what's your worst shipping disaster story?

Syntaxvgm

Getting taxed 45%+ of the value+shipping cost+random shit like holding tax over and over again (plus the nightmare drive to pick it up)

Thanks customs.

UPS - I ordered Fallout 4 from Best Buy (disk install) because I had coupons and it was only $38 after those. At 6:00 AM, the package went "Out for Delivery." My mom is a total Amazon whore, so UPS comes almost everyday at about 2:00 PM. My most anticipated game of the year hasn't come so far and it's 11:20. It'll take a miracle for it to come before I do my thing and get a shit ton out of UPS and/or Best Buy. It's always me....

UPS - I ordered Fallout 4 from Best Buy (disk install) because I had coupons and it was only $38 after those. At 6:00 AM, the package went "Out for Delivery." My mom is a total Amazon whore, so UPS comes almost everyday at about 2:00 PM. My most anticipated game of the year hasn't come so far and it's 11:20. It'll take a miracle for it to come before I do my thing and get a shit ton out of UPS and/or Best Buy. It's always me....

Well see it this way, by the time you get to play, the game breaking bugs from day 1 will "probably" be fixed.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well see it this way, by the time you get to play, the game breaking bugs from day 1 will "probably" be fixed.

I just want my pre-order socks :P

Asus shipped my N-Series laptop with no padding or protection, everything was broken when I got it(it was sent out for RMA). I think UPS/Newegg beats ASUS though, I bought a 27" Hanns G monitor and it arrived with a hole in one side of a box, a hole through the monitor, and a hole on the other side of the box. My monitor must of got hit by a cannon ball or something...