Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the headphones the best. That wood looks great. I hope Linus' voice sounds more badass, like when presentating these goods.

I'm very tempted to say that the 'Dimora' mousepad is my favourite actually. It looks very beautiful, It's simple but the border just makes it different to so many other mousepads you see. My current mousepad, which I bought for a couple of dollars before I even had a gaming PC, that has been needing a replacement for many years is a simple foamy thing with a blue cloth top isn't the worst thing and worked for me well the past few years, but after it has started to fall apart I think it's time to get a new one.

After the mousepad the 'Autore' Keyboard is probably my favourite, Nice It looks like a solid piece of hardware (and the mechanical switches would likely make feel this way too). It has a slope on it. Usually keyboards have those little feet but with this you don't have to sacrifice that Solid look it has to get that angle (though this is a downside to those people(if they even exist) who prefer a flatter keyboard). One of my potential qualms with it is that it lacks Media controls (though I personally watch/listen to things that can take advantage of media keys) but this can likely be remedied with an extra piece of technology if a person relies on these buttons. (I know there are some apps that have this functionality). my other potential issue with it is that the 'labels' on the keys seem difficult to see in certain conditions (and it seems to lack a backlight to help with this) but this will likely not matter to too many people.

Honestly all of the peripherals look great but the one that sticks out the most for me would be the headset. Hopefully I'll be able to win this so I can get it. :D

Please let me have some awesome gear  :)  Cheers for letting me have the chance of winning  ;) (P.s I think the headphones are the best part they look awesome also the keyboard is 10/10).

This is an EPIC Giveaway. The Keyboard is my Favorite because I know that is what BatMan is rocking it in his PC Setup ;D

Gotta love that keyboard. Cherry mx all the way.

Would love to have the headset! Looks awesome and would suit me as a Japanese Chef :D

Head set looks great! tweeted, got my fingers crossed. 

J.

- AKA HACKJOE -

The headset is my favorite because it looks amazing.  I would love to win one.

I really love the look of Dimora mousemat; looks like it will glide like a sheet of ice. Although id never actually be able to afford this kind of stuff :/ I hope i can be lucky enough to be one of the lucky winners.

Without actually having these products in hand, I would say that my favorite is the Autore keyboard as it has a very simple but elegant design as well as having a replaceable cable.

I'd have to go with the keyboard. The cherry MX brown switches are awesome, it doesn't look like an alien spaceship, but still has the functions I'd want in a keyboard.

Excited to see that projector ceiling mounted!

Dying for the headset! really need some new ones too!
The Aria Headset looks amazing with the pinewood!

I like the Autore keyboard, it looks simple but elegant at the same time, and most importantly its got all the right parts in all the right places. 

Their products are very aesthetically pleasing. Especially the headphones. I would very much like to have them :)

i woud like it all but if i have to select one its gonna be the keyboard curse the one i have now is broken :D

These are all great products, I am a college student and would benefit very much from these items. Thank you!

Those headphones are gorgeous. They'll look awesome next to my hand carved speaker pods!

I love the Feenix Aria Headset. It has some pretty good specs and oh boy, ain't that japanese pinewood cup thing just gorgeous... 

The coolest part of this giveaway is the wood on the headset. This gives the equipment an awesome classy look and looks badass. Also the keyboard features mechanical keys which is amazing as well.

Thanks for the giveaway!