Any Other Vapers Here

Snapy1

Just wondering if there are any other vaping enthusiasts on the forum. If so share your specs here.

My current build is dual 22g Kanthal double twisted, about 0.06ohms; all that is sitting on a Tugboat V2 which I drilled bigger holes for extra air flow and drilled bigger holes in all the posts to fit those big ass coils in. I basically turned the ordinary tugboat v2 into a cloud chasing boss. So sleeper status I guess. But that whole build is sitting on a carbon fiber penny mod.

For my daily vape I have a Kamry 100w box with a Atlantas V1 on top of it.

All of my fluid I order off of either White Label or Sauz.

Share what your specs are.

Oh and two Efest 18650's 35amp discharge.

Given that most of the people here are 17 and under, I can't imagine that there are many members here who smoke

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

inb4 the hate

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

listen man im not hating on smoking but with you being 16 im having time even calling you "man" but actually talk about smoking like its totally cool?...

im guessing this is not actually the attempt to find people like but to at least 50 % the cry fo attention. "oh look at me im smoking. im so cool and grown up" 

again this is not a hate on amoking fyi i am too a smoker but i  started very late and do it because of reasons. i dont know why but you remind me of that kid that had to make a video where he flashes a gun around to look cool and then accidentally fires it. 

if you want to smoke at your age fine but dont shove it in other peoples faces. or do so in a vaping forum.

also:

im not usually on edge like that but tennage tryhards make me angry. also i appologize if i offended you im just trying to make a point. looking back i wish someone had told me to stop acting like an idiot when i was your age so i thought maybe you can learn from that and just dont brag about the "cool" things you do. 

i mean what if you find someone here who also smokes. what are you gonna do interchange question about vaping. do that on a vaping forum.

so in conclusion: no hate hate meant - but stop "bragging" - it makes you look silly

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

listen man im not hating on smoking but with you being 16 im having time even calling you "man" but actually talk about smoking like its totally cool?...

im guessing this is not actually the attempt to find people like but to at least 50 % the cry fo attention. "oh look at me im smoking. im so cool and grown up"

again this is not a hate on amoking fyi i am too a smoker but i started very late and do it because of reasons. i dont know why but you remind me of that kid that had to make a video where he flashes a gun around to look cool and then accidentally fires it.

if you want to smoke at your age fine but dont shove it in other peoples faces. or do so in a vaping forum.

also:

im not usually on edge like that but tennage tryhards make me angry. also i appologize if i offended you im just trying to make a point. looking back i wish someone had told me to stop acting like an idiot when i was your age so i thought maybe you can learn from that and just dont brag about the "cool" things you do.

i mean what if you find someone here who also smokes. what are you gonna do interchange question about vaping. do that on a vaping forum.

so in conclusion: no hate hate meant - but stop "bragging" - it makes you look silly

Wtf, so people can "brag" about what car they own, but not a perfectly legal hobby that's far cheaper? Smoking and vaping are radically different. And he's for sure not shoving it in others faces. You went out of your way to go to this thread. So saying he's shoving it in your face is crazy to me.

OP: ignore these guys. I'm sure the 4 slices of pizza I had yesterday is worse for my body then any vaping you can do

Oh boy, more of people telling other people what they should and should not do to their own bodies.

I have an announcement to all the non-smokers out there.

WE. KNOW. IT. IS. UNHEALTHY. AND. WE. GENERALLY. DON'T. CARE. PLEASE GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE.

That is all.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Dad uses a vape, does it around me all the time, I love the scent. Hes been using sherbert or coconut or peach recently :P

EDIT: If you must know, and to prevent any argument, the vape he uses has such a low nicotine percentage, it doesnt harm, and if you wanna say it does - Lemme ask you, would you rather him smoke straight up cigs?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I have Joyetech which doesn't do anything else than pays my bills.

And kids, don't use nickel. It's bad for ya, m'kay?

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Oh boy, more of people telling other people what they should and should not do to their own bodies.

I have an announcement to all the non-smokers out there.

WE. KNOW. IT. IS. UNHEALTHY. AND. WE. GENERALLY. DON'T. CARE. PLEASE GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE.

That is all.

Naughty, saucy. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Naughty, saucy. 

I'm just so sick of the anti-smoking commercials, and non-smokers being annoying as hell.

Yes I know it's unhealthy.

No I don't give a damn if you don't like the smell when we're outdoors. If you have asthma I'll put it out, but just whining about the smell only makes we want to blow it at you.

I don't have to stop what I'm doing to go outside and smoke a cigarette because I don't care about smoking IN MY OWN HOUSE.

>.<

I had a more coherent list of grievances, but it's early for me.

(new initiative: Telling smokers that smoking is unhealthy, may be unhealthy for you when they punch you in the face for being a moronic pain in the ass)

I'm just so sick of the anti-smoking commercials, and non-smokers being annoying as hell.

Yes I know it's unhealthy.

No I don't give a damn if you don't like the smell when we're outdoors. If you have asthma I'll put it out, but just whining about the smell only makes we want to blow it at you.

I don't have to stop what I'm doing to go outside and smoke a cigarette because I don't care about smoking IN MY OWN HOUSE.

>.<

I had a more coherent list of grievances, but it's early for me.

Hold up, people complain when you smoke outside? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Oh god yes they do. They whine about the smell. Which only makes me want to either put it out in their eye, or switch to cigars and be 10x more annoying.

Oh god yes they do. They whine about the smell. Which only makes me want to either put it out in their eye, or switch to cigars and be 10x more annoying.

I don't think they realise the concept of moving away, or standing out of the way of the smoke.  :blink:

Well when it's raining and I wait for my bus or subway and someone comes standing next to me smoking, I sometimes ask them to stop because it smells horrible and I get the coughs from it.

It's not complaining, but politely asking..

Or when you are walking in the city and someone decides to light up a cigarette when you are walking behind them.. It can be just so annoying to people who don't smoke.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No, I smoke the more carcinogenic variant if only due to convenience. I have tried smoking vapor and it was an acceptable substitute in the grand scheme of things, but ultimately, I can go to the store some hundred meters down the road and get cigarettes, whereas i'd have to wait days or even a week to get them from an online store, which is my only option for such products where I live.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I don't think they realise the concept of moving away, or standing out of the way of the smoke.  :blink:

Generally not.

Well when it's raining and I wait for my bus or subway and someone comes standing next to me smoking, I sometimes ask them to stop because it smells horrible and I get the coughs from it.

It's not complaining, but politely asking..

Or when you are walking in the city and someone decides to light up a cigarette when you are walking behind them.. It can be just so annoying to people who don't smoke.

Things outdoors sometimes smell bad. I don't see the problem. If I'm in an enclosed space, I do try to blow my smoke away from people.

No, I smoke the more carcinogenic variant if only due to convenience. I have tried smoking vapor and it was an acceptable substitute in the grand scheme of things, but ultimately, I can go to the store some hundred meters down the road and get cigarettes, whereas i'd have to wait days or even a week to get them from an online store, which is my only option for such products where I live.

I have the same problem which is why my Vape sits idle these days.

I remember the last time I went to a NASCAR race (my dad dragged me to it, he offered free beer, how could I say no?) we ended up sitting in front of some people from Michigan. They were both amazed and happy that we could smoke in the stadium seating of the OPEN AIR RACE TRACK. Which is apparently not allowed in Michigan. They actually asked if it was allowed or if no one cared and all we could say was "what are they gonna do, kick out 3/4s of the people here?"

I've had people walk up and stand next to me just to cough when the smoke drifts over in their direction.. (And that is a lot from a swede.. they are a passive agressive bunch)

As for the thread.

If someone knows of a really steampunk looking vaping rig then i'm all ears. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I've had people walk up and stand next to me just to cough when the smoke drifts over in their direction.. (And that is a lot from a swede.. they are a passive agressive bunch)

As for the thread.

If someone knows of a really steampunk looking vaping rig then i'm all ears. 

That would elicit a face full of smoke from me. and I can blow HUGE clouds with a normal cig.

And also let me know, I love steampunk things.

Things outdoors sometimes smell bad. I don't see the problem. If I'm in an enclosed space, I do try to blow my smoke away from people.

It's just unnescecary and as I said, I get the coughs from smoke.

And blowing it away doesn't help really, if you are 1 meter away from each other..

But anyways, you do you. I could not care less

It's just unnescecary and as I said, I get the coughs from smoke.

And blowing it away doesn't help really, if you are 1 meter away from each other..

But anyways, you do you. I could not care less

Do you have an allergy or asthma? That I am willing to put it out for. But most people I've encountered just act as if their nostrils are sacred and I am a cold blooded murderer for daring to offend their delicate nasal passages.

Do you have an allergy or asthma? That I am willing to put it out for. But most people I've encountered just act as if their nostrils are sacred and I am a cold blooded murderer for daring to offend their delicate nasal passages.

I have a different lung problem, I have always had a little bit of trouble with breathing and stuff, but it's not like an illness or something.

I have a different lung problem, I have always had a little bit of trouble with breathing and stuff, but it's not like an illness or something.

If it's an actual medical condition, I can be more than accommodating. I just irritated by the people who bitch about the smell, as though I gave a damn what enters their nasal passages, in a public area.