Feenix Collection Giveaway

The keyboard looks amazing, just as the mouse pad.

It would be nice to win a mechanical keyboard to replace those old membranes.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

I want the keyboard atleas give me the whole set. i love mechanical keyboards.

My favourite is the headset. Love the premium design and the awesome specs on it. :rolleyes: 

I have to say the headset I personally love music and listen to it all the time whether its during school, work, taking a shower(i'm an amazing singer in there xD) or just going to sleep music is always a big help. As for the rest i'm currently saving to build a PC but i don't have a huge amount of money so this would actually be pretty amazing and helpful.

Hmm, those  things that you guys created are amazing ,i mean, i havent used them before, but they look amazing, It seems that you make some good stufs , and i would like to use them , if i will be 1 of the 3 lucky winners , i will certanly send some feedback for you , Hope for a win , but , i wish best of luch for others ! :D

The Autore looks so minimal and the Aria headsets look so good with the wood finish. Feenix has some really great stuff

The headset is the coolest looking from the set, but the mouse and keyboard are what I need haha

The keyboard is my fav because dat silk screen keycap is pimp sauce.

CPU i5 3570k, MOBO ASRock z77 Extreme4, GPU XFX R9 270x, COOLER Swiftech h220, SSD Samsung 840 Pro, HDD WD Black 1TBRAM Corsair Vengeance LP 16gbPSU Corsair AX750, CASE Fractal Design Arc Midi R2, OS Windows 7 Professional

The Autore is my favorite. It looks functional and stylish.

I'd really love to win the Keyboard. It looks really sleek, and would be a big upgrade from my 2008 membrane keyboard. Doing it sleek is doing it right. 

Would love to win this :D

My favourite is the Keyboard, because it looks like a nice clean keyboard and not any of that "gamer" crap some brands put on it and <3 mx browns. 

My scroll is broken so im really eyeing that mouse haha, definetly gonna try one out!

Keyboard i really like, but all the products looks awesome!

PICK ME BECAUSE I THINK LUKE IS AWESOME!!

I would say i like the autore the most, because keyboard lol. Also the simple design with cherry mx seems to be a nice combo.

Linus u are guys are awesome

i love this all three products its so nice , i love the mouse so much because its so nice and simple , 

lets see who's is winner ,may be i'll get one of this ...... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

I wouldn't win anyway :(

But I would love to have everything (headphone, keyboard and mouse..), because my stuff is very old.

I like the headphones the most. Because the headphones I use have a very strong ear cushion which actually hurts my ears and makes them sweat a lot too. I saw linus touch the cushions in the video on those headphones and they seem very nice and soft. That is why I want those headphones :D

Because Im unsure of the quality of any of the devices, I think my favorite device goes to the Cherry brown switched keyboard.  Keyboards, and headsets are near and dear to my heart. ♥

:P

Good luck to everyone else who's entered!

I am writing to you... from SPACE!  I live in the middle of nowhere Northern California, and have Starlink.

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KF

Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate (My PC can kick your PC's ass, apparently... According to Lyle...)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 X 16GB) DDR4 3600 C18

GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (Acquired from the Newegg Raffle program)

Storage: Samsung 970 PRO 1TB (Boot), Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB, Samsung 860 PRO 1TB, WD Gold 10TB

Case: CM Trooper SE

Sick Peripherals!! Hope I can get one to match with my laptop!

Good luck to everyone else xD