Fall out 4 on the Xbox One literally drops to 0fps in spots- or freezing, not sure

Syntaxvgm

So volumetric lighting God rays are among the biggest hits, means that Amd users indeed can set high on most other settings while keeping this one at low or force driver profile to 4x tesselation and should improve a lot.

or just set everything to ultra and still get 60 fps #FuryXmasterrace (I know what you meant :P )

Bethesda heard that gamers were not pleased with a cinematic 30fps. Instead they are now aiming for a very photographic 0 fps experience.

They wanted to go all old-school and give the kids of today the Myst experience that they never had!

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

i run fallout 4 at 1440p with one 970 (seeing as how SLI doesnt work yet -__-) and i've never gone below 30 fps with god rays off, 8x filtering, and everything else ultra settings.... in my experience it runs just fine.

My current Rig (Memphis) --> http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jQYWpg