Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hi!

I like the most the Feenix Aria Headset because I like the design and would really like to have better sound in fornt of my PC. This headset seams to be a very high qualtiy one! I want one! :D

Have a nice day!

Bye

The Nascita + Dimora combination seems the most appealing to me. The idea of a mousepad that does not get bent or scratched and has a frame with such a sleek looking mouse over it is nothing short of great.

Feenix Collection Giveaway, Hi, The Feenix new gaming peripherals looks great and nice for my New PC setup. 

I wasn't a PC gamer at all but once i build my New PC ( i7 4790k,GTX 970, MSI Gaming 3) everything is new, except for my Keyboard, Mouse, and headset. 

Those Feenix's gaming peripherals would be a great quality, very comfortable, and beautiful look for my New Gaming, Editing, and Programming PC setup.

Thanks LMG

-PAPO 

I love how the headphones look! Thanks for the giveaway!

Feenix products look great ! 

I love their professional look as well as the premium quality of their products, hope I can win this bundle ! For sure wouldn't leave my computer even when having lectures 

Interested to see how the Aria compares to my SHP9500!

All of the products look great. I love the pure black aesthetic! 

The keyboard would be my favorite. It looks awesome and the switches are awesome.  :D

I love the Nascita mouse it's simple and perfecr for me and the Aria headset is cool it gives you comfort to your ears.

Would love this product, as it would  be a gift for my son for his upcoming birthday ! Looks really good, and since he already has the Feenix keyboard he would really love the rest of the bundle ! 

I like the keyboard. Those keyswitchs are the best and it looks professional being all black instead of "RGB" Can't wait for the drawing and bests of luck to EVERYONE! :D

I really like the FEENIX logo because it looks so majestic as f#ck.The headphones look awesome and the mouse looks great ! :blink:  :)  :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

Love the look and design of the Autore Keyboard, especially the silk screened key caps. Every piece of their lineup looks amazing though, even if I don't win will definitely be keeping them in mind next time I look for peripherals.

I'm a big fan of the headset. I've always like the look of woodgrain on headsets, plus I imagine they make Linus's gravely voice in the promo even sexier. ;)

I like the keyboard for its simple, elegent design. I'd take function over flashy lights every time.

I love the look of those Aria headphones. They look amazing!

ERHMA GAWDDDDD!!!!

I've been eyeing your products for such a long time (for peripherals its been between you guys and mionix (at least for the mouse)) and man it would be a dream come true if I won. 

Especially that  as I currently rock cheaper (much cheaper) Chinese variants of decent sounding wooden earphones and with that same minimalist wood/metal design aesthetic. 

Anyway if I don't win congrats to the the 3 lucky folks who do that will be receiving Christmas early this year.