What are you excited about?

JT8101997

I am excited about the prospect of doing something fun, sometime in the future.  

Also very excited for PG279Q this fall, and Oculus in 2016, as well as Pascal GPU.  

I am also excited about paying off debts now that my business is doing well.

Whats your business?

Alt+MAlt+N

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

idk y u ask?

Just kinda bored and curious what everyone else was looking forward to. And i thought that maybe i'd see some things i would be excited for too :P

Alt+MAlt+N

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Whats your business?

Alt+MAlt+N

Civil engineering consulting.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

I finally found a way to make a little money, Fallout 4 is coming out in 2 months,  then after that Dishonored 2. then Just Cause 3. . . Should be an exciting next nest 6-8 months!

I'm also getting new heated leather seats and new carpet in my car :D That is, as soon as i get 2k to spend on my car lol. Maybe in 2-3 months.

Alt+MAlt+N

I'm also getting new leather seats and carpet in my car :D That is, as soon as i get 2k to spend on my car.Alt+MAlt+N

Why do you always put that thing at the end of your posts?

Why do you always put that thing at the end of your posts?

Idk why it's there honestly. It appears in every single post and i'm not typing it, it just pops up? And the only time i can see what i'm typing is if its a reply or i'm editing it. Idk though i gotta figure out why it's doing this.

Alt+MAlt+N

Uh, boobs?

Boobs > Titan X

Without going too much on the personal side, tomorrow I have the last exam of this university year. Hopefully I pass it and can relax fully until next year starts, if I don't... at least I won't have to worry about it for a while.

Oh god, don't remind me, I have 3 orals left :((((

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Oh god, don't remind me, I have 3 orals left :((((

well, I find orals tend to be a bit easier than written exams - although it depends on the specific teacher, good luck ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Enlisting in november

COMOOON

I thought Israel had mandatory service. Is this not the case?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I thought Israel had mandatory service. Is this not the case?

It is, you get a date and a corps/brigade of your choosing (maybe) which you have to enlist to.

:/

I get excited any time I see information about a language, or when a new Linguistic book catches my eye or when someone updates their morphology for their conlang or when they make songs or literature in their conlang. Oh man, I'm getting excited just thinking about the Dothraki book! :wub:

Uh, boobs?

Pssht, adonis belts are far more exciting than boobs:

tighten-your-belt-lead.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

i like girls butts

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)