New Wan Show Intro

SimpleGamingX2

So, i basically made this intro in my spare time, and i belive it could replace your current intro quite well :) If you like it, you can have it! Didn´t know where else to write this, if anyone has any input, i encourage you to do so :) Anyway, here is a link to a "hadnicaped" version (for ownership reasons or whatever) Specifically my name and a glitch at 13 seconds.

Okey, after getting a lot of input from you wonderfull people, i have refined it quite a bit! It will be rendering the night over, so expect a "perfect" video tomorrow morning :) Thanks everyone.

So here it is, the refined version of the intro. Thanks for the input, here is the video:

Here is what i changed

- Removed shadows from the quote bubbles

- Gave Linus and Luke feet

- turned down the sound volume

- made the sponsorspots in two lines instead  of one

- removed glitch and marking

This made the video look more refined, because that is what i did, like i refined it? anyway, hope you liked it.

Nice @LinusTech

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

So, i basically made this intro in my spare time, and i belive it could replace your current intro quite well :) If you like it, you can have it! Didn´t know where else to write this, if anyone has any input, i encourage you to do so :) Anyway, here is a link to a "hadnicaped" version (for ownership reasons or whatever) Specifically my name and a glitch at 13 seconds.

Nice! Might've picked something else for Linus' bit, but very nice!

There should be a submission thread for WAN show intro and banners, some of the ones from the community are awesome. 

I'd like to see this one used

@LinusTech @Slick

Could do with a couple of tweaks, but...that's pretty damn impressive regardless! I like it!

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Thats so cool man! @LinusTech

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Needs a little more work, but overall great job!

@LinusTech @Slick @nicklmg

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Could do with a couple of tweaks, but...that's pretty damn impressive regardless! I like it!

On my to do list are lowering the music and fading it out at the end, anything else you would like to see changed? :)

What is on your mind? Noone said this was the "difinitive" version, i would like your input :)

On my to do list are lowering the music and fading it out at the end, anything else you would like to see changed? :)

At about 14 seconds in, the shot jumps a bit, so that could do with smoothing out a little bit. Seems a bit weird that it would be like that.

Also, I think it would be better at the end to have the sponsor spots on two lines, like:

Visit

[insert link]

Incidentally, is this done in After Effects? Or something else, like Blender?

DAYTONA

At about 14 seconds in, the shot jumps a bit, so that could do with smoothing out a little bit. Seems a bit weird that it would be like that.

Also, I think it would be better at the end to have the sponsor spots on two lines, like:

Visit

[insert link]

Incidentally, is this done in After Effects? Or something else, like Blender?

Both actually :) Editing is in premier elements 11. Great input, i will do that, also, the glitch is made on purpose, the final version wont have that, i explained it in the describtion ;)

Both actually :) Editing is in premier elements 11. Great input, i will do that, also, the glitch is made on purpose, the final version wont have that, i explained it in the describtion ;)

Aah, I see.

Pretty good stuff, man!

DAYTONA

Very nice, but would you be able to do minor modifications for the rooms? If @LinusTech is going to take this, it probably needs to take the new office into account, and we have not even seen it completed yet.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Very nice, but would you be able to do minor modifications for the rooms? If @LinusTech is going to take this, it probably needs to take the new office into account, and we have not even seen it completed yet.

Yeah, as you said, it is pretty hard when we havent seen it yet ;)

Yeah, as you said, it is pretty hard when we havent seen it yet ;)

I apologize for my cynicism, but there are a few more things I would like to point out:

1- Why are their legs so narrow?

2- Where are their shoes?

3- Why do the quote bubbles have shadow?

4- Why are their arms so close to their chests? 

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I apologize for my cynicism, but there are a few more things I would like to point out:

okey :)

1- because they are in the original intro :)

2- i forgot those

3- i thought it looked interesting, i can turn them of no problem

4- because that was the best i could do without making it look terrible :)

Not bad

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Okey, the bubbles do not cast shadows any longer, and they have gotten feet! I will leave it rendering the night over. In the morning i will post the finished video :)

Okey, after getting a lot of input from you wonderfull people, i have refined it quite a bit! It will be rendering the night over, so expect a "perfect" video tomorrow morning :) Thanks everyone.

So here it is, the refined version of the intro. Thanks for the input, here is the video:

Here is what i changed

- Removed shadows from the quote bubbles

- Gave Linus and Luke feet

- turned down the sound volume

- made the sponsorspots in two lines instead  of one

- removed glitch and marking

This made the video look more refined, because that is what i did, like i refined it? anyway, hope you liked it.

Here it is, the refined version :D

It reminds me of the intro from Resident Evil 2002 movie in a way.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~