Fall out 4 on the Xbox One literally drops to 0fps in spots- or freezing, not sure

Syntaxvgm

Colorful rebuttal, must be a CD fan. I'll leave this here.

The Subtitles in the Thumbnail are perfect...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I'm sure it will be ironed out...eventually.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It's all Nvidia's fault guys.

IKR. Now they're nerfing AMD APU's on consoles. Damn GameWorks!!

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Damn, framerate dropping under 30FPS is crap to begin with, and it also stutters?

I don't know how much a patch can do for the consoles, or if it can do anything at all.

This is just sad.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I'm sure they'll get some kind of patch, probably several gbs in size and at least a week later. Ah the comfortable, streamlined experience of consoles!

it just....works!

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Bwahaha but really, lets be honest, is it cognitive dissonance or stupidity? ;)

Who's to say the later isn't the cause of the former?

-------

Current Rig

-------

glorious-pc-master-race-things_o_4712525

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Who's to say the later isn't the cause of the former?

Valid point, I always thought stupidity was the cause of CD personally, all the self delusions :P 

Reminds me of a comment I have seen in this very video: "I bought a console because it's framerate is stable" Yeahhhhhhh.

Even with the Original Xbox the frame rate isn't always stable-later games such as Mechassault 2 Lone wolf-which really is a bit too much for the Xbox to handle-have drops below 20fps during intensive battles with multiple mechs-and that's in single player, multiplayer is better because the CPU isn't under as heavy a load.

I feel like the most popular console mods will be stabilization mods/user patches 

It wouldn't be a Bethesda game if that wasn't the case.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Actually not really. Morrowind was the last Elder Scrolls that I consider fun as stand alone. Oblivion was just fucking stupid without mods: random thieves in daedric armor are ok since every single enemy and encounter is precisely leveled to you. It was so bad it was actually better to do a character with no skills you planned on using to level up skills a lot while your overall level was still 1 yet you had enough skills to kill all.

Skyrim was a tad better but again, the launch, unmodded version is mostly fucking crap. Its a bit better on the leveling of enemies but still pretty shit and they tried a bit harder on the lore and feel with the viking chants and all that nonsense but still was like a handful of the skills (Down to 3 weapon skills when in previous games we had like 10) and overall pretty shitty,again only the modding community saved the game into the legend it is today.

Fallout 3 also was quite shit at launch, the story and ending was laughably bad it was only saved by the community. See a pattern here? Fallout New Vegas was buggier but a lot better, coincidentally the one game out of the bunch that wasnt done by Bethesda happens to be the best as a stand alone.

Try reading. The games are fun, for us. I know this comes as a surprise but you're not the center of the universe, there are other people in this world. People stick up for Bethesda games because they enjoy them.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Try reading. The games are fun, for us. I know this comes as a surprise but you're not the center of the universe, there are other people in this world. People stick up for Bethesda games because they enjoy them.

Yes because I have a different opinion I must be the center of the universe: Worst Ad Hominem ever.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yes because I have a different opinion I must be the center of the universe: Worst Ad Hominem ever.

Learn the fallacies before using them.

I never said you couldn't have your opinion, I was letting you know why people defend a game they like. I'm fully aware of why you attack it.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I mean lets be honest guys... All of the ES games would be completely dead if fans with more programming skill then bethesda not only had the ability to locate and isolate issues, but actually patch them...

If I remember correctly, the Skyrim and Oblivion Unofficial patches were almost 3 months ahead of the Bethesda patches throughout their support life.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I mean lets be honest guys... All of the ES games would be completely dead if fans with more programming skill then bethesda not only had the ability to locate and isolate issues, but actually patch them...

If I remember correctly, the Skyrim and Oblivion Unofficial patches were almost 3 months ahead of the Bethesda patches throughout their support life.

Actually things like the Skyrim unofficial patch do get rid of a tremendous number of bugs. It's just that some are caused by game engine limitations and even then there's memory hacks and other procedures to make Skyrim behave better with more VRAM available, better loading of areas, etc.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Learn the fallacies before using them.

I never said you couldn't have your opinion, I was letting you know why people defend a game they like. I'm fully aware of why you attack it.

Yes.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Actually things like the Skyrim unofficial patch do get rid of a tremendous number of bugs. It's just that some are caused by game engine limitations and even then there's memory hacks and other procedures to make Skyrim behave better with more VRAM available, better loading of areas, etc.

I know, but I mean even before script extensions and other hacks, for almost the first year of the game, the unofficial patch was the thing to go to nearly once a week to get bugs patched since it was so bad at launch.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I know, but I mean even before script extensions and other hacks, for almost the first year of the game, the unofficial patch was the thing to go to nearly once a week to get bugs patched since it was so bad at launch.

I actually started playing it a year late cause I wanted it discounted, so I'll take your word for it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

So Nvidia posted a performance guide for Fallout 4, but it was taken down? I found a cached copy, though: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/fallout-4-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

So volumetric lighting God rays are among the biggest hits, means that Amd users indeed can set high on most other settings while keeping this one at low or force driver profile to 4x tesselation and should improve a lot.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The lower the FPS the fewer the problems.

cfe1e187cd5703d9d1513ae24937b4839e3a7f1c

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero