what's your worst shipping disaster story?

Syntaxvgm

Fun thing is that "fragile" in italian is still "fragile"

Mine isn't too bad, but I had a package that was supposed to be delivered to my parent's house (residence, not apartment) and got an email saying they couldn't find the destination. I called in and, after five minutes of saying the information was correct, got them to try and deliver it again the next day. Again, they couldn't find the house, so I called again and re-confirmed to address to eventually have it delivered.

Could have been much worse.

I was ordering guitar lessons DVD for my friend from eBay. The guy sent it but since my country is using special characters like š č ť ... etc.. There was some bug in system on eBay so the address the guy sent it was wrong as those special characters were missing from the address.

I contacted the guy and he was cool and sent it again to the right address. It arrived shortly after.

This should become a thing

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

ordered my bike from UK it says that it should arrive by the end of today, we shall see :) oh and DHL is delivering it, seeing earlier posts I'm kinda scared.

When I worked at a moving company we would deliver AS400 servers cause the carrier was union and would not do inside delivery. You would be amazed by what a forklift driver with dilated pupils and a runny nose could do to a 1.5 million dollar system.

Back when i was building my first PC ever...

Board and thermal paste never arrived.

XodXdAg.png

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

They were clean don't worry, just photos that we took together, nothing like what you are thinking

so i cant go to http://stickywafflesandcouples.co.uk and see photos of you and your girl making waffles? D: 

mannn... what i was thinking was great.... D:

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I bought a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 with the Cherry MX Blues off some bloke on eBay, he sent in a "padded" Australia Post parcel bag. I was amazed the bag stayed intact as much as it did considering the fucking weight of the keyboard. The least he could've done was find a box and some bubble wrap for it. Thankfully the keyboard was not damaged and works fine. Not the worst but most recent I remember.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

This will be the very last time I order from Newegg due to them using DHL/USPS as shippers. Idk what the fuck their problem is, but this is just getting silly at this point. I ordered this wireless card on 6/7. It shouldn't take any longer than a week even with their free shipping. I waited until 6/14 and nothing had arrived so I contacted newegg support and they informed me the package never shipped! I waited a week for absolutely nothing. The support rep said it would be shipped out but they wouldn't upgrade the shipping from THEIR mistake and I just had to wait. Fine I guess. I have a wireless card but it sucks I only get 20m down when I should see 200m....

Fast forward to today... This is the shipping info that I have. Keep in mind I live in St. Pete, not Tampa. 

JhpjR1y.jpg

I have no clue if I'll ever get my goddamn package but at this rate it will probably be back in Tampa tonight. 

DHL took 4months to try and ship something, which in the end was shipped by a different company and DHL refused to refund.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I work for UPS in the UK. My center constantly gets packages that are meant to be in Barbados because the postcode is similar to a place in the UK.

Personally my worst shipping experience was receiving 4 sticks of ram loose in a jiffy bag.

My parents have had a lot of experiences when ordering from small companies, just getting the wrong item, but everything usually being sorted in a couple of days. We'd still go to them again without fuss because they clearly care enough about us.

And there have been a few times when things just don't show up.

Sig under construction.

I've never had anything majorly bad happen - just box damage.

When I was a kid though, we moved coast to coast in Australia,  so my parents sent their second car across country with a moving company who dropped it off the back of a truck and then ran it through with a forklift. It became a farm car, and I learnt to drive in it when I was 12 or so.

Well I am in tunisia north africa and I had to buy almost all of my computer parts from NCIX CA and it took 3 months to arrive it has been shipped to france then I made a VISA to france and bought a plane ticket to go grab my stuff and go back to my country where third-party shipping is reeaaaaaly expensive and where there is no paypal  :(  :(  :(

Was buying sticks of ram even tho it was saying 2 stick i got 1 stick and now i have 3 way ram! D:<

I bought a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 with the Cherry MX Blues off some bloke on eBay, he sent in a "padded" Australia Post parcel bag. I was amazed the bag stayed intact as much as it did considering the fucking weight of the keyboard. The least he could've done was find a box and some bubble wrap for it. Thankfully the keyboard was not damaged and works fine. Not the worst but most recent I remember.

It's not too bad.

Mechanical keyboards are built like tanks, because the mounting plate is often a solid plaiece of steel to provide the keyboard stability when typing.

You could probably smack a home invader over the head with one, and do some serious damage.

SSD vs HDD Direct Comparison - Identical Drive Images | SSD Boots Windows 7 + Load 27 Apps in 1 Minute | 17 Second Boot - POST to Desktop
Razer Blade 14 (2015) | Core i7-4720HQ | 8GB RAM | GeForce 970M | 500GB M.2 SSD | 14.1" 1920x1080 Display | 4.19 lbs

DHL fucking sucks. 

Fedex will take as long as possible to get your your package. If you didn't pay for three day shipping, and it's on course for three days, they'll hold it one location away for a few days. 

UPS breaks shit. (But they are fast, and as long as they aren't backed up your frequently get your package quicker than you paid for. )

USPS...is...USPS.....

DHL is ALL OF THOSE- Slow, breaks your shit, and more PS that USPS. 

Seems that DHL location is a black hole. They are known for employees stealing packages 

am I the only one with good DHl experience... I got my package a few days early...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I ordered Beats for a friend who really wanted them and when he opened it a couple days later the "Beats" were some crappy knockoffs. They were literally just some $5 headphones with black paint and red beats logo drawn on with a marker.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

@Jambls do tell us about HTC will you...

It's not too bad.

Mechanical keyboards are built like tanks, because the mounting plate is often a solid plaiece of steel to provide the keyboard stability when typing.

You could probably smack a home invader over the head with one, and do some serious damage.

I get that, but it was still shitty of the seller to wrap it like that. Also they never left me feedback, the asshole! lol.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I ordered Beats for a friend who really wanted them and when he opened it a couple days later the "Beats" were some crappy knockoffs. They were literally just some $5 headphones with black paint and red beats logo drawn on with a marker.

Isn't that was it they are in reality?

/s

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Isn't that was it they are in reality?

/s

Yeah, I told him not to go for them but he insisted

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

A guy once sent me a GTX 770 in a USPS envelope. The IO shield was bent up but thankfully it worked.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I have a bad experience any time I order any new computer hardware.  Mostly because I'm impatient, and can't wait to get it.  Even if I paid for next-day shipping.

I mean, I spend the entire "scheduled delivery day" on the carrier's tracking website, hitting Refresh every 15 minutes, and waiting for the doorbell to ring.   It's PAINFUL.  TERRIBLE.  Bad experience EVERY time I buy something. I want my new fast shiny toy NOW!

Anyone else have that experience?   :P

Screw Amazon, Newegg, etc. I just go to Microcenter and pay full retail and a ton of tax just so i get it the same day xD. I even convinced them to give me the Shield Tablet a day early lol. Oh I have a problem.