Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

@ultimatemythbuster 

please use the multiquote function.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I enjoy using Win 8 and the start screen... Granted, I spent the last 14 years living under a rock (hipster rock?) and using exclusively iFruit products.

Everyone has some dark secret about tech that you are just too embarrassed to talk about. Maybe you're still using a trackball mouse (gasp!), or maybe you still run Windows Vista!

Y59rfKc.jpg

If everybody can get these things off their chest here at once, we'll all feel better I'm sure ;)

------------

I'll start:  I really think that Ducky keyboards are pretty ugly.  :(

I was about to say "How could you! I will have your head!." ....... But then I read the post.

the best keyboard are the sleek and ugly ones... for some reason.

By the way GASP for me stands for something.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I was about to say "How could you! I will have your head!." ....... But then I read the post.

the best keyboard are the sleek and ugly ones... for some reason.

By the way GASP for me stands for something.

That pic actually eases the pain of vista users!

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I can;t upload the cat on to counter the OP

right now ,i'm running the specs that are there in my signature!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I am running a one core intel celeron, 1.5 gb ram, 250 gb hard drive, no gpu in cpu or dedicated laptop. And I am a huge tech enthusiast

My bro got a celcron (single) too, 2.2 (900) and 3 GB of RAM. He thinks it is a couter to my 3570K.

I actually liked windows vista at the time..

It was buggy as hell and didn't work, but I loved the design and the user interface.

if only it wasn't such a failiure.......

W7 still is better for darker wallpapers, and all the game wallpapers (movie) are usually black and dark, unlike the landscape ones...

I hope you don't find somebody to help you with that.

Since then, I have learned to dislike apple. No need :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I seriously haven't played Pokemon EVER!

I'm an audiophile but I have not money so when I build my new PC I'm just going to run my ATH-AD900x's off on board until I have the money for Schitt Audio Modi / Magni DAC and AMP...

Edit, I am building an O2 tomorrow.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

• 1 month later...

I like EA and COD

just kdding that wud be a good one

I'm using an Acer desktop. I didn't actually build my computer. I only upgraded the parts in it a few years after :(

I was in the same boat (Had a Acer M1200 that i bought refurbished for $250 (Athlon X2 4400+, 2GB Ram) It was quick enough for everything i did except gaming until i bought a HD 7750 for it (was limited by the 250W PSU).

My actual confession is that i don't have a 1TB WD Blue that my profile build suggests (well not yet at least, Still contemplating on what HDD/SSD to buy) I actually still have the Hitachi deskstar 320GB from the Acer that's been going strong since 2008

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Using a 80 GB IDE HDD as a boot drive ! :D  :D

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

I recently bought a Google Chromebook and was surprised when i realised it was as good as useless in the real world.

i7 4770k - MSI GTX 770 4GB OC - Fractal Design R4 - Gigabyte Z87X - UD4H - Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB - 256GB SSD - 3TB Seagate - 800w - Cooler Master Seidon 120 - Windows7

Everyone has some dark secret about tech that you are just too embarrassed to talk about. Maybe you're still using a trackball mouse (gasp!), or maybe you still run Windows Vista!

Y59rfKc.jpg

If everybody can get these things off their chest here at once, we'll all feel better I'm sure ;)

------------

I'll start:  I really think that Ducky keyboards are pretty ugly.  :(

Is it bad I don't use modern cameras? ;)

Accept for video recording! (Which I just use my iPhone/iPad) haha. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I build computers vicariously through other peoples wallets, and then I go home and game on my APU laptop.

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

My internet is so bad I can't watch HD video, and my friends and I have such bad laptops that mine can barely max out minecraft, and my PC is like an i7 extreme edition with quad sli 780 ti s compared to theirs!

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

I am fanboying Razer, Corsair and ASUS...

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I use a 1600 x 900 18" TN Panel....

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I've played through 100+ games on my HTPC(Phenom X4 9500, GTX 650, etc.) with a PS3 controller.

My SSD arrived a month ago, I just don't want to bother with closing my side panel again.

When my keyboard(shitty membrane one) died I found an old one that came with a compaq pc which was made on 21/10/1995. --> BEST KEYBOARD EVER!

• 3570k @ 4.2GHz 1.07v • ASRock Z77 Extreme3 • ARCTIC COOLING Freezer i30  G.SKILL Sniper 8GB 1866MHz • SAPPHIRE HD 7950 @ 1100/1575 MHz • XFX Core Edition PRO 550W • COOLERMASTER Silencio 450 • 2x random SAMSUNG 320GB laptop HDD in RAID0 lol