Feenix Collection Giveaway

Their products look very aesthetically pleasing. I would very much like to have them :)

Never have used any Feenix stuff, but I'd like to give it a try

I'll win one of these eventually right?

Such a monolith Feenix Aria Headset, dat wood. wow. Would love to try brown-switches, cuz never used mechanical keyboard. 
 Feenix Autore Keyboard feels like a blank-one, so mininalistic.

Never heard before about Feenix, pretty interested now.

I would love to win any of those gears to improve my gaming experience :) 

I love the very high quality look of the headphones.  :wub:

The japanese wood definatly make it look more fancy! my favorite on the list.  :)

Looks nice, more in a profesional aspect than in gaming, and that I like. Let the luckies three win. Good luck to everyone :)

The headphones are sexy... Also have a wood theme going with the rest of my setup and those are the perfect headphones for it

My favorite is the Feenix Nascita mouse because it looks very comfortable and not too extreme like a lot of gaming mice do.

I also love the lit up logo and DPI display, just a very good looking mouse.

The keyboard because of the stealthy design and cherry mx brown keys.

i like the keyboard, its nice and sleak, and the luxury headphones

these products look amazing! my favorite would have to be the headset because of the wood ear cups and the detachable lav microphone.

i like the Dimora because og how nice and clean it look and since its not made of fabric yuu can just wipe it off and keep it clean

I think that the sleek design of the mouse pad along with the mechanical keyboard(Brown key is my favorite too!) and the mouse looks extremely intuitive.

Not to mention, the elegant headphone that would work and fit perfectly with my gaming rig.

I really hope I win but good luck everyone else.

Sincerely,

TheDominiatrix

I realy like to use it because i game on my laptop toshiba l855, and if i win these pupies that will be me first time using your'e gaming gear and i think its pretty dope. So good luck everyone and i hope that i win these. Thanks :)

I really like the Feenix Aria headset. I like it because of those nice wodden cups and i can´t really say how good they are but according to most reviews they are pretty good good, and since I am in dire need of a new headset i would be very glad if i were to win. :-) 

Woah, that Aria headset looks amazing with this pine wood, and looking on the specs, they sounds great too! I never have headset that high quality, please give me one, do want!

I hope I win, I know the 11th is not my birthday but I think my Gaming set-up needs the upgrade.

The mouse looks the good and well designed and it has many buttons which is convenient.

Also I don't like the wood on the headphones that much, the keyboard was nice but kind of plain and the mouse pad is a cool mouse pad but it's still just a mouse pad.

I really like the wooden headphones and i am also very curious how they sound like :D

It has to be the Autore because there is not a lot wireless keyboard that are this great

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

well... it will be nice to have a better set of everything :D

That keyboard looks sooo nice! Might have to buy some new keycaps though, I'm not good enough yet to not have the letters printed on the keys :P