What are you excited about?

JT8101997
Hopefully we all have something to say here lol. Just out of curiosity, what things are you guys excited about? Anything awesome going on in your life? Maybe an upgrade to your PC, house, car, etc. For me i'm getting a new job soon :)

(Btw idk why all my posts have this Alt+MAlt thing in it if someone can help me message me please :P)

Alt+MAlt+N

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Going to uni, meeting new people, my life is boring as fuck at the moment :( Also finally going  to set up bluetooth on my quadcopter so I can tune it with my phone it will be good if it works. Other than that not much. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Without going too much on the personal side, tomorrow I have the last exam of this university year. Hopefully I pass it and can relax fully until next year starts, if I don't... at least I won't have to worry about it for a while.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

the day i dont have to be forever alone anymore, or next week because i have work week and i got a fucking awesome place to work, cant decide witch one im more exited about

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

also boobs

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i dunno, maybe new PC later.. possibly getting money at my internship.. Pokemon GO? Pokemon in general.. Stuff later in my life that I want to achieve.

Uh, boobs?

Oh and this! ^

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

• When my wife gets home

New Black Breath album on September 25th

Going on a small motorcycle trip next weekend (if the it doens't rain)

Various concerts in the near future.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I don't know, actually. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Excited for tomorrow, 1TB WD Black coming, can finally have enough space for more than a few games!  :D

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Tech wise... Uhm.

Hopefully having the money and getting help on ?Christmas and my BDay to get the stuff needed for my PC.

Hoping to have-

Noctis 450

EVGA G2 850w

MSI GAMING 5 or M5/7

I7-6700k/4790k

DDR4 Ram ( already got DDR3 )

The Z97/ LGA 1150 is JUST Incase I don't get enough money since I'd be able to save a bit by not having to get Ram. Also,save some money at ?MicroCenter. I will FOR SURE have a EVGA G2850w ( or similar,power supply ) and Noctis 450 ( or similar priced case or cheaper, depends what comes out ) before November 21st. I should have around $120-$200 by then also. I've got about $190 and for the Moctis 450 I'd be going half and half so that drops me to $120. Getting $20 for chores soon, so $140 I've got so far.

I figured I make $20 every two weeks. Let's say I see around $100-$120 of that ( I don't always get the money ) so $240. Which in reality SHOULD be enough for a motherboard and ram. Then... The CPU. I'm thinking of having my grandparents and parents take me up to MicroCenter, I'll use whatever money I've got left after buying a motherboard and RAM, chip that in and then they go half and half on the price.

That's the plan Atleast...

Also gotta factor in whatever money I get for Christmas and BDay ( got a pretty big family so they usually just give money. )

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Excited for tomorrow, 1TB WD Black coming, can finally have enough space for more than a few games!  :D

Solid drive, but they are fairly loud, not sure if they are louder than the blues. I've been spoiled by the luxury of having an SSD that makes no noise :P 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ass?

Realistically:

Fallout 4

Just Cause 3

The Division

Arma 3 update

retirement (im 17)

are you sure you typed that correctly, 71 seems more reasonable. :)

I am excited about the prospect of doing something fun, sometime in the future.  

Also very excited for PG279Q this fall, and Oculus in 2016, as well as Pascal GPU.  

I am also excited about paying off debts now that my business is doing well.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

Solid drive, but they are fairly loud, not sure if they are louder than the blues. I've been spoiled by the luxury of having an SSD that makes no noise :P

I'm not too worried about noise, my PC is already quite loud and I wear headphones most of the time so I hardly notice the noise anyways. :)

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

been excited for it ever since im 10

I know the ten year old life was hard on me too, I had to be out in the fields collecting needles from those pesky haystacks .

The Asus Claymore, and the Mionix Castor.

I already got my Castor from Mass Drop, should be here soon. But the Claymore I'm still trying to decide on, may just get O rings for my Blackwidow Chroma instead.

I'm not too worried about noise, my PC is already quite loud and I wear headphones most of the time so I hardly notice the noise anyways. :)

Same, closed back are good in that respect, I wanted to get open back but you know wasn't really practical and I like being deaf to the outside world xD 

Retirement. Only ~40 years to go...  /s

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

idk, maybe getting my planned build, maybe getting a game for my bday, i dont even know if i should feel happy that my bday is tomorrow

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com