Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love their  Mouse the most! Braided cables always get me anyway.

Good luck to everyone in winning this!

Greetings from Germany :)

CPU: i7 6700k (@4.7GHz) RAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Case: Corsair 760T White PSU: Corsair AX860i FanCont: Lamptron FC5v2
Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech G502 / Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown SSD: OCZ Vector 150 120GB HDD: 15TB WD Red NAS

I would have to go for the mouse.

mostly because the mouse i have right now is 7 seven years old and an absolute nightmare to game with but also because the mouse looks incredible.

I'm most interested in the headset. I'm a big fan of good sounding headphones and if I can find a pair that looks that awesome, all the better!

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Holy shit these products look sick AF. I really need new headphone and a keyboard. My headphones are only working because of some Electrical Tape :( The keyboard I am using is some Genius keyboard. I have been really looking into getting a mech keyboard! ​

I find it very hard to find good headphones.
I really hope i get those :D

give away fk yeaahhhh!! :ph34r:

I haven't try any of Feenix products but I've see many reviews about keyboards and that Autore keyboard looks freakingg cool, thanks LMG you guys are great!!! 

Hope to get that mousepad 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Glad I made my LTT account yesterday. That headset looks really slick.  Always liked the look of Wood (teehee) on Audio Products. 

DO want!

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.

Definitely like the shape and visual build quality of Feenix's headphones. I doubt I'll win, but I'll try anyways.

damn their stuff looks cool! I especially love the mouse since the shape looks like something id be comfortable with :D

It would be great if I won thanks a lot !

I've used the Autore gaming keyboard before. My brother had one and it was probably one of the most elegant keyboards I have ever used. It felt like I was using a Cadillac of the keyboard world. 10/10 I'm actually thinking about buying one if I can. I would love the chance to use it again and any other peripherals that Feenix offers.

My favorite out of the 3 Feenix giveaways is the headset acoustic made out of japanese pine wood. I personally have headphones that is about to break. So, it would be nice to have a nice headset like that.

I would definitely love to win some peripherals! My 7 years old Razer DiamondBack 3G is slowly dying so I could really use some new awesome things. :) Thanks for the giveaway! :)

I want the mouse because mine is old and small and I hace big hands.

Dem headphones <3

They look high quality studeo-grade, and would probably look good on a panda.

WANT

The Headphones look awesome!!! I'd love a pair!
Linus, you rock!
-D

The keyboard looks spectacular and clean would love to have it in my studio.

I think the whole set of products looks great and classy, the sleek, black, professional theme rather than over the top gamer styles, bright white keycaps and addon features to market as fluff. Not that I've used it before, the Nascita mouse looks like it's designed a bit differently than most mice nowadays, being focussed on ergonomics and clarity, not having the additional buttons spaced so closely together, and using proper switches for all of the mice so they won't feel mushy or be harder to press.

Which one? Headset!

And why? Because woooood

I like the design they went for their peripherals.They look sleek, elegant yet simple. B)