Xbox One New Elite Controller - Swappable parts included - Updated

GoodBytes

welp every one we have a strong contestant on how to blow "150 dollers on something  silly", do we have any other entries ? xD

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

welp every one we have a strong contestant on how to blow "150 dollers on something  silly", do we have any other entries ? xD

http://www.saitek.com/farmsim/

Let go farming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

http://www.saitek.com/farmsim/

Let go farming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

what every  rich suburban kid wants because they dont ever have to deal with farming !!! second contestant boy thats a doozie !!

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

$150 for a controller, and for the ability to remap buttons, is insane.

That is all.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

what every  rich suburban kid wants because they dont ever have to deal with farming !!! second contestant boy thats a doozie !!

I can see playing flight or space sims but freaking farming?!? my dad was born on the farm (i was not  :( wish I had) but still I thought the game was freaktarded, this is beyond. . . . I'm at a loss for words. <_<

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Even if I was a multi-millionaire I would never spend $150 on this controller.  Disgusting!

May I ask, why do you care about MLG exactly?

I thought MLG was on PC their stuff, no?

MLG is big for COD and used to be big for Halo. MLG, arguably, is the grandfather of all these competitive circuits in America. They sorta started it all. They had TV contracts on ESPN in North America, it was big stuff and they were signing Halo 2 players for 100k a season. Used to be very, very huge and of course, MLG and Xbox went hand in hand since Halo was a premier game for them. 

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

Man, it's a gorgeous controller, but 150$ is pretty high for a controller. I can see it in the competitive scene for sure but regular use? Eh.

MLG is big for COD and used to be big for Halo. MLG, arguably, is the grandfather of all these competitive circuits in America. They sorta started it all. They had TV contracts on ESPN in North America, it was big stuff and they were signing Halo 2 players for 100k a season. Used to be very, very huge and of course, MLG and Xbox went hand in hand since Halo was a premier game for them.

Ah ok. Thanks

I can see playing flight or space sims but freaking farming?!? my dad was born on the farm (i was not  :( wish I had) but still I thought the game was freaktarded, this is beyond. . . . I'm at a loss for words. <_<

yeah I know, I just got x3 terrian conflict, it would be awesome to have a joy stick for it. 

anyways this and the controller seem like pointlessly wasteful products, but then there is always that nich market out there

I was really pumped about the controller until the price was announced. Just don't see any reason to get it anymore. I'm still more than happy with my Razer Sabertooth controller, which has a very similar design with the buttons in the back and everything.

CPU:i7 5930k @4.5 Mobo:x99 Deluxe RAM:32gb Corsair @2800 GPU: SLI EVGA Titan X Case: Corsair 900D Storage: 6x 4TB Seagate SSHD(raid5), 2x500gb Samsung 850 Evo Raid0 PSU: Corsair ax1500i Audio: Asus Essence STX

Grew up using the PS2 controller. Personally think either feels fine. *shrugs*

Well, I can use any controller without problems.

Except the Xbox's "the Duke" controller, that thing was too big xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Well, I can use any controller without problems.

Except the Xbox's "the Duke" controller, that thing was too big xD.

Yea i'm pretty fine on any controller but the Duke was definitely not good. Maybe if I had used it a lot before a controller S or a 360 pad I would be used to it, but my main problem is the angle turn to the ABXY buttons. When I go to hit Y and hit B because it's above the A button... and I can't get used to that.

Actually, $150 is very competitively priced, if you spec out a Scuf to have all the features of this, it'll cost over $200.

Microsoft released a marketing video of the new controller.

It reveals that the controller analogue and pedals uses steal to avoiding ware, and does a round tour of the device.

Says that they will partner with other manufactures for different parts later one.

My god that thing looks god in that video. Now if it was available for PC, and didn't cost $150... Seriously, $150 for a controller?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

My god that thing looks god in that video. Now if it was available for PC, and didn't cost $150... Seriously, $150 for a controller?

Most high end components cost just as much if not more. My G15 cost over 100 when I got it. My MX Performance was 100. I've bought a Sabertooth (that was a well made and very functional controller) for 90. 150 is not outlandish, especially if you're gonna be swapping between systems and like having a controller, because some games just straight up work better with a controller. 

Most high end components cost just as much if not more. My G15 cost over 100 when I got it. My MX Performance was 100. I've bought a Sabertooth (that was a well made and very functional controller) for 90. 150 is not outlandish, especially if you're gonna be swapping between systems and like having a controller, because some games just straight up work better with a controller. 

Don't know about you, but I can't put mice that I use every day for normal usage and games in the same category with a controller that I use only for some games like DMC, Metal Gear Rising etc. It's just too much for me really, I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on it, but I'm sure there are people that are gonna buy them in a heartbeat.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

It is available for PC, full featured as well under Windows 10. The button mapping software is a universal app, so it runs on Windows 10

It is available for PC, full featured as well under Windows 10. The button mapping software is a universal app, so it runs on Windows 10

The software is also used for sensitivity remapping. The back switches are for modifying the activation pressure for the triggers.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...