Feenix Collection Giveaway

hey bruh, i really need some new shiz bra for my settups, and I cant find any feenix shizzle here so I'd really appreciate if you hit me up with those rewards nam sayin?

One love,

nicky V fan club chairman

I can not tell which of Feenix products I like most because I never had the pleasure to own one.

Thats why I would like to win this giveaway.

ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY PC! (Oh, so how i will use it in case?)

Can't really say what I like about the different products because i have never used them, but from just looking at them the headphones look just amazing!

I would really like to have that sexy keyboard. Mine is like 10 yrs. old. Linus sounded like a chainsmoker at the end of the video.

These look really nice and I'm in need of some new gear.

My favorite is the mouse. It's ergonomic and I've been looking for a new quality mouse. Thanks for the giveaway. (:

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

The Aria headset are my favorite because they look fantastic!

ME PLEASE THEY LOOK AMAZING!!! Please i would really love to have something like this!!!

I would say the headphones are definitely my favorites, it's cool seeing companies strive away from neon plastics and all that. All of it looks supercool though. I could use some new gear :)

Seriously want the headset. Looks beautiful, well constructed and definitely feel like I could use that for hours.

sadly i can't say why i like feenix products, but i hope i'll be able to say more about them after thru inspection at my desk ^_^

That keyboard is clearly the sexiest. It makes my fingers tingle in anticipation... plus Cherry MX Browns are the best!  ^_^

My friends can share the others, then they will all owe me one... or two  ;)

From what I saw I got to say the keyboard, it's simple and elegant, at first I thought there was no printing on the caps, but there is some nice subtle lettering on it, I love it and I might even get it if I Decide to drop out my CM mech keyboard or want something without LEDs.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I cant really tell which is my favorite because i've never really had peripheral that nice, pretty and i assume expensive. Living in México has made it even more expensive and a little harder, so it would be nice to win those.

Thanks for the opportunity, and also for the nice prizes.

I fell in love with the headset. it looks really beautiful!

I've always loved the look of wood on a set of headphones, that might be the audiophile in me or the craftsman but either way, since I HAVE to choose a favourite I'd say the headphones are mine. Secondarily though, that keyboard looks sleek and professional, as a writer i can appreciate that, as a gamer i say, dat clean style doe!

That keyboard looks really nice, I've always liked keyboards without any markings.

Hey,

I like the design of the Headset. It really looks nice. It is the first time I ever hear of Feenix, but I must admint, they have some really nice looking peripherals.

Hope I will get to enjoy them!

Vlad

I think the Aria headsets are amazing. I've heard some great things from someone I know who has a pair, and I would love to get the chance to use a pair to enhance everything I do.

The Feenix Aria Headset it's my favorite, i love that desingn!

I think the Aria headsets are amazing. I've heard some great things from someone I know who has a pair, and I would love to get the chance to use a pair to enhance everything I do.