John "TB" Bain says cancer is reappearing

Michael McAllister

Dam I sad to hear this 

I hope that he can pull through this

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Btw there is post on TB's sub reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/3ox4js/in_light_of_recent_news_please_place_all/

IF you want to post on there 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Jim Sterling

I love Jim Sterling, it must be said

but I love TB also

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

damn, I feel for him and his family. Lost my dad after 2 years of fighting with cancer, I know how news like that can affect family and friends. I wish him the best!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Not sure where he lives, but this might be of some use to him if you know him:

http://www.mdanderson.org/newsroom/cancer-newsline/cancer-newsline-topics/2012/protontherapylivercancercnl.html

http://www.proton-therapy.org/liver_metastases.html

http://www.floridaproton.org/cancers-treated

Not sure of the intended completion date, but MD Anderson is building a center in Jacksonville, FL

He lives in Charlotte, NC.

Not Jesse Cox. Please no... 

Doesn't need to be him, but it does need to be someone who is willing to complain about the options menu. Jesse Cox does not, nor does Dodger or Crendor.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

QPhxQ1R.jpg

That karma tho :lol:

Indeed. I've never been a big fan of him due to his comments like this, but really, no one deserves cancer so young .. or at all :(

Indeed. I've never been a big fan of him due to his comments like this, but really, no one deserves cancer so young .. or at all :(

In one of his videos, he apologized for saying that.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s4rhtt

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I really hope he pulls through. He's one of my favourite YouTube personalities. 

That and cancer is a load of shit. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

In one of his videos, he apologized for saying that.

Apologising doesn't make me suddenly change my overall opinion of him, but yes, it does take balls to do so .. especially in the current internet climate.

This is really sad news. I've just heard it now while listening to the WAN Show podcast. As soon as Linus said "Sad news" and "Totalbiscuit", my heart sunk as I knew exactly what was coming.

I'm not his biggest fan but I do enjoy his WTF is..? series. I wish him strength and good luck.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

• 2 months later...

Update- January 2016

-SNIP-

FUCK YOU CANCER!!

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

-snip-

Truly hope he recovers. To me he is the John Maynard Keynes of gaming critique / journalism. His death would be a loss for all PC gamers.

Paragon [ Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2GHz | 16GB @ 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 | ASUS Z87-Pro | Zotac AMP GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair H100i GTX | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | 2 x Crucial M500 240GB SSDs | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 | Corsair Carbide 300R ] (Backup Storage: Seagate Expansion 5TB USB3.0 HDD)

ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q }

Shit always comes to the good guys in life :(

Stay strong John, fight that mother fucker till the end, end that son of a cunt!

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Some are born, some die, life goes on, dont let death affect you, its something everyone should accept not cry about, its unavoidable.

Seriously, ever lost anyone?

Damn i shed some tears, i have lost many, not to cancer, but it makes no difference, lost my beautiful GF to an illness.

This guy has strength and will power, i know he can push through it, if not he will fucking die trying.

Very sad news.

Couldn't they try a liver transplant? I really hope he survives.

He said this a while ago on his youtube channel. He had to go on a hiatus.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),