Any Other Vapers Here

Snapy1

Wtf, so people can "brag" about what car they own, but not a perfectly legal hobby that's far cheaper? Smoking and vaping are radically different. And he's for sure not shoving it in others faces. You went out of your way to go to this thread. So saying he's shoving it in your face is crazy to me.

OP: ignore these guys. I'm sure the 4 slices of pizza I had yesterday is worse for my body then any vaping you can do

Youre right. Fuck me. Just forget about it.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Despise smoking and vapes. Don't see the point. Vaping, yeah is kind of harmless, but you're still addicted. If you're using nicotine free ones then it's alright, but still don't see the point. I tolerate vaping more than smoking, smoking is satan's "gift".

Wasn't vaping supposed to be just an aid to stop smoking?

Given that most of the people here are 17 and under, I can't imagine that there are many members here who smoke

You'd be surprised, unfortunately there are lot of retarded kids who smoke even at 14 or earlier.

Despise smoking and vapes. Don't see the point. Vaping, yeah is kind of harmless, but you're still addicted. If you're using nicotine free ones then it's alright, but still don't see the point. I tolerate vaping more than smoking, smoking is satan's "gift".

Yeah nicotine free; only for the hobby.