How was the year 2015 so far for You?

Since 2015 is almost over thought it's the perfect time to ask You this :)

pixar.jpg

​Post how your life was this year, good? , bad? , somewhere in between? , goofed up?, lazy?

​To those who don't know what to write on , just generalize on the following topics

• Acheivements
  • Loss
  • Progress
  • commitments
  • goals
  • education
  • Love

Details separate people.

It's (almost) over, let's leave it at that :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Got Engaged.

Lost my job :D

Still at college.

Taking 26 hours of classes a week next semester.

Yea... 2015 was solid 7/10

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

possibly the most life changing year ever, Finally felt like I had become my own man in hitting adult hood. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Endured being in college when I didn't know what I wanna do. Thankfully I'm now majoring in Aerospace Engineering in the hopes that it is indeed what I'd like to have a career in for the rest of my life. If not that I'd probably be interested in some form of military. Only time will tell.

Still don't have a girlfriend since most girls are idiots.

That's pretty much it.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

good to meh, at least witcher 3 was released, and I got a decent gaming rig, but games wise was meh otherwise, and I'm sick of the yellow journalism and bs politics from both sides.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Asked a girl out, got rejected. Got a pc upgrade.

Also started using old spice as my primary body cleansing format.

rYJEA4d.gif

TheGrim123321

CPU: I3-4170Cooler: Hyper TX3Mobo:Biostar B85MGMemory: G.Skill Ripjaw 2x4GBStorage: Barracuda 500GBGPU: Zotac GTX660Case: Fractal 1100PSU: Evga 500WMonitors: FHX2153L 21.5"│V193WEJb 19"Keyboard/Mouse: CMStorm DevastorAudio: MonoPrice 8323Microphone: BlueYeti BlackoutOS: MSX(Win10) Quote me or @TheGrim123321 to get my attention.

Got high school over with

Moved to Canada

Met a bunch of great people

Took 28 hours of courses a week this semester

Been a lot of change, but good change...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

This picture sums it up perfectly.

XJyemeI.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

This picture sums it up perfectly.

easy 4 u to say

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

shittiest fucking thing ever

I am so fucking done with it

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

meh. i got my business part of life kinda going. meh idk nothing too special about it

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Better than last year, but that's not saying a lot, last year was awful.

A waste of time. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Fantastic! High school ended, started college(which I am really enjoying so far, aside from exams), I played one of my favorite games ever, Undertale, discovered some of my hidden potential, I'm gonna get an awesome laptop for Christmas once I sell my desktop, my brother is gonna be graduating from college after next semester and go work for Google with a salary of over $100,000/year, and everyone in my family is still happy and well. There have been a few pitfalls along the way, but overall this has been a great year.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.