Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I buy used tech.

Your not the only one. My main monitor was used. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

All of my peripherals are Razer product. Their mouse is nice, but my next keyboard not going to be Razer for sure because their new "gaming" switches suck.

I think that anybody who has a GTX 770 or below has a below average PC. OO MY COMPUTER CAN RUNZ CRYSIS 3 MAX ON 660TI. 

Go duck yourself.

fuck you. I have a 660 Ti. My computer could run Crysis 3 at max, 30fps, some people think that's playable. Not me though.

My PC is not below average you prick. Yeah maybe on this forum but what the hell man. You're retarded.

I am using a $10 mouse and keyboard...  :(

Don't worry man This will be me when I build my PC.

Shifter  :D

I actually think EA is an awesome company

LOL you believed that?

Only the smartest among us can solve this post

post-104353-0-30494400-1413285501.jpg

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

fuck you. I have a 660 Ti. My computer could run Crysis 3 at max, 30fps, some people think that's playable. Not me though.

My PC is not below average you prick. Yeah maybe on this forum but what the hell man. You're retarded.

I hope you're sarcastic about 30fps being playable. Maybe not below average, but average at best. A PC with a 980 would cost 1500$ at most, not including monitor OS and such. 1500$ should be accessible even to most teenagers.

If you were to say high end PC watercooling and full tower cases come to mind, not a budget rig with a 770.

I used to have a 560ti and I didn't go around saying how I could max crysis 2 and stuff. I can face the facts.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

I hope you're sarcastic about 30fps being playable. Maybe not below average, but average at best. A PC with a 980 would cost 1500$ at most, not including monitor OS and such. 1500$ should be accessible even to most teenagers.

If you were to say high end PC watercooling and full tower cases come to mind, not a budget rig with a 770.

I used to have a 560ti and I didn't go around saying how I could max crysis 2 and stuff. I can face the facts.

What, I said that some people may find 30fps playable. 

Lol, not everyone can afford a rig for 1500$, you ignorant piece of shit. Just because you grew up with parents who gave you everything doesn't mean that everyone does. And don't tell me to get a job, I already have one to pay off my debts of 4000$. 

Also I didn't say I can max out Crysis 3.

Also 770 is not a budget gpu

I have a Razer Goliathus Control edition mouse pad. It is in the corner of shame, but still. My wrist was ruined after using my mouse on that fucking pad made out of sandpaper.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

My keyboard is a cheap membrane keyboard that occasionally disconnects. I still use it because i like the volume +/- keys

I bought my motherboard thinking that it could overclock.

it can OC, it even has the tools right there on the BIOS

Obviously you still dont have to, but you could have just bought a G3220 instead

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I like the Windows Vista UI

I like the Windows 8.1 start menu and im sad they are taking it off on Windows 10

I own Raer products and I dont think they have bad quality (except for the Onza)

My monitor is 1366x768 but at least its DVI

My laptop has periods. No seriously, it does. every so often it just decides that it hates me but once I take it's CMOS battery and RAM out and force it to fail a post it decides that it loves me again. Not to mention the towering inferno that comes out of the exhaust vent...

my first pair of expensive headphones were the Beats Pros

and the first time I tried them I thought they were amazing.

OH HOW I WAKE UP AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT THE $400 THAT GOT AWAY...

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I like the Windows Vista UI

I like the Windows 8.1 start menu and im sad they are taking it off on Windows 10

I own Raer products and I dont think they have bad quality (except for the Onza)

My monitor is 1366x768 but at least its DVI

they're not removing the windows 8 start menu - you can still re-enable it in the start menu properties. It's just optional and not default on desktop devices.

HTTP/2 203

I'm using a cheap wireless keyboard & mouse. I'm currently saving up for a mechanical keyboard and good mouse though. 

Out of my collection of gamecube, xbox 360, ps3 and steam games thats probably around 80-100 games, the last few months I've played Titanfall the most

I use a vga monitor with my gtx 770

5292632+_045a9ce545c99bb397e3e7026899bda

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it