Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I use an 1280x1024 VGA monitor with a GTX 770 ;(

Oh man 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

I played Half Life 2 and I got bored after an hour.....

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

I love Apple, and will be going to see Jobs.

What are you implying?

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

1. Before I built my PC, I gamed on a HP DV6 craptop. I pretty much destroyed it. It barley functions now, slower than erosion, and the battery gets hot to the touch while windows is telling me to "replace my battery" Turns out it has 25% of its original battery capacity. Also, it was a overheating bastard, 65C idle temps after 2 minutes of running, Yay!

2. Ive never played Half Life, or Gmod for that matter.

3. I bought a pair of Beats....................................................................................................

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

I've been on the dark web a couple of times... never again!

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

1. I don't want an SSD

2. I'm using an iPod dock as speakers.

3. When I started gaming, I got a pre-built PC... The HP Pavilion P6 2003nl. I still use the i3, RAM, and HDD from that thing.

My mom bought a new i3, 4GB of RAM and a 1TB HDD to make it work again. She uses it for the office now :)

4. I never owned a console. <-- I don't regret that lol

I use a 1360*768 HDMI powered monitor with my GTX 780. How glorious

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Despite the fact that I use a mechanical keyboard for typing, and got my friends to switch to mechanical, I use a membrane keyboard for gaming. I like the key layout of my Ideazon Merc Stealth more than I like mechanical keyswitches. I'll start gaming with mechanical switches once I figure out how to retrofit them to my Merc Stealth.

I don't dust my computer as much as I should...it just keeps coming back so much.

I use my 2012 mac mini more often than I use my water-cooled gaming PC :/

Also known to his peers as Lord Scrubby McScrubington

Oh and I have a watercooled 780 that i run at stock clocks

Also known to his peers as Lord Scrubby McScrubington

I don't care if my case fans are louder than the big bang, as long as they keep my stuff at acceptible temperatures.

I love console gaming as much as PC gaming and think that 30 FPS is perfectly acceptable to play at. HOWEVER, if a publisher is LOCKING it at 30 FPS that's wrong. I may think 30 FPS is perfectly fine to game at but if you're keeping me 30 FPS when I KNOW I can get more out of it that just makes me mad.

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

Let's see: 

I didn't build my desktop (Though to be fair, my mom and dad would not want any of the components damaged. It was a graduation gift. Yes. PCs have now replaced cars.)

I don't think Razer has bad products. 

I don't think that 30fps is bad. 

Now for some crazy things:

I have the desire to make an aviation headset work with my PC and/or phone. 

I want to turn a server rack into a gaming PC (Utilizing that external GPU dock of MSI). 

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I use a $5 Logitech Classic keyboard (membrane) from my local Goodwill (or something like goodwill, people drop off stuff and you can buy it for super cheap), and a cheapo Dell mouse from 2009-ish.  Forgive me my sins, /r/pcmasterrace.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

I have 5-yr old Bose Companions from my now-deceased grandfather, and I love them.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

- I have no idea how to backup my PC since I've never ever done it. And because I've been using A mac for 80% of my life

- I'm still a bit anxious when touching my motherboard

Long ago working on one of my schools computer and the CPU decided to explode..... They still dont know who did it....

I'm using a touchscreen monitor. I'm also running Windows 8.1

Paragon [ Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2GHz | 16GB @ 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 | ASUS Z87-Pro | Zotac AMP GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair H100i GTX | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | 2 x Crucial M500 240GB SSDs | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 | Corsair Carbide 300R ] (Backup Storage: Seagate Expansion 5TB USB3.0 HDD)

ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q }

At the moment,

I am still using the stock Intel cooler D:

I have a membrane keyboard and a $20 mouse

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

I chose the Corsair H60 for my build because it looks better than the cheaper 212 EVO (which will probably perform on par/better)

And my CPU isn't even unlocked.