Which car show will you be watching now that Top Gear is "dead"

asim1999

I know whihc one i'll be watching: the new show on Amazon. 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Top gear isn't dead in spirit

The trio with amazon

as long as amazon doesn't fuck it up.

Motor Trend. :ph34r:

Roadkill you mean?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Roadkill you mean?

I like watching Ignition too. But mostly Roadkill, yeah. :D

I like watching Ignition too. But mostly Roadkill, yeah. :D

no episodes this month I think they finally got that (gas) monkey to accept their challenge 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

no episodes this month I think they finally got that (gas) monkey to accept their challenge 

I know, and I can't watch any episodes at the moment anyways so it's not that harming to me.

Why did they cancelled that show? 

Because one of the guys got a producer mad, and he decided to fire him. The other two guys were bros, so they followed him out.

ill probably watch them all depending on how bored I am...

But defietly going to watch the old trio until they are either dead or retired. lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

MotorTrend content. Some drive content

Chris Evans top gear version

Fifth gear

Probably won't watch the new season of what could probably be considered old top gear now (with the pre 2002 version being old old top gear or something). Because I don't want to use amazon prime

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Oh I see, and when is the new show supposed to come out on Amazon ?

2016. They signed a contract for 3 seasons.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Because one of the guys got a producer mad, and he decided to fire him. The other two guys were bros, so they followed him out.

I thought it was more like one of the hosts got mad over not getting his food on time and punched a producer out of frustration?

Either way, stuff on youtube > pretty much anything televised. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

2016. They signed a contract for 3 seasons.

amazon prime only?

looks like im using other methods of watching them.

I thought it was more like one of the hosts got mad over not getting his food on time and punched a producer out of frustration?

Either way, stuff on youtube > pretty much anything televised. 

I think so. I didn't remember what got the guy mad, but it's still basically the same story.

My prediction is that the show with Chris Evans will last a season, maybe two before it is cancelled due to low ratings and the new show on Amazon, whatever it ends up being called, will be just as popular as Top Gear was. As long as Clarkson, Hammond and May stick together the show will be successful, the main producer has gone with them so that is also a plus.

Roadkill from Motortrend and Mighty car mods.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

XCar on YT..Pretty good,minus the silliness