Feenix Collection Giveaway

my favorite Feenix product is the Aria headset. I like out elegant it looks have the mixed materials of metal and wood.

the headphones look pretty cool, always love the look of wood in products but that keyboard looks nice too compared to what im on now xD

I adore how the mouse pad looks. I have just had a look at some of you products, on your website, and wow your designer is excellent everything you guys make look professional and clique.  You guys have some really awesome products in your store. To be honest I like your the look of your mouse pads better than razer's mouse pads. 

Thanks for taking the time to look, and have a great day. :D 

The Japanese Pine makes the headset look amazing!

The Dimora mousepad is my favorite product our of the four. I really like how its a solid piece and not flappy. Would probably look great on a gloss whit desk

I can has peripherals? 

Seriously though that headset is beautiful, would love to win one of those

I love the whole set!! The headphones look really sleek and the mouse and keyboard look mean as hell. All in all it's a fantastic looking set to have in front of a desktop.

All the products look great and i love the logo!!! but if i had to pick one i would go with the head set, it just looks so comfy and classy in the wood finish!!

neat gear :D needed a mouse replacement for a while now :3

Happy 3 Million LTT Crew!

Desktop:

CPU - i5-4960k @ 4.2GHz

GPU - GTX 980 Strix Edition

RAM - 16GB          SSD - Samsung 240GB           HDD - WD 1TB

Laptop:

Hopefully a Razer Blade! :) 

Thanks Linus and Feenix for the oppertunity to try your products.

As I have not herd of Feenix before, I dont have much to go on besids reviews and youtube.

After comparing similar devices, I concluded that the Feenix Nascita Mouse is my choice for favorite. I feel that it looks great, seems to perform well under FPS gaming and possibly is as comfortable for longterm use like a Razer Mamba would.

I never heard of this company before but from the video the stuff looks really well desigNed with nice materials...I would love to have Aria headphones or the keyboard.

The headphones look really nice and probably sound good too. 

Mouse Pad looks nice, and since my Corsair one is falling apart i need a new one..

Also would love to have a discreet Mech keyboard with brown switches for the office.

Headset looks really awesome, kinda digging the mousepad as well. Even if you don't win, probably worth a look to go check out Feenix stuff anyways.

That headphone is soo freaking freaked up gorgeous!!! Gimme now!

My favorite is the keyboard because it looks AMAZING! seriously, no joke one of the best keyboards I have ever seen.