Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the Aria Headset the most, well because they have a very premium look to them. 

Headphones look SUPER comfy but I SERIOUSLY need to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard!

Nice giveaway!

I would like to have this keyboard at home, so it can replace my old one, which is a crap.

MX switches are awesome, friend has keyboard with those ones and I WANT IT :D Need to replace my old one with mechanical.

Mouse looks interesting as well, maybe good replacement for my Zalman ZM-M400, which is still great mouse for it's price, I think.

Headset looks fine, don't know it's sound, but I still love my Superlux HD662, which has awesome sound, so no need to replace :D

My favourite product is headset. I've never used Feenix products, but headset looks very solid and comfortable. And this wooden chambers which always gives better sound. I think, I'd really like to have one of these headsets next to my computer. I just hope that, I'll win this giveway. Regards for LinusMediaGroup!

I love the design and finish of all of Feenix's products! First heard about Feenix through Jesse Cox, since he uses the Nascita and have been following them ever since!

The Aria is an amazing looking piece of tech! I hope I win it so I can try it out!

Thanks Feenix and LMG for this giveaway!

Alpha

I would love to win this giveaway

I loved the keyboard all because of the cherry MX brown switches

Good luck all

I personally like the headset, because "Japanese pinewood" gives me some sort of warm feeling. 

It has to be the Aria Headset, but man do they all look awesome! The keyboard looks clean and has the mx brown and the mousepad looks very classy. Very nice Feenix!

I need them. I NEED THEM ALL. 

Because they are so pretty,so gud, such performance, wow.

AND THEY WOULD LOOK PERFECT IN MY SETUP. time to ditch the awful color combination. i need em now.

(please)

Hey, I definitely wanna win.

I THINK I like the Headset best because well.. I think it looks like it won't hurt my ears like the headset I'm using at the moment. And all that stuff looks really premium. 

Good luck to everyone :)

This is an awesome giveaway!  I used one of Feenix's keyboards at a friend's house and it was one of the best keyboards that I have used.  I would love to replace my current peripherals with some of Feenix's.  Good luck everyone! 

I like the Autore mechanical keyboard, because of its nice and clean design.

So first is this giveaway worldwide because I live in the EU and second PLEASE IM USING SOME OLD MOUSE WIHTCH HASNT EVEN GOT THUMBUTTONS AND SOME OLD DELL KEYBOARD

That sleek looking keyboard is my favorite.

All those products look amazingly sleek and awesome! Specially those headphones. Would definitely love to have them :D

Why does every giveaway have to be on twitter.
I personally dislike twitter; and do not have an account.

I understand that this is only one person ranting, and nobody cares about what i'm saying; but can you guys, in future giveaways, DON'T make me use twitter to try and win?

I love when you guys do a worldwide give away. Long time watcher of the channel and love each video. Would be lovely to get a real keyboard. Mine is old and was only meant to be temporary about 4 years ago. :) Please could I win the prize. :D

My favorite product has to be the Nascita professional gaming mouse. I am a college student and desperately need a professional setup to do all my gaming and ethical hacking with. 

I the headset is so nice looking and its the sort of headphones that you can just look at know how amazing the sound is going to be. i would love to win

keep up the good work linus!  :)

Sup Boys, I've been a Youtube subscriber for a while and have now signed up to your forums for this great giveaway!

It would be amazing to thin this little bundle. My computer peripherals are so outdated with my Saitek Cyborg keyboard and old WoW mouse I need this upgrade!

Looking at the 4 prizes the keyboard appeals the most because of how minimal and stealthy it looks. I like that. 

Spence