k motherboard: Asus Strix Gaming D4 Wifi ram: G.Skill 64gb (4x16gb) 4000mhz @ 1.45v case: O11D XL gpu: MSI Gaming Trio 4090 storage: 3x Crucial 1tb Nvme SSDs display: Samsung LC34G55TWWNXZA keyboard: Logitech G915 mouse: Logitech Superlight headset: astro a40 tr

Ho Ho Ho!!!! Get ready for Trololo

​Post a reply on what you want for christmas alng the lines of the lyrics Reply as.. "All i want for Christmas is.. *your wish here* "

​@STRMfrmXMN  thanks for the inspiration via your status

All i want for Christmas is my dream build.

all I want for Christmas is...

...the money for my first build. I literally asked for it for christmas

The smartest idiot you will ever find

my parents not going mad over my failing classes cus of stupid air cadets

pls. I want them to understand me for once

or a telescope... then I could go away and look at the star for a week or two.... then come back and hope everything is fixed

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

For real tho they are nice you should totally get one!

I tried one on at Nordstrom. The lady tried to get me to buy it with their credit card. Like screw that, I can wait.

My Build: cpu: i7-12700k motherboard: Asus Strix Gaming D4 Wifi ram: G.Skill 64gb (4x16gb) 4000mhz @ 1.45v case: O11D XL gpu: MSI Gaming Trio 4090 storage: 3x Crucial 1tb Nvme SSDs display: Samsung LC34G55TWWNXZA keyboard: Logitech G915 mouse: Logitech Superlight headset: astro a40 tr

All I want for Christmas is...

A hero. 

He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be fresh from the fight. Yes. You heard me right. I'm holding out for a hero, particularly until the morning light. He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than life.

He's just what I need, what can I say?

lol no but seriously i don't want anything and i certainly don't expect it but who doesn't love the gift of knowledge?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

All i want for Christmas is.. 

Gta 5

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

All I want is a 980Ti, a new mouse for the laptop, cheaper internet, better internet, for someone capable and not a nutjob to win the 2016 Philippine elections, money for hobby, a good job stable job once I receive my diploma, better and safer public transportation, massive decrease in traffic and to uh, go visit Japan again. 

That is all.

computer parts

a new phone

a girlfriend

more computer parts

21:9 monitor

a life

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Spending time with my family.

And... Someone buy me a GTX980Ti pls.... Zotac AMP Extreme edition./......

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

All I want is to be financially stable and for my mother to be alive again...she passed away the week before thanksgiving

And to just spend time with my closest freinds and my remaining family.

Sorry but thats all I care about now

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

All I want is to be financially stable and for my mother to be alive again...she passed away the week before thanksgiving

And to just spend time with my closest freinds and my remaining family.

Sorry but thats all I care about now

I'm really sorry to hear you lost your mom. November seems to be a hard time of year for a lot of people (me too). My sincere condolences to you.

I'd take not having school on monday >_>

and 50 plat so I can finish my frost prime early

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

All i want for Christmas is Surface pro 4 xD

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

For my parents to let me experiment with phase change cooling and ln2

(not going to happen under their watch)

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I'm really sorry to hear you lost your mom. November seems to be a hard time of year for a lot of people (me too). My sincere condolences to you.

Thanks not fishing for sympathy, but I appreciate it, I wish all the same to you.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |