Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the keyboard most because i have used the crappy keyboard that came with my pc since it came out (it has a i7 2600 non k so thats since 2011) and im realy looking forward to get a good keyboard but its just too expensive for me :(. if i win one i would be realy surprised  :lol:

CPU: i7-2600 @ 3.4 ghz  l  Motherboard: ms-7728 l  RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866MHz  l  GPU: GTX760  l  Case: Phanteks enthoo pro  l  Storage: 250GB crucial bx100 ssd, 500GB Seagate pipeline hdd  l  PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2  l  Displays: iiyama Prolite E2208HDD, HannStar JC199D  l  Cooling: AVC 92mm downdraft l  Keyboard: P.O.S. keyboard that came with pc in Jan. 2011 l Mouse: Maxxter gaming mouse   Sound: On-Board   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro  l

I like the keyboard 'coz it's stealth and mechanical 

CPU: 8320, GPU: 7870 Myst, Motherboard: Asrock 970 extreme3, PSU: XFX Pro 650W, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz, Case: Zalman Z11

Actually I have to admit that this is the first time I heard something about Feenix Collection.

But I'm totally in love with theyr design.

All four products look interesting to me especially the mouse and the keybord look very premium. I would like to own the mouse because it looks like it would fit perfect my hand. I think the specs are quite nice too.

I'm sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes --> I'm from Germany :P.

Kind regards from Germany :D

My favourite product is the Aria headset. They look absolutely beautiful! I've been looking for a premium headset for a while and this one is the best looking one I've seen!

Aria is by far one of the nicest looking headset around. With the integration of wood and sleek design makes it cool yet simple. Love it! Would love to rock a whole set of Feenix equipment! SEND CARE PACKAGE THIS WAY!  :D  :wub:  :ph34r:  :P

Hello I would like to win the headset because they look beautiful NEVER seen a pair like that.

If you choose me I would forever be grateful thankyou

The headphones look really nice, especially the japanese pinewood, i have seen this product once in a store and it looks siiiick.

Defenatly want these perifirals

Hope i win and good luck to everyone else!

The headphones look brilliant, definitely a favourite if even only for looks alone.

That mouse is great.

A friend of mine has one and i want one too!

Thanks Feenix and LTT!

it all looks amazing! great styling and looks well built. 

The Nascita mouse is awesome and I bet it will fit my hand perfectly.  :D

I like the Feenix Aria Headset the most, because the wood gives the headset a special amazing looks and probably sounds amazing too!

Kluthy

I must say that the Autore keyboard looks amazing would definately prefer it to myrazer deathstalker.

I like how the headset looks, and how sleek looking that keyboard looks! It'll go perfect with my new (and first) build!

I must say that the Autore keyboard looks amazing would definately prefer it to my stupid razer deathstalker.

I can't pick whether or not the Headset or Keyboard is better, the Aria is super beautiful but the Autore looks awesome and uses Browns. <3

I'd like to win because i've got a cheap headset keyboard and mouse :D
Thanks!

The headset looks absolutely fantastic; looks outstanding quality. The design and creation of be products looks far beyond any other competitor. Great use of materials, the wood looks sturdy and great quality, while looking absolutely beautiful.

Give them to me! :D

The Aria headset looks amazing, for real, it's gorgeous.

All of that looks great! I've always wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard. Good luck everyone! 

The Design of the keyboard and mouse is stylish and elegant. I would love to have gaming peripherals like those. 

Going to buy/build a new pc so it would be great to get a wonderful headset too :D

Definitely like headset... Mouse & keyboard looks interesting, but I'm not a gamer and can't appreciate things like that... 

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes...