All i want for Christmas is.. ? *Post your wishes*

For my school work over the break that sucks major ass to be done. Uhm for my body to finally build the corresponding muscle and endurance based with the exercises I do. I do a shitton of pushups, pullups, situps, lunges and squats, yet it takes forever for any improvement. Come on body get with the program jesus christ. Also money to pay for my stuff, and get my friends and family some nice things.

Audio equipment for dayysssssss

Also a lady friend but what can you do about that during the break xD

This.

But my parents can't get me either, audio equipment is do expensive, and you can buy girls ( well, not the kind i want, besides, the ones you can buy are to expensive)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

All I want for Christmas is...

A hero.

He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be fresh from the fight. Yes. You heard me right. I'm holding out for a hero, particularly until the morning light. He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than life.

He's just what I need, what can I say?

lol no but seriously i don't want anything and i certainly don't expect it but who doesn't love the gift of knowledge?

good song.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

All I want for Christmas is... 10-Gigabit Fiber. I'd settle for 1Gb. Or 100Mb. Or 10Mb. Or 5Mb. Anything faster.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

This.

But my parents can't get me either, audio equipment is do expensive, and you can buy girls ( well, not the kind i want, besides, the ones you can buy are to expensive)

See, become an only child with divorced parents (thus, 4 parents) and you pretty much become a spoiler brat for every birthday and Christmas :P

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

See, become an only child with divorced parents (thus, 4 parents) and you pretty much become a spoiler brat for every birthday and Christmas :P

No thanks :)

All I want for Christmas is...

A pair of Sony MDRZX330BT/B headphones,

And an Emachines Etower t1115 desktop.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

All I want for Christmas is... 10-Gigabit Fiber. I'd settle for 1Gb. Or 100Mb. Or 10Mb. Or 5Mb. Anything faster.

Me too.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

I want amd zen(not happening right now) I want amd furyx, I want a 1tb amd ssd. Then I want an AMD FX 8800p laptop with r9 385dx. What else.. Oh yeah, I want a freesync 4k monitor

my friends grandparents are all devorced and remarried, so he has 8grandparents to shower cash, hookers, and blackjack on him.

- snip-

All i want for Christmas is:

Windows 10 Pro

Surface Pro 4 

the list goes on...

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Just Cause 3

1gb/sec internet

Titan X

Zen to be decent

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace